Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Gaian

7,975 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
*Since Jien is incapable of touching the ground, due to his mysterious perpetual floating ability. He tumbles through the air with Reginald as the scarf tangles them together. The result is Jien floating upside down, the scarf wrapped around a couple of limbs, forcing him to sign with one hand as the General gnaws on the other end*

[[P...permit me a moment to reset my internal gyroscopes...I believe I am the equivalent of what you would call...dizzy @_@]]

Golden Gatekeeper

Dizzy…I’m not dizzy? Who’s dizzy?! ~not quite understanding why he’s hearing his own voice in his head. Ears perk up as he goes into defense mode, crouching low, gripping the hilt of his blade as his tail starts to swish around frantically~ I never get dizzy… cat_stare

Interesting Gaian

7,975 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
*There is a series of whirring and clicking noises, and Jien very slowly rotates back to the right way up before he responds to Reginald*

[[I have to say I envy you then sir. I rely on my sensors quite a bit, and when they are confused it is quite alarming...by which I of course mean it sets off my internal alarms and I am forced to perform a self diagnostic.]]

[Kold]'s Husbando

Questionable Receiver

12,175 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
xd The difficulties of robotic life

Golden Gatekeeper

~there’s his voice in his head again!!! cat_ninja The General narrows his eyes, which dart about suspiciously before he makes a sharp turn towards Jien, pulling his blade out, pointing the tip at the floating robot’s…um…area where his throat might be as he leans into his face~

Who are you and why are you being so quiet. Too quite. I don’t trust you. I refuse to believe a word you say. Are you trying to get into my head?! I’M THE ONE INTERROGATING HERE!!! cat_scream

Hilarious Genius

*A white gloved-hand reaches up through the couch and grabs a quarter. Berkana "falls up" from the cushions.*

"There you are my two-faced friend." *she notices where she is.* "Whoops. I'm on the clock, so I can't really chat right now. Don't ask me about the Alpha Couch yet. It's not like that's where all of your loose change goes..." ninja

*She jumps and dives back between the couch cushions with her voice echoing* "Thanks for the gifting me this diamond top Kylaaaa..."

*pixel dust poofs from the couch, and she's gone. There's no trace of her in the couch, and all of the loose change is gone.*

Interesting Gaian

7,975 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Pleasantly Ridiculous
~there’s his voice in his head again!!! cat_ninja The General narrows his eyes, which dart about suspiciously before he makes a sharp turn towards Jien, pulling his blade out, pointing the tip at the floating robot’s…um…area where his throat might be as he leans into his face~

Who are you and why are you being so quiet. Too quite. I don’t trust you. I refuse to believe a word you say. Are you trying to get into my head?! I’M THE ONE INTERROGATING HERE!!! cat_scream

*Jien floats backwards in alarm, waving his hands to indicate a misunderstanding, before he begins rapidly signing again*

[[Oh! I am sorry sir! Very sorry! My name is Jien Clover, I am a robotic life form. I am unable to speak and so I use sign language. However, not all people are familiar with sign language, and so being a robot I can broadcast a signal which allows you to understand my hand gestures. Since I myself do not have a voice, what you are hearing is yourself translating my hand gestures. I apologize for the confusion. This is the only way I am able to communicate with others.]]

Golden Gatekeeper

~continues to narrow his eyes at Jien throughout the speech in his head…well…that kind of makes sense…not that The General would admit to it. So instead, in one fluid action he sheathes his sword and grooms himself by combing his finger through his hair…thus fixing it from its messy state~

Whatever. I knew that already. ~too cool to admit he was wrong about anything~

[Kold]'s Husbando

Questionable Receiver

12,175 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
eek Did...did I just hear the sound of someone sneaking onto Gaia from work??? ...nah.

*Checks her pockets*

Huh...coulda sworn I had a couple quarters in there...oh well.

*To General Reginald*

Oh don't mind Jien. He just kinda...does that. But c'mon, would a bad guy really have such a fun dangle scarf to play with? Bad guys either have no toys at all, or they're too mean to let you play with their cool stuff. Jien is just...unique

Golden Gatekeeper

Bad guys have cookies. ~and then it dawned on him, to which he grabs Kyla by her pink bowed collar~ You had cookies. Therefore you are a bad guy! I should take you in for questioning!

[Kold]'s Husbando

Questionable Receiver

12,175 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
*Kyla is relatively unfazed, and simply pouts*

Well now you're just being ungentlemanly. I'm a fellow cat after all. Bad guys also have bottles of water which they use to spray anyone who tries to explore interesting places...like counter tops or the knick-knack shelf. But as you can plainly see.

*She gestures to the bar*

I have no such restrictions here. I mean, climb the curtains if it's enough to prove that friends of the Lunar Hope are friends to anyone who loves good times and parties.

Golden Gatekeeper

cat_stare Meow.

~tail swish and flat ears~ I have my eyes on you. ~he states before hopping on the counter…testing to see how comfy it is before sprawling out as far as he can stretch before letting out a soft, purring sigh~

~such a fickle kitty this General is~

Interesting Gaian

7,975 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
*Jien is genuinely quiet as this is his first experience with "cat logic", which is an entire logic unto itself apparently and seems to be a mysterious void where his experience with others does not seem to entirely reply*

[[Such an interesting culture. I must strive to attain more knowledge of the habits of cat people]]

[Kold]'s Husbando

Questionable Receiver

12,175 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
We're know as cats, cat-people, Neko, or sometimes other names. Some prefer to go by a clan or tribe name. Some are more in touch with their animal side, while others act more human, mew mew.

*She tosses a big ball of yarn to the snoozy creature on the bar*

Hehe, but I think no matter what, you never fall out of touch with your culture or what it means to be a cat. Hunt mice, hiss at dogs, eat fish. 3nodding These things are essential

Golden Gatekeeper

cat_eek ~Jien should just wait until the cat decides what he wants is far more precious than whatever Jien is trying to accomplish~

~and over the counter the ball of yarn goes, immediately followed by the ever aware feline officer! Every so often, the ball reappears from behind the counter, only to fall back behind as it gradually unravels throughout the play time, accompanied by loud thumping and the rattling of the liquor glasses. Eventually…things quiet down, and a quick peek will find that The General has managed to hog-tie himself up with the entirety of the string that was made available to him~ cat_crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff