Welcome to Gaia! ::

Did you like all of the new formulas, and would you like to see more?

Yes, I loved them and would love to see more. 0.77394636015326 77.4% [ 202 ]
Yes, but it was too much. 0.068965517241379 6.9% [ 18 ]
No, it was way too much for a single month. 0.068965517241379 6.9% [ 18 ]
OTHER - Please post with your thoughts! 0.088122605363985 8.8% [ 23 ]
Total Votes:[ 261 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 209 210 211 > >> >>> »|

Spoopy Loiterer

More Skullheads! I can't wait for the official release! They're my favorite accessories. emotion_kirakira

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
MarySueShelley
I'd like to know this as well. I'm almost to level 3, so crafting components soon won't do a darn thing for my level either.

There's components needing only caches on every alchemy level. In fact, several people ended up leveling up to 10 using such a route at some point due to shortage on the components needed to craft items. So you will be fine smile

Slumbering Tengu

Somebody was selling one of the Playwright wigs at a price I could afford
*wipes a single of happiness away*

It's still a long road but there's light at the end of the tunnel
so long as somebody sells the other hair at a decent price too

Staff if you see this throw them into a deflation CI heck throw them in all the deflation CIs

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
I hope we get some level 6-7 formulas soon.

Princess Kunzite's Princess

Spoiled Pandahime

lilloulou
MarySueShelley
I'd like to know this as well. I'm almost to level 3, so crafting components soon won't do a darn thing for my level either.

There's components needing only caches on every alchemy level. In fact, several people ended up leveling up to 10 using such a route at some point due to shortage on the components needed to craft items. So you will be fine smile
So far I've only found ones that need random items x-x
granted I don't wanna just buy formulas to see what they need xD

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Angels Alibi

Planification is key with Alchemy. Don't go around buying every formula; most of them have their components needed listed on the forums. For example, try this thread. It might not be fully up to date with the most recent formulas, but at lot of them are listed there. As for components, there's some threads listing them too. That said, there's an Anthology listing a few useful ressources here. It should helps you smile

Magic Hobo

thank you, alchemy month, for reminding me why I quit fishing in the first place

I cannot for the GODDAMN LIFE OF ME convince fishing captchas I'm not a robot

THEY'RE SO HARD

WHAT IS THIS

AM I NOT HUMAN

IF YOU CUT ME DO I NOT LEAK

Spoiled Pandahime

lilloulou
Angels Alibi

Planification is key with Alchemy. Don't go around buying every formula; most of them have their components needed listed on the forums. For example, try this thread. It might not be fully up to date with the most recent formulas, but at lot of them are listed there. As for components, there's some threads listing them too. That said, there's an Anthology listing a few useful ressources here. It should helps you smile
Ahhh that second link is the one I'd been looking ages for but could never find
My main issue was I really wanted to craft things I'd eventually use, rather than craft for the sake of levels since I felt like I'd rage quit if I went about it that way xD
Thank you so much <3

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Angels Alibi

That's nice then! Have fun smile

Haunting Abomination

24,925 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Overstocked 200
Kitty Gnar-Gnar
thank you, alchemy month, for reminding me why I quit fishing in the first place

I cannot for the GODDAMN LIFE OF ME convince fishing captchas I'm not a robot

THEY'RE SO HARD

WHAT IS THIS

AM I NOT HUMAN

IF YOU CUT ME DO I NOT LEAK

gaia_star
fishing game seems bugged for the captcha stuff today. -_- sucks. I actually managed to fill a bucket and stuff before getting frustrated. xD

Adorable Waffles

34,950 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
marshmallowcreampie

7 level would be nice. I'm tired of making components to level up, because it takes so long...

Spoiled Pandahime

Biedronka
marshmallowcreampie

7 level would be nice. I'm tired of making components to level up, because it takes so long...
That's where I'm stuck right now..
I need to level up to get to a place that has items I want to craft
But the things I can make are components for waaay higher levels, and everything else on my level that's easy to make is a very low rate ;c

Adorable Waffles

34,950 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Angels Alibi
Biedronka
marshmallowcreampie

But the things I can make are components for waaay higher levels, and everything else on my level that's easy to make is a very low rate ;c
I'm almost there - I think I need to craft just two things and I will level up. But it dosn't make things easier - last component took me 20 tries to make...

Spoiled Pandahime

Biedronka
Angels Alibi
Biedronka
marshmallowcreampie

I'm almost there - I think I need to craft just two things and I will level up. But it dosn't make things easier - last component took me 20 tries to make...
I have two things currently ready to craft
One a level below mine, one the same level
Both very low craft rates

Since I'm going the all cache route, I have a feeling I'm going to be making things over and over that I'll eventually have no use for, just for the sake of needing levels to make things I'll actually have a use for..

Adorable Waffles

34,950 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Angels Alibi
I have two things currently ready to craft
One a level below mine, one the same level
Both very low craft rates

Since I'm going the all cache route, I have a feeling I'm going to be making things over and over that I'll eventually have no use for, just for the sake of needing levels to make things I'll actually have a use for..
The one below your level shouldn't be that hard to craft. When I was on level 6 and was crafting lvl. 5 Moonstones to get some gold, usually I could make them in one or two tries.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff