Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Prophet

So on May 7 2015, Thursday I'm going to have my First College Exam and Interview exclaim
I feel very nervous I tried not to be nervous but my heart kept on beating very fast TuT
So any advice? What would you do if your in my condition? did you already experience it?
If yes Please Review me!, Ask me any Hard Questions About Analyzation, this is my weakness emotion_donotwant ! or even some abstract? and physic? Share your Opinion! Give me Any advice on how should I pass my interview on Thursday I need really need to pass it so I can my first experience as a working student gonk

Questionable Carnivore

17,615 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I'm sorry. I wish I could help, but I was a too lazy af to write a proper essay so just applied to colleges without essays or interviews as requirements.

Shy Prophet

SwiggitySwagNitemareStag
I'm sorry. I wish I could help, but I was a too lazy af to write a proper essay so just applied to colleges without essays or interviews as requirements.

How was that? gonk

Questionable Carnivore

17,615 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I-strenga
SwiggitySwagNitemareStag

How was that? gonk

I live in CA where from cheapest college to highest is...
Community arrow Cal-States arrow University arrow Private University
I just applied to the Cal-States, which has a high acceptance rate and only requires an application.

Mythical Nymph

13,225 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
I haven't any experience to give advice on how to handle your interview but I have some which might help with your nerves. The day before your intervirew, wash your favorite sleeping clothes, sheets, pillowcases, anything you go to sleep with wash it. Dress your bed with the clean sheets and stuff. Shower a bit before you go to bed and change into the clothes. Being clean and comfortable will help you sleep which might help with nerves.

Shy Prophet

SwiggitySwagNitemareStag
I-strenga
SwiggitySwagNitemareStag

How was that? gonk

I just applied to the Cal-States, which has a high acceptance rate and only requires an application.

Well Good for you while in my Condition I think I'm going to die from nervousness gonk

Questionable Carnivore

17,615 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I-strenga
SwiggitySwagNitemareStag
I-strenga
SwiggitySwagNitemareStag

How was that? gonk

Well Good for you while in my Condition I think I'm going to die from nervousness gonk

Don't worry though. Even though I didn't aim high my sister did. She got in just fine. If you did well in school and have done enough things then you should be fine.

Shy Prophet

Lithium Tonic
I haven't any experience to give advice on how to handle your interview but I have some which might help with your nerves. The day before your intervirew, wash your favorite sleeping clothes, sheets, pillowcases, anything you go to sleep with wash it. Dress your bed with the clean sheets and stuff. Shower a bit before you go to bed and change into the clothes. Being clean and comfortable will help you sleep which might help with nerves.

TuT Thank You I will follow your Advice!

Mythical Nymph

13,225 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
I-strenga
Lithium Tonic

TuT Thank You I will follow your Advice!

Best of luck on the interview^^

Interesting Seeker

1,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I have advice, Push the wall it can help you make the your nervousness go away, always think positive, don''t look back and you'll be fine

Shy Prophet

IKuroko Tetsuya
I have advice, Push the wall it can help you make the your nervousness go away, always think positive, don''t look back and you'll be fine

Thank You I'll follow your advice too!

Hilarious Noob

Its never too late, If you haven't do the things that did you didn't do in your past, then It's time for you to look for a new angle

Shy Prophet

Staz Charlie Blood 4V
Its never too late, If you haven't do the things that did you didn't do in your past, then It's time for you to look for a new angle

Staz! TuT Yes I will do that Thank you!

Shy Prophet

I need more Advices/Questions! TuT anyone?
wet and bite your lips during the interview.. and ohh eye contact

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces