Welcome to Gaia! ::

Universal Champion

14,475 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Do you HAVE to change your computer/program passwords every few months to something like 15 letters, some uppercase, some lowercase, some numbers, some symbols?

So annoying.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

RobertRamosIsAwesomesauc3!

Discuss.
No, everyone in the office is actually required to use the exact same password as everyone else.

Feral Regular

our stupid ******** system and stupid ******** support site make u changed them every 3 months and u can never use the same password twice

i dont have the memory span for this

Magical Tree

Come to think of it - my 2 years of teaching and I didn't have to change my password for the website where we logged hours, vacations etc... Hmm. That password was 7 characters and then 10 numbers. >.<

My mom's job they have to change their passwords every 6 months.
Every six months we have to change our passwords. It gets to be such a pain, but we can use the same password as before so it is not that bad.

Only time we have to make a drastic change, is when someone in the IT department leaves.

Dapper Noob

All the damn time. I also have to do it if I'm on a vacation then come back since I haven't used my password or anything for the entire week stare emo

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

nah i just have a code to clock in and put my orders under

everyone knwos each other's code so it's like w/e
At least you assholes get to work in an office

Shapeshifter

tfw retail cashier and i have to do this
like why

Sparkly Fairy

yes omfg its so annoying. I work for my school so i have to change my passwords for 3 different sites, and two computers, my employee password to get into the computer and my student one. its like jesus christ why cant i keep them the same.

Universal Champion

14,475 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

RC-MOS's Wife

yeah but its not that annoying its only every few months like 4 times a year whoc ares
i work here
im security
and you're gonna come with me

oh is this your real arm size okay you can stay here how is this spot good?
Yes and it drives me ******** insane. Also it cannot repeat any of the last six passwords I have used.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff