• Cat Fancier 100
  • Tycoon 200
VaginaI Monologue
VVyteTyger
same

How's the kitties?!

no kitties

sad
I rarely post publicly on my FB anymore and that's the only social media I have. Became super conscious of maintaining a good image online lately, I've deleted anything on FB I wouldn't be comfortable with an employer seeing.
i am old and boring now lol

Wheezing Noob

Greetings From The Moon
I rarely post publicly on my FB anymore and that's the only social media I have. Became super conscious of maintaining a good image online lately, I've deleted anything on FB I wouldn't be comfortable with an employer seeing.

I haven't posted in my Facebook in months
Posted a pic last night from my Instagram and I still got 70 likes so far

Wheezing Noob

VVyteTyger
VaginaI Monologue
VVyteTyger
same

How's the kitties?!

no kitties

sad

O nooooo :~(
VaginaI Monologue
Greetings From The Moon

Most of the pictures of me on facebook are just tagged ones other people have taken from nights out or travelling. Never put a selfie up on fb. I do have like 3 months of photos on my phone which I've been meaning to put up but I have to make sure they're all decent lol.

Trash Tycoon

Greetings From The Moon

You nailed it, that's exactly how I am now.

Wheezing Noob

Greetings From The Moon
VaginaI Monologue
Greetings From The Moon

Most of the pictures of me on facebook are just tagged ones other people have taken from nights out or travelling. Never put a selfie up on fb. I do have like 3 months of photos on my phone which I've been meaning to put up but I have to make sure they're all decent lol.

Lmao I have pics from last year that I was suppose to post but I never got to it
VaginaI Monologue
Greetings From The Moon
VaginaI Monologue
Greetings From The Moon

Lmao I have pics from last year that I was suppose to post but I never got to it
Only reason I plan on putting them up are because my friends are complaining that they want them up. Never feel like its worthwhile unless I'm putting a bunch up though

OG Bloodsucker

6,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
I'm surprised when people recognize me on
the streets. It happens quite often...
Even more surprised when I remember their
names! 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding

Wheezing Noob

Greetings From The Moon
VaginaI Monologue
Greetings From The Moon
VaginaI Monologue
Greetings From The Moon

Only reason I plan on putting them up are because my friends are complaining that they want them up. Never feel like its worthwhile unless I'm putting a bunch up though

My friends gave up a while ago lmao

kayla wasabi's Husband

Friendly Friend

Wheezing Noob

settlefish
k

Same

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash