Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
Argentum Beryl
Gore or sexy doesn't bother me. I don't mind fine art, that's different but I guess my aversion or just general 'rubs me the wrong' way feeling comes from the fact that people like to emulate what they do in real life to the online realm and that cuts too close to reality. It's hard to really explain in words. It's just a sense of 'wrongness' I guess. I have nothing against real life pregnant women since it's a fact of life and natural, but once it comes into the online realm...that's different. And then there's the fact that there are people with extreme sexual fetishes pertaining to pregnant women. I mean each to their own- but there's a certain realm of creepiness to it if that makes sense.
”Tell me why am I still here when it’s all gone; I’m living with the ghost of yesterday
Tell me why am I still trying to hold on; I’ve got to tear it down to let it go”

Yeah, but there's all kinds of weird fetishes, that's why Rule 34 even exists xd
Like... foot fetishes... And yet here I still am wondering when we'll finally get some nice bare foot mods >o> /sobs Gaia plz

User Image

Stubborn Gifter

Akari Yui
Jisen Meizuki
Akari Yui
There needs to be a Mama Morganite item or item like for paws. You know cause. ninja

Trying to make a litter? ninja
maybe.... Plus fat paws are cute. ninja

Somehow I'm reminded of small animals being full from eating food. >.>;

Divine Unicorn

Madam Ace
MAMA ROSE ROCK YES
AAAAHHHH! emotion_kirakira

emotion_kirakira The dress is awesome!!

Smol Waffles

Jisen Meizuki

Somehow I'm reminded of small animals being full from eating food. >.>;

Yes yes hamster fur. emotion_kirakira

Especially ones that are in the colors of the Hammi/Bammi hats. ninja heart

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
Lithium Filth

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I don't really get the brain thing. I think it's reaching a little too far t-t

But I love the legs on mama and want them in all the colors t-t

And I hope the rig opens and a tier pops up. Pls.

BRAIN's item is a reference to Doremon. o:

Shy Pumpkin

Tomago GoGo
WHY IS THERE A STEVEN UNIVERSE ITEM WHEN I ONLY HAVE LESS THAN A DOLLAR IN MY BANK ACCOUNT WHAT EVEN IS LIFE

SAME

sorbettino's Wife

hiimbeary
ariichu
TBH, no one would hold their arms that way for any extended period of time unless there was
something in their tummy area, either a hunk of undigested food, a baby or what have you lol
But we need more chubby love on Gaia in general heart

That's what I'm thinking as well when I saw it. I don't know the show at all so the item name plus the poses makes me think it's a pregnancy item even if people are pointing out otherwise. I still got one because some of the poses are cute, but...to me it still looks like a bun in the oven.

the item could reference the time in the show where she was pregnant , but it doesnt really have to be interpreted that way.
rose quartz is canonically pretty large, and even in the scenes weve seen where she was not carrying steven, she tends to keep her arms held up around her stomach emotion_yatta

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
The Rose Quartz item has blown me away, I love it so much holy moly. emotion_bigheart

Supreme Trash

40,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Razumi Yazura
BRAIN's item is a reference to Doremon. o:

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
ok that makes a million times more sense x3
I thought it was suppawsed to be a tamogotchi since, ya know, the name.
Any idea why doraemon? Like is it his favorite or something?

I'm too sleepy still to figure these things out ok t-t I just got up again. x3

Destructive Lunatic

Somebodies pixelated a** may show up in thirty or so minutes....maybe even sooner

Zephyr Ceferino's Princess

Fluffy Kitten

I love Mama Morganite! I haven't watched Steven Universe, but I know enough about it to get the reference, and the item is just all kinds of lovely.

Saxy Coder

▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
I actually kind of like that Mama item ... o 3 o
Have to wait for the white recolor though (Or yellow/gold)

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

Celestial Shapeshifter

Nanzzy-chan
Argentum Beryl
Gore or sexy doesn't bother me. I don't mind fine art, that's different but I guess my aversion or just general 'rubs me the wrong' way feeling comes from the fact that people like to emulate what they do in real life to the online realm and that cuts too close to reality. It's hard to really explain in words. It's just a sense of 'wrongness' I guess. I have nothing against real life pregnant women since it's a fact of life and natural, but once it comes into the online realm...that's different. And then there's the fact that there are people with extreme sexual fetishes pertaining to pregnant women. I mean each to their own- but there's a certain realm of creepiness to it if that makes sense.
”Tell me why am I still here when it’s all gone; I’m living with the ghost of yesterday
Tell me why am I still trying to hold on; I’ve got to tear it down to let it go”

Yeah, but there's all kinds of weird fetishes, that's why Rule 34 even exists xd
Like... foot fetishes... And yet here I still am wondering when we'll finally get some nice bare foot mods >o> /sobs Gaia plz

User Image

Foot doesn't bother me. It's different...but you're not bringing an unborn child into the mix if that makes sense. There's a certain sanctity to a pregnant woman...it's hard to describe honestly. There's a difference between finding a pregnant woman attractive cause of baby glow and then seeing a pregnant woman as a sexual object. But overall I'm not digging the item. I'm glad that other people like them cause they wanted it...but it just bothers me.

Sensifer's Prince

Garish Crew

warrior_of_boognish
Somebodies pixelated a** may show up in thirty or so minutes....maybe even sooner
Boog that is absolutely filthy!

RandomKate's Significant Otter

Mythical Noob

Akari Yui
There's a ton of items that would be hilarious on a paw base.

And drata, the hear no evil removes the hair on the brainagotchi but not the ears. mad

Wuuut. How is it hear no evil if it can't remove ears? WHEN DID HAIR BECOME EARS??

B R A I N, time to confess!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces