Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ice-Cold Huntress

33,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bookworm 100
So I have the recipe+all the ingredients needed for the 5 banshee's comb, but I'm only just lvl 3 and the concoction as such keeps on exploding and it's costing me way too much gold. Would anyone be capable of helping me out?

As for the nightmare box, I need 5 of them, but I'm not sure where to get the 50 jailor keys or the 50 nightmare fuel. Does anyone know or does anyone have the nightmare boxes and is willing to trade them?

Barton Gaian

16,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I would be fine with helping out with the Banshee's Comb, but I would prefer to do so when we are both online and active. I don't like passing components between trades over a span of several days, if it can be avoided.

Ice-Cold Huntress

33,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bookworm 100
Einrick
I would be fine with helping out with the Banshee's Comb, but I would prefer to do so when we are both online and active. I don't like passing components between trades over a span of several days, if it can be avoided.

Thank you, on what hours are you usually online? I actually go online several times a day lately, so it was just bad luck that you posted in the few hours that I was offline to bake a cake and eat dinner.

Barton Gaian

16,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Ice princess Carrie
Einrick

Thank you, on what hours are you usually online? I actually go online several times a day lately, so it was just bad luck that you posted in the few hours that I was offline to bake a cake and eat dinner.

My online hours are pretty random as well.

If you are online right now, though, we could setup trades and get it done now. 3nodding Components stack together, so it would be one trade with the components and then I could trade the Combs right back.

[Edit] Looks like I was too late at that. Oh well, sorry. sweatdrop

Keidon Alekai's Husbando

Man-Hungry Fairy

21,425 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Ice princess Carrie
So I have the recipe+all the ingredients needed for the 5 banshee's comb, but I'm only just lvl 3 and the concoction as such keeps on exploding and it's costing me way too much gold. Would anyone be capable of helping me out?

As for the nightmare box, I need 5 of them, but I'm not sure where to get the 50 jailor keys or the 50 nightmare fuel. Does anyone know or does anyone have the nightmare boxes and is willing to trade them?

The Nightmare Fuel and Jailer's Keys are in the new RIG from the Bifrost, HOWEVER... I've opened around 1000 and I only have 7 fuels and 10 keys...

It's getting rather tedious, to say the least. > <

Ice-Cold Huntress

33,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bookworm 100
iCatastrophee
Ice princess Carrie

The Nightmare Fuel and Jailer's Keys are in the new RIG from the Bifrost, HOWEVER... I've opened around 1000 and I only have 7 fuels and 10 keys...

Thank you for your reply, now I at least know where to start. But seriously 7 fuels and 10 keys in 1000, why do they have to be that difficult. I feel so stupid since a while ago those keys used to come in plenty within the daily chance and I sold them. sweatdrop

AdorkableLee's Compadre

Spoopy Krampus

I dun know, I opened 1000 and got 9 nightmare fuels and 30 jail keys

Dangerous Lover

It's all by chance to get those things but if you want to start buying some things for it, I have some jailer keys that we can trade. o;

Keidon Alekai's Husbando

Man-Hungry Fairy

21,425 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Ice princess Carrie
iCatastrophee
Ice princess Carrie

Thank you for your reply, now I at least know where to start. But seriously 7 fuels and 10 keys in 1000, why do they have to be that difficult. I feel so stupid since a while ago those keys used to come in plenty within the daily chance and I sold them. sweatdrop

Indeed!

And because everybody is trying to get them, the rest of the items in them are becoming worthless very quickly...

Here is hoping for another alchemy update to use them all :/

Ice-Cold Huntress

33,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bookworm 100
Einrick
Ice princess Carrie
Einrick

If the offer to make the combs is still available then perhaps we can do so now, since it seems we're both online.

Barton Gaian

16,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Ice princess Carrie
Einrick

If the offer to make the combs is still available then perhaps we can do so now, since it seems we're both online.

Sure, I am available now. Just start a trade with the components and the formula. 3nodding I'm really not going to worry about the 7500 gold, in this case.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff