Meh, nothing surprises me anymore. 0.52525252525253 52.5% [ 104 ]
Total Votes:[ 198 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

A Hoarder

21,525 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I saw the tier upon login and was just like, what? Talk about ludicrous. Gaia thinks we are made of money or something.

Tiny Shapeshifter

When a person could get a golden puzzle piece for just 3500gc (if they use them sales at the right time and stuff), this tier is rather pitiful/sad in comparison.

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

Honestly I can see both sides of this. Yes it's people money and if they want to spend that much then they should. Honestly if I was gonna spend $1k and had like three weeks to do it I would spend it on other things, but that's my business. Just like it's people business if they want to spend that much on here.

That being said, it's a bit disheartening to see that golden fragments are offered. Other than this tier, the only other ways to get it is with coupons (which isn't even guaranteed we're gonna get a coupon for it every day) or your luck is amazing with the CIs. If we're making golden fragments a prominent thing at least offer one non-cash way to get some. Not saying it should be piss easy to get one, but you know. I know it was said they were working on it but it kinda sends a feeling when we have three cash-based ways to get them and 0 non-cash (other than vending but that's a whole 'nother thing)

User Image

Toxic Transmutator

Cheap Mondays
I have no complaints about this tier in terms of how expensive it is but
the verge box ones in january were a much better deal, and they were repeatable 8D

Right, because who wouldn't want to spend at least another 500$ to be able to do this fantastic offer again wink ...

Belly-burster

hahaahaha 1k/month is like 2x as much as my rent
emotion_facepalm

also only 3 fragments for that amount??? that's wack

Vicious Brawler

19,975 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
sterek
Ngl, I'd be into it if it was a REPEATABLE YEAR-LONG TIER. $1k before the end of the month, though? Hell no.

bruh

BRUH

I'd be happy if it was non-repeatable!

That said - I'm going to take the unpopular position and say that it doesn't bother me that much. Yes, I know, catering to rich folkzzzz and omg why can't normal users get their hands on fragments, but like, if I'm going to drop a G on Gaia per month, a couple of fragments is the least they can do. And, like, so what if Brain's rich franz drop part of their dad's some of their paychecks on Gaia and give him ALL TEH FRAGMENTZ and we end up with golden yellow puke again? I'm past the point where I can be too angry about it.

That also said - yeah, it'd be nice if Gaia tossed people who don't feel comfortable dropping 50buxx at a time on Gaia a bone. Sorry I can't singlehandedly pay a dev's paycheck by buying pixel crap, Gaia.

Unstoppable Hoarder

seeing as how you need 500 of those fragments to make a single ticket. it is so not worth it.

Sparkly Flashback

12,550 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Team Carl 200
give me a year, or hell 6 months to spend that much. 1 month? no way. i am not made of money. it is not worth it. 5 fragments and a piss colored scarf. nty.

Supernatural Elder

35,950 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
I wonder if this means they plan on releasing more DIs MCs for this random month of May event, meaning that there would be a reason for some people to spend that much GC. (You know, they sell the Angelic Halo for what? $1000).

Gaia is funny. I think I prefer to buy groceries for the next 20 weeks.

Duuurn's Wife

Backwoods Hiker

I mean, if I wanted to I could reach the end of the tier right now, but I don't like anything in the Win Gaia bundle, and nothing in the CS is calling to me, so... Eh. Remember, you'd have to buy 1k worth of pixel s**t to get the rewards - what would you get? I think I'd buy all LQIs for the next week just to screw with folks.

Either way I don't see a big deal.

Oh no the free things for those who spend that much aren't that great.

Entitlement :/

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
I'm not gonna judge anyone who spends that much on Gaia in a month. Or just spends a lot on Gaia, period. As long as they're being responsible and taking care of bills and such, they could literally burn that money for all I care. I mean, I think spending a few hundred dollars on a designer purse is stupid, but then I'll turn around and spend $40ish on a pet and a mount in an MMORPG, so to each their own, ya'know?

What I'm side-eyeing is Gaia's need to do this in the first place. Was there actually a demand for something like this? Did they notice a bunch of people were spending $1000+ a month and decide it would be a good idea to do something for them? Or is Gaia seeing if they can actually get away with s**t like this? It just seems so out of left field.

There's also the fact that it's only 2 measly tiers and it only offers 5 Golden Fragments total (the scarf is worthless, I'm not even going to count it). Like god, what a ripoff. They could've done something like $250/$500/$750/$1000, and maybe like 1 fragment/2 fragments/3 fragments/4 fragments, or a choice like a number of fragments OR $RareItem like that ugly scarf. They could've at least tried to make it less obvious that they're just trying to milk the rich people.

FXMLDR's Wife

Hopeless Sweetheart

the only thing worse than the CEO pushing all of us to spend this much cash are rich people

yeah instead of spending 1 thousand dollars on something USEFUL, for some reason, these rich people feel a need to flaunt their one thousand's dollar worth of pixels on other users, i dont know why but they want to

you say, "whatever, it's their money" but its actively harming the site, like you see right now. it is so blatant they use us like tools, expecting us to pay a thousand dollars on this website ? realistically ? they are literally telling us "give us money" and people give them money anyway

i dont know what goes through the 1%'s mind when they say "hey i want to buy this for a thousand dollars" but i hope they stop

Perfect Saint

I'll just avoid that.
Even their bonus cash is mighty stingy today. 500 GC for $50? emotion_facepalm

Froggy's Waifu

Stalker

23,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
sterek
Ngl, I'd be into it if it was a REPEATABLE YEAR-LONG TIER. $1k before the end of the month, though? Hell no.

I'd love to see a year long tier event, or even a several month tier event. I'm not spending much cash anymore, but there was a point where if I had been given longer than a month I would have been able to rack up some serious points.
Somehow i thought the tier were $50 and $100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces