Shy Prophet

Writing down all your advices positive or negative Bump TuT

No ur mum's Kouhai

High-scoring Abomination

17,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
You should look for someone who specializes in the subject of English*like me, but I'm no where near you* and have them help you write them...

I don't really live in America to know what is needed to be written in an your essay but, if its like a uni/work here *UK* I would know~

What I think you should do now too, while you have the time is to assess and question yourself why they should accept you, and not someone else? Do you have experience/skills and how is it gonna reflect on what you're applying? Are you a good communicator? Listener? Creative, etc? On the thing that you're applying, how could it help you on you're future career? And finally this is real key... They might start talking random or whatnot... *basic questions*

BUT ITS KEY THAT YOU KEEP THE CONVERSATION GOING!! If it's like here, they might start asking weird, out of topic crap... For me they started asking about where I went for my last holiday, where I was from and my weird accent.*British/Korean* YOU HAVE TO KEEP IT GOING! They will assert you with your people skills that way! And WHEN SHAKING HANDS, KEEP IT A FIRM GRIP, neither too soft or too hard.

Shy Prophet

Damaged_Dweeb1273
You should look for someone who specializes in the subject of English*like me, but I'm no where near you* and have them help you write them...

I don't really live in America to know what is needed to be written in an your essay but, if its like a uni/work here *UK* I would know~

What I think you should do now too, while you have the time is to assess and question yourself why they should accept you, and not someone else? Do you have experience/skills and how is it gonna reflect on what you're applying? Are you a good communicator? Listener? Creative, etc? On the thing that you're applying, how could it help you on you're future career? And finally this is real key... They might start talking random or whatnot... *basic questions*

BUT ITS KEY THAT YOU KEEP THE CONVERSATION GOING!! If it's like here, they might start asking weird, out of topic crap... For me they started asking about where I went for my last holiday, where I was from and my weird accent.*British/Korean* YOU HAVE TO KEEP IT GOING! They will assert you with your people skills that way! And WHEN SHAKING HANDS, KEEP IT A FIRM GRIP, neither too soft or too hard.

No Im not a good communicator TuT but I'll try to Follow the things that you to
you told me except for a english tutor or something, I have no idea where to ask 1
I'll try to keep everything on the go Thank you!

Familiar Phantom

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
Take control of the interview.
Determine if what you're interviewing for meets your needs.
If not, look elsewhere.
If your interview does not end in your favor, have alternatives.

There is nothing to be gained from being meek.

Hilarious Noob

I-strenga
Staz Charlie Blood 4V
Its never too late, If you haven't do the things that did you didn't do in your past, then It's time for you to look for a new angle

Staz! TuT Yes I will do that Thank you!

Your Welcome I bid you Farewell and I wish you The Best of luck

No ur mum's Kouhai

High-scoring Abomination

17,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
I-strenga
Damaged_Dweeb1273

you told me except for a english tutor or something, I have no idea where to ask 1

If you are not a good communicator... I REALLY DO ADVICE DOING THE ESSAY!
I didn't say a tutor... Just a person who's good at structuring and vocabulary on letters~
If you are not a good communicator and didn't do the essay... How else will you tell them what's good about you? And sometimes... The essay itself and just continuing the banter is enough since my professor says, 'people unconsciously form biases at that critical time' since they would want to continue to talk with you or have you in their company*not the work building*, but they are limited on accepting you or not.

Shy Prophet

The Future Lord Pendragon
If not, look elsewhere.

I love your advice makes me more stronger! I appreaciate your advice thank you!

Familiar Phantom

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
I-strenga
The Future Lord Pendragon
If not, look elsewhere.

I love your advice makes me more stronger! I appreaciate your advice thank you!

Thank me when you're a success and send me your business card.

Shy Prophet

Damaged_Dweeb1273
I-strenga
Damaged_Dweeb1273

I didn't say a tutor... Just a person who's good at structuring and vocabulary on letters~
If you are not a good communicator and didn't do the essay... How else will you tell them what's good about you? And sometimes... The essay itself and just continuing the banter is enough since my professor says, 'people unconsciously form biases at that critical time' since they would want to continue to talk with you or have you in their company*not the work building*, but they are limited on accepting you or not.

you do have a point, I'll start making an essay! My grammar is bad but I will do my best

No ur mum's Kouhai

High-scoring Abomination

17,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
I-strenga
Damaged_Dweeb1273
I-strenga
Damaged_Dweeb1273

you do have a point, I'll start making an essay! My grammar is bad but I will do my best

For the vocabulary, just go right click on Microsoft word and then select synonyms then just click which you want as a better word~
But don't do it too much that it makes them think your trying too hard~
Then have someone just proofread it for anything that doesn't make sense or punctuations~
ALL THE BEST!
I am here to help you my friend! Though I have never gotten into this situation before..(Yea, useless much, this information is from my school seniors)

IF there are more than 1 interviewer be sure to not only concentrate on one, but to look at all of them (yea cause some people just look straight ahead --> one interviewer)

Basic manners!
1. Ask if you can sit down on the chair (sounds stupid but ask first)
2. Try not to be too nervous (might be difficult in your case), if you can, try to smile and sound positive! This brings the mood up.
3. Don't stumble on your words! Might be really tough, but do not panic if you do.. Just complete the sentence and keep a composed face. If you panic you might end up forgetting what to say and make more mistakes.
4. If there happen to be a place you have to wait before your interview (or the recipient is the one who calls you to enter) Be sure to write a thank you card to express your gratitude after the interview and pass it to the recipient AFTER the interview and request that she/he passes it to the interviewer (Don't forget to mention its from who)

If you fail the interview, don't take it too hard.. It's not the end of the world! Now you have done it once before you can definitely do it again!(Better)]

CHARGE ONWARD AND DO YOUR BEST 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces