Unable to identify Vimeo video URL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=1543&v=bqPFqMOqJDc
Confirmed:

- AXB enhancements
- Improved camera and targetting system
- additional combat actions and overall rebalancing, more joint attacks
- combat tweaks like MP usage, etc. more range of action for each weapon
- add dodge rolls and more!

I'm glad that they are serious about this game and the feedback thei recieved form episode duscae, i feel like this game is going to do well!
now that they are currently or have already addressed some controller/camera issues!

i am also curious about "link form" could this be noctis limit break type of move?
It sound like Noctis' voice isn't going to be quite so deep as it was in the demo, which is good to hear. I figured it was something I could get used to regardless, but there was an issue of him sounding too much like Gladiolus. So hopefully now it'll be easier to distinguish the two of them.
The awful character design is putting me off from getting excited about the game.

Space Otaku

7,175 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I absolutely love the designo of everyone although, I liked prompto's old hair better. The personalities are so awesome like you didn't expect them all to tease Noctis so much and tease him like a brat. Half the time I forget he's a prince when I played the demo. I freaking love the teleport attacks too. It's nice to see an Arial view of battles. Looking forward so much to this game. Lol

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I like the Character's designs! I'm absolutely excited for FF15 when it comes out.
I like Prompto's old design more (his new design is good, though, too). But everyone else looks better now. Especially Noctis and Stella(Luna?). I really hated Noctis' coat. He already looks enough like Sasuke with the hair and the eyes that turn red, don't need to add the cone of shame on top of it. I wouldn't mind a little more color, though. But I do love the red soles.

Demigod

They're all perfect and beautiful creatures.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff