Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spoopy Kitten

GAIA, PLEASE MAKE THIS A STICKY OR SOMETHING - DONT EVER TAKE THIS THREAD DOWN, PLEASE

User Image

Ive been here since '04 and holy cow have things changed. This thread has brought back so many happy memories of mine. All of my friends from back then have long since quit for various reason. I really want to thank you for posting this. It really means a lot to me to be reminded of everything and everyone again. Manlier tears have never been shed before this day

Antagonistic Agent

18,815 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
<3 <3 <3 Let's bump this for the new people coming in.

Dragon Storyteller

52,175 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
xChibi Cannibalx
GAIA, PLEASE MAKE THIS A STICKY OR SOMETHING - DONT EVER TAKE THIS THREAD DOWN, PLEASE

User Image

Ive been here since '04 and holy cow have things changed. This thread has brought back so many happy memories of mine. All of my friends from back then have long since quit for various reason. I really want to thank you for posting this. It really means a lot to me to be reminded of everything and everyone again. Manlier tears have never been shed before this day

This was actually originally a sticky that got demoted and buried, done by a different user. I rescued the information and am hoping one day to finish it but without anyone else working on it...it'll take a long time.

Also I have a backup thread in the Save the Plot guild.

Dragon Storyteller

52,175 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
I'm going to need to hire a bumper or something...

Spoopy Kitten

`Hydro
xChibi Cannibalx

User Image

This was actually originally a sticky that got demoted and buried, done by a different user. I rescued the information and am hoping one day to finish it but without anyone else working on it...it'll take a long time.

Also I have a backup thread in the Save the Plot guild.

They need to re-sticky it! D: I hope youll be able to finish it at some point

RandiTrigger's Partner In Crime

Jelly Witch

39,250 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Solarpowered 250
  • Team Jacob 100
Wonderful thread! I was around in '05, but not very involved with the plots or anything. I remember the Von Helsons, got their pins and everything, but then the rest of the plot completely escapes me. This is just what I needed. Thanks! ; )

Chatty Codger

Great thread! Reading this is so nostalgic.
                        Keep up the good work. ^^

Wild-Haired Crimester

28,550 Points
  • Craziest Hair Award 1000
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Champion Cardholder 100
Kind of fun going back through everything, and also looking at the things I have missed!

Antagonistic Agent

18,815 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
GOSH THAT PLOT QUIZ. XDDD I'm laughing at the choices. XDDDDDD

Niche Enthusiast

17,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • Hellraiser 500
yum_sausage yum_pizza yum_icecreampie
Bumping~ heart

Niche Enthusiast

17,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • Hellraiser 500
yum_donut yum_tamago yum_tea

OmenCross's Wife

Ice-Cold Shade

8,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Cool Cat 500
i loved reading this heart

Dragon Storyteller

52,175 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0

Dragon Storyteller

52,175 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0

Timid Cleric

11,950 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • ...to every story! 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
If you need any help filling out the zurg plotline just ask. I was very into that storyline when it first came out. I even have my old Zurg t-shirt I got from the marketplace some where around here.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff