Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you got as much catching up to do as me?

Yes. RWARGH THIS MEANS WAR 0.63333333333333 63.3% [ 19 ]
No, I was sensible and did my daily words :P 0.36666666666667 36.7% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 30 ]

Animal Lover

Kendra Rosewood:
Yeah, editing is a good thing. Thankfully there wasn't really any editing needed with the exception of a few errors with tenses. I should have had it in present tense, but I accidentally put past. Not very common for me, but writing at 2 in the morning can cause those kinds of problems.

Mythical Star

Original Raider

8,475 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Hi, everyone! I'm just joining this thread. I wish I had found it sooner! smile

Animal Lover

Ju-chansuki:
Hello and welcome to the thread. I have been in and out of this place since November. I"m really glad I found it because it ha been helpful.

Original Raider

8,475 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Person of Interest 200
puppy:
Thanks! I've been working on my current novel since NaNoWriMo last year, and I think this thread is just the push I need to finish writing my first draft.

Animal Lover

Ju-chansuki:
I should really finish off my novel from the most recent NaNoWriMo, but I don't really want to at the moment. I got kind of tired of looking at it. When I tried to go back to it a month or so ago I got irritated with it all over again. So now I am working on other stories that I have going until I feel like working on the one I did for NaNoWriMo.

Original Raider

8,475 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Person of Interest 200
puppy:
I've had this story floating in my head for a good six years now, and I can't wait to get it written in a decent novel form. I'm trying really hard to actually complete a project because coughI've never actually finished a novel yetcough.

Animal Lover

Ju-chansuki:
I haven't actually finished a novel, however, I have finished some fanfictions that I have written in the past. My writing has come a long way since they were written though. At least I would like to think it has.

Illuminated Vampire

gaia_angelleft I've finished stories, but nothing I'd ever call a novel. In fact, most of the time when I'm writing, the word 'novel' never crosses my mind. gaia_angelright

Lord Zy's Wife

Greedy Bloodsucker

I'm back.

Welcome Ju, nice to meet ya.

Mystical Dreamer

oh man. My spine doesn't like me today. DX also I took some meds before I went to sleep earlier so my mind's a bit foggy.

Lord Zy's Wife

Greedy Bloodsucker

:pets Drey: poor dear. sad

Original Raider

8,475 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Hi, Kendra! Hi, Lily! Nice to meet you!

puppy:
I've only ever finished one or two short stories, where I've started, erm, a lot of them. My writing's improved, but not my track record of seeing a story through to a conclusion.

Drey, that sounds like no fun. I'm sorry to hear that. sad

Lord Zy's Wife

Greedy Bloodsucker

Ju ~ As long as you keep writing.

Mystical Dreamer

@Kendra: I don't even know why, but at least it's not as bad as it was a couple of days ago.

@Lily: Yeah it isn't a whole lot of fun. But it could be worse, so... ~shrug~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces