Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine Shapeshifter

27,325 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
Fair warning my peeps, I am staying a possible two nights up at the hospital with my eldest learning how to take care of her now that she has the breathing tube so I have her IPad and can post but once we get home I will be going to an every other day poster until we get a routine down and get used to the in home nursing that will be coming daily. I just wanted to let you guys know is all and junk...

Neme, your package will get mailed out Thursday or Friday I swear and I will always be up for the one on one we have half planned.

Friendly Dabbler

You know those babies come first and I understand that. Take your time dear, and I'll let you know when I have her put together.

Divine Shapeshifter

27,325 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
Don't rush with building a person...wouldn't want her missing parts lol

Friendly Dabbler

For the safety of the book I've written 13 chapters of, my computer is spending the night at my neighbor's house. All kinds of Jerry Springer bullshit has been going on in my house today.

Omnipresent Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Divine Shapeshifter

27,325 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
I want to post...itchy role play rash is hard to ignore...plus it is EXTREMELY boring at the hospital and you can only watch so much tv of select channels before you memorize the video tutorial all about your room and how to work your bed.

Friendly Dabbler

It has been the world's biggest migraine today.

Divine Shapeshifter

27,325 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
I second that notion!

Divine Shapeshifter

27,325 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
I am loving the name Lucien right now...thinking I need to use that soon for a character...yeah Lucien is going to be used soon.

Friendly Dabbler

I have my computer back from the neighbors and a night to myself. As soon as I get home from the laundromat and put my bed back together I'll be posting. Finally.

Divine Shapeshifter

27,325 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
Fresh bedding...ah yeah...I miss that feeling. Usually I put on new bedding and either the cat or the husband ruins it for me...laying down right as you walk in the door transfers your sweat on the sheets and they are no longer fresh and clean damnit!

Friendly Dabbler

Yeah... I have to get the boy to sleep before I can post lol

Divine Shapeshifter

27,325 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
We are all home now...Geraldine is home and once again it feels good to have my little family of four all under one roof. She did however come home with eight boxes of supplies, two new machines, and in home nursing six days a week...yeah...she is moving out of her tiny room into my little living room and once again mommy packs up her crafting corner to live in boxes. We have officially outgrown our apartment.

Friendly Dabbler

Looks like you're gonna have to find a bigger place. I'm glad everyone is finally home though sweetie.

In other news, at least two of you should have seen this coming. I got stoned and went to bed instead of posting last night. I'm apparently off today though, so I'll be posting once I finish my preliminary coffee lol.

Divine Shapeshifter

27,325 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
I am so jealous...my pills are fantastic and all but I miss getting stoned to good music and just letting everything go and breathing in the universe...yeah kinda miss that.

A bigger place isn't an option with our budget of just Bryan's paycheck so it's just time to start getting rid of some of the clutter to make more room for the things the girls need. I am going to see about selling off my craft supplies and just close that part of my life and going through the clothes and closets to feed the Goodwill monster.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff