Welcome to Gaia! ::

[quote="Application Questions"][align=center][b][color=red]Please fill in the following form to complete your application to G CORP.[/color][/b][/align]

Username: Gavin_Emerson

What would your dream project be at G CORP?
I would love to distillate a serum for gaians to be able to speak with their inner self.
I also would like to make some device that was able to preserve hairstyles and turn 'em into fabulous wigs you can wear as long as you want

In the event of a Grunny outbreak, what would be the first thing you would do?
Feed the grunnies properly and keep G CORP installations clean and spotless. Mad scientist eating grunnies sure generate monstruous ammounts of grunny poo..... maybe that could also be a great thing for study and development of future projects.

SECRET UNDERGROUND TEST FACILITY?
Of course. Great discoveries should be done and preserved from the enemy, you mean that kind of facility, right..? Then I feel in the need to tell you those appear only in films and such. The underground facilities are for experimental tests that could cause havoc and danger on the ground facilities. they are just a way of an improoved security plan... and none of them are secret.

Who is your favorite Labtech and why?
Are you really making me choose one of them? they're all such fabulous people!!

What is the motto of G CORP?
Making a difference, by whatever means necessary.[/quote]

Powerful Master

14,590 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Building the Army 50
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
[quote="Application Questions"][align=center][b][color=red]Please fill in the following form to complete your application to G CORP.[/color][/b][/align]

Username: Cosmirage

Teleporting SHADOW GRUNNIES with any formula related with the element DARKNESS.

Once the teleporting shadow grunnies are created, I'll train them in diffrent labyrinths (per difficult levels).

My bedroom, is full of books,pencils and paintbrushes.

There's no favorite specific. All Labtechhs are GREAT!!

What is the motto of G CORP?[/quote]

"Making a diffrence, by whatever means necessary."

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
Application Questions
Please fill in the following form to complete your application to G CORP.

Username: Dstdnt

To be able to help others, aside from the conventional ways of doing so, through experimenting with the creation of superpowers, both those that one would see in comic books and even those of mythology such as werewolves and several other magical creatures and beings that exist. With the power of science, and whatever else there is, to grant Gaians their own sets of powers to be ready in case of the next invasion, outbreak, and whatever else may come our way. To give us both a fighting chance against these possible threats, and to also provide protection against any Gaians who may have fallen into the darker spectrum of morality.

If Gaians did gain their own powers, it would be possible for Gaians to combat the Grunnies themselves, and possibly be immune to becoming a Grombie. If it occurs prior to powers being a reality for all Gaians, I would start to develop a serum right away to neutralize the Grunnies or possibly have a Grunny detection and neutralization system set in place to counteract any Grunny outbreaks as soon as they happen throughout all areas of Gaia.

If neither happen to work for whatever reason, a fail-safe plan would be to travel back in time to either have the fully concocted plan of administering the powers to Gaians and get word out prior if need be of the upcoming invasion. I cannot disclose my exact way of time travel at this time as it is a secret, so until that time comes, it will remain confidential.

Yours or mine? Either way, I can neither confirm or deny that there are secret underground test facilities anywhere in Gaia that I may or not know of.

Prior to his departure, Labtech Gene was a real spokesperson for G Corp, at least for me since he was the first Labtech I heard from, but do miss that he is no longer part of G Corp after the Timmy incident. Currently it would have to be Labtech123 for giving me this opportunity to apply for this amazing once in a lifetime chance to work alongside other scientifically inspired individuals at G Corp.

"Making a difference, by whatever means necessary."

Loving Ram

76,300 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
Application Questions

Username: DarkRybrin.

I would like to head a research project purely devoted and revolving around the concept of merging alternate realities. A surprisingly inexpensive and lucrative field not oft tapped, merging multiple alternate realities (called 'fandoms' in some science literature) is an important venture that could really further the company, and I would be honored and pleased to share the research for the greater good.

I would follow company protocol exactly, having extensively studied the last outbreak as well as it's varying genetic effects on various species for the next several years. I am well versed in the literature, and also -extremely- skilled at protecting my superiors in emergency situations, should the impossible happen and back-ups for anything fail.

As we all know, such a thing does not exist. Well, there was that one rogue...but he's not on company payroll and I really acted as a pleasant decoy in the long run...
Any press release I make will naturally be word for word out of the company handbook.

I absolutely did not meet a certain labtech on a certain train. I do not still wear rings from that labtech. I certainly and never saw him near the old aquaduct some weeks later. My interest in band-aids and glasses is purely scientific.

MAKING A DIFFERENCE, BY WHATEVER MEANS NECESSARY.

((Otherwise known as The Greater Good.))

Elotus's Waifu

Misleading Curse

30,050 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Timid 100
Application Questions

Username: Amazonkama

What would your dream project be at G CORP? Creating a new super species that can not turn against us like the grunnies. And make them big enough that they could be ridden to any destination in a blink of the eye thus making cars obsolete.

In the event of a Grunny outbreak, what would be the first thing you would do? Gater items to protect myself then find a place to hid out. Im not paid to take care of outbreaks someone else is why risk my life for no gain?

SECRET UNDERGROUND TEST FACILITY? What was that? Oh my no such thing exists of course~

Who is your favorite Labtech and why? This must be a trick question, Im afraid that I find them all rather enjoyable and I dont think you fully need to know why.

What is the motto of G CORP? Making a difference, by whatever means necessary.

Space Man-Lover

12,350 Points
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Application Questions

Username: Mills XI

Working on the resurrection of Mr. Gambino and/or a Mr. Gambino clone. It would be fun.

I would accept my fate and let may come, come. It must be contended so

I'm sorry but the information you are looking for is in another building. Please leave the area and ignore the LARGE green hamsters on your way out.

Labtech X, our great insane fearless leader that tried to kill us all. Good times.

Making a Difference, By any means necessary!

xRedHatx's Wife

Original Grunny

26,065 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Generous 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Application Questions

Username: Twizted Child Eve

What would your dream project be at G CORP? To be a labtech in the lab, of course. whee I love labs.

Try and catch them as pets. They're adorable! whee

SECRET UNDERGROUND TEST FACILITY? Sweet. Let's go!

Who is your favorite Labtech and why? X since he is the clone of Gambino. And he's a little doll. (-points to avatar- Ohh look isn't he cute?) But I love all of the labtechs. They're awesome. cool

Making a difference by whatever means necessary.

Intellectual Sex Symbol

Application Questions

Username: Jekkceo

What would your dream project be at G CORP? Public relation artist

In the event of a Grunny outbreak, what would be the first thing you would do? Hmm that depends, If I was inside while the facility when the out break took place I would created armor for my self using the office equipment. If I was outside. I would still work on with what ever projects I was assigned at the time

Who is your favorite Labtech and why? Labtech X I love the way he keeps everything calm and collected regardless of what people think of him

Making a difference, by whatever means necessary

Sugary Gaian

Application Questions

Username:
Pixitella

Hmmm... wait, let me see. Let me check my list~
1. Floating tentacle monsters with no heads
2. adorable Grunnies of every color
3.. more Grombie skins!

Open all doors. Let them out into the open world!
Share them with all of Gaia. Sharing is loving, you know.
And I love Gaia. 8D

What secret underground test facility? Tch. No. No such thing.
Are you sick? You look all green. It must have been the cookies I gave
you earlier.

Labtech X because even though he's tried to kill me a lot-
I know deep inside he is just showing tough parental love.
Yes, parental love. It will be our secret okay?
He and Kamila had one night together somewhere in
Gold Beach and spawned me.

Making a difference by whatever means necessary

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100
Application Questions

Username: Tarrien

What would your dream project be at G CORP? Experiments on Deidrich

In the event of a Grunny outbreak, what would be the first thing you would do? Feed them to the masses. There is no outbreak, just a good harvest this year.

SECRET UNDERGROUND TEST FACILITY? What Facility?

Who is your favorite Labtech and why? Labtech X. He made a difference.

What is the motto of G CORP? Making a Difference by whatever means Necessary.

Floppy Member

17,775 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Buggin' 500
Application Questions

Username: Drunken Raccoon

What would your dream project be at G CORP? Grunnies are overrated. I'd like to see what we could do with raccoons.

In the event of a Grunny outbreak, what would be the first thing you would do? Destroy any incriminating evidence and...what outbreak? I don't know what you're talking about.

SECRET UNDERGROUND TEST FACILITY? I have know clue what you're talking about.

Who is your favorite Labtech and why? Myself, if I get the job.

What is the motto of G CORP? Making a difference by whatever means necessary.

pidgeotxoxo's Bride

Ghostly Trickster

36,850 Points
  • Bold Glow 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Dear Labtech 123 and to whom it may concern,
I am very interested in a position at G Corp. I feel like my firsthand experience with grunnies makes a suitable candidate for this job. Also in the case of an outbreak there is no need to worry about infection I am already a stable LV3 Grombie. That being said I need little sleep and don’t mind working in the lab as long as needed.
Here are the questions you asked for.

Username: Malocide

My dream job would be to work in the lab making the serum better.

Get ready to research the after affects, as you can see me included. I was not bit by many Grunny but enough to make a difference. I don’t like the word Zombie though I prefer LV3 Grombie.

::makes quotation marks in air:: What secret underground test facility? I don’t know of any such thing. ::ends quotation marks in air and winks::

Frank… I mean Labtech 123 off course. Don’t worry I won’t tell anyone your true identity. Becasue he has upheald G Corp's ideals all these years and never faltered in his commitment to G Corp.

User Image

MAKING A DIFFERENCE BY WHATEVER MEANS NECESSARY

References are available upon request.
Thank you for your time Labtech 123 and to whom it may concern.

Eagerly awaiting your PM,
Malocide

Wicked Wife

34,800 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500
Application Questions

Username: LaLuneSerene

What would your dream project be at G CORP? CRASH TEST DUMMY!!

In the event of a Grunny outbreak, what would be the first thing you would do? Try and find a net; those Grunnies are cute!

SECRET UNDERGROUND TEST FACILITY? What Secret Underground Test Facility?

Who is your favorite Labtech and why? LabTech123 for allowing me to apply for my dream job at G Corp!

What is the motto of G CORP? MAKING A DIFFERENCE.
BY WHATEVER MEANS NECESSARY

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
Application Questions

Username: ll-Frantic-ll

- Overseeing the development and creation of new grunny variations. Have you seen those Prunnies? Imagine them in other colors.. even cuter and even more of an ability to manipulate the trust of users. ninja

- Sit back, watch, and wait.

- What? Why I would never! Why would you even suggest such a thing!? We have no operations that are in need of a hidden test facility. That's blasphemy! ninja

- Labtech 123. Because liking you gives me brownie points right? RIGHT!?
/Hides marriage status

- Making a difference... By Whatever Means Necessary!

Attacking Fatcat

27,050 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
Application Questions

Username: Slapthefatcat2

What would your dream project be at G CORP? Revival of and "improvements" of Sealab X.

In the event of a Grunny outbreak, what would be the first thing you would do? Capture a Grunny to research a "cure." The "cure" should "relive" some of our fallen members.

SECRET UNDERGROUND TEST FACILITY? Just a training facility. Definitely no research being done there!

Who is your favorite Labtech and why? Labtech247 or Labtech123. They really know how to liven up a party!

What is the motto of G CORP? If it's not big and dangerous, it's not G CORP! But our company prefers: Making a difference, by whatever means necessary!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff