Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Goodgame title would you want to play on Gaia?

Goodgame Big Farm 0.12809416652242 12.8% [ 740 ]
Goodgame Shadow Kings 0.15734810455254 15.7% [ 909 ]
Goodgame Galaxy 0.1800242340315 18.0% [ 1040 ]
Goodgame Gangster 0.047775662108361 4.8% [ 276 ]
Goodgame Poker 0.058161675610178 5.8% [ 336 ]
Goodgame Cafe 0.2411286134672 24.1% [ 1393 ]
Goodgame Fashion 0.14644279037563 14.6% [ 846 ]
Goodgame Disco 0.041024753332179 4.1% [ 237 ]
Total Votes:[ 5777 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 40 41 42 > >>

Desirable Tycoon

17,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
If you do not bring back an avi based MMO my fear is this place will turn into a horrid ***** playground like IMVU. You could make limited items drawn really cool from cash shop that have bonus stats in such a game like armor a sword etc. But also buyable wearable for non players. For a site has been around since 2003 you have a large over 21 adult base. It need not have blood but I miss the simple explosion of a fluff for example.

Screwston420's Queen

Vermillion Trash

9,350 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
Maybe add a couple features to the hang outs. Possibly the ability to battle? Put your avatar to real life gaming with MMO, if we have back stories and powers we can use them? Idk I'm kinda up there aren't I? Lmao

Desirable Tycoon

17,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
-Xena Planet Power-
Maybe add a couple features to the hang outs. Possibly the ability to battle? Put your avatar to real life gaming with MMO, if we have back stories and powers we can use them? Idk I'm kinda up there aren't I? Lmao
I kinda like your idea.

Blob

Yuck, no thanks.

WolfmanFan's Wife

Demonic Faun

Reiterating what others have said obviously, but until you either bring back zomg, make a new mmo or similar game(s) to use with our avatars, or at least some other better way of earning gold and items, I refuse to buy more gaia cash or participate in polls such as this one.

My vote is none of the above.

Cocoskitten's Queen

Shameless Recycler

I gotta be honest... I'm the biggest sucker for farming/cafe games lol

Big Cat

14,875 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
I would still prefer if zOMG came back, or if the games were enhanced to be faster at responding to user input. Switchem, for example, is absolutely HORRID at user-input response, even on the crappy low-quality setting.

Gaia Staff, you should focus more on improving with what you have, rather than introducing NEW STUFF ALL THE TIME. Is it necessary that we have 60 recolours in a week? The Gaia Cash tiers? If people are spend real world money for this, where exactly is it being invested? Surely there most be something allotted into enhancements!

In a world with bigger monitors than what we had in 2003 (I thought I was SO cool rocking 1024x768.. redface ), perhaps more time could be spent in making the popup screens BIGGER? Better gold/ticket payout? Maybe even, dare I say it, actually making them into full screen without losing quality?! emotion_donotwant

I understand the need for sponsors and for users to purchase Gaia cash, but please understand that we don't need NEW things. We'd like for some of our OLD things back (theatres was awesome, but that's neither here nor there) and have them be better than ever.

Like I said before, I have a soft spot for space games. With our recent bunny invaders, maybe something could come out from that? Eh? emotion_kirakira

Barton Gaian

16,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Okay, I got halfway through the thread and really can't be bothered to read further. It's not as if anyone is saying anything different in various pages. sweatdrop

I'm not much interested in off-site games. If I'm not earning Gaia Gold or items while playing, what's the point? I have three current video game system (plus PC) and around 10 other video game systems lying around the house. I can guarantee you that if I wanted to play a game unrelated to the website, I could find one easily. I don't need to go through Gaia Online to do so.

Besides, the website wanted me to create a signin before it would let me play any of the games. I have enough different logins that I don't need to make yet another just to fill out a poll. gonk

KuroKageHane's Queen

Sparkling Star

demonic_angelkynd1
cafe! but only if it is free! no cash or gold or information (they don't need my email address to sell to their advertisers!) necessary!

xXAkatsuXx's Oppa

Steadfast Seeker

Oops! Meant to hit Galaxy and clicked Gangster instead.... 8p

High-functioning Rogue

8,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
I say if you have to pay gold or you get no gold for playing them than nah.I want games that are fun not boring,how many games that were on gaia that sucked or were not on here long.

Fatcat

Look, if we're being realistic, I know zOMG probably is never ever coming back in any way shape or form. I've reluctantly made my peace with it. But the very least you could do is actually create your own games, by Gaia for Gaia. No wants/cares about Goodgame Whatever.

Tenacious Lover

30,425 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Energy Squad 200
Goodgame Fashion

High-functioning Hellraiser

6,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Hero 100
OoOStarbabyOoO
npc ruby needs to go home bc obvious she isn't helping hahaha or maybe peyo took over her account to be a troll
cmon gaia listen to us

doughnuts to the left of me, cupcakes to the right~

Here I am, stuck in the middle with you~

*walks off*
orlando18
Goodgame Fashion
Some people find it hard to imagine that I'm a mommy, but I can't imagine not being one!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff