Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Traveler

So, I remember reading that this was something members with access to Loyal's Bazaar were receiving on their Gaiaversary along with a PM from [NPC] Loyal. Well, it dawned on me that my Gaiaversary is this month, on the 3rd in fact, but I didn't receive anything. I know there was a recent change to how access to Loyal's Bazaar is being granted so I'm wondering if this could possibly be a glitch.
Have you checked your special tab or tried pulling it up with the inventory search yet?
While messages were given last year, I don't believe they were this year (or at least my mule didn't get one when she gained access [back in March], after her Gaiaversary).

Omnipresent Traveler

~ Aki - Fairy ~
Have you checked your special tab or tried pulling it up with the inventory search yet?
While messages were given last year, I don't believe they were this year (or at least my mule didn't get one when she gained access [back in March], after her Gaiaversary).

It isn't under the special tab and using the inventory search function yields nothing as well.
Crystal Mizuka
~ Aki - Fairy ~

It isn't under the special tab and using the inventory search function yields nothing as well.

I would file a ticket about it so a staff member can look into it and see what happened/grant it to you/make sure it's not an issue for 'everybody else' too, etc..

Omnipresent Traveler

~ Aki - Fairy ~
I would file a ticket about it so a staff member can look into it and see what happened/grant it to you/make sure it's not an issue for 'everybody else' too, etc..

Yeah, I was already thinking it might come to that. Ugh... it seems like I've been having to contact customer support a lot lately. Just how broken can this site be?

Omnipresent Traveler

Well, it's nearing the end of the month and I still haven't had any response to the ticket I filed regarding this issue. At least it doesn't appear to be a particularly common issue. Or, at least, I haven't seen too many users talking about it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff