Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shapeshifter

It's weird that the twins were not involved much with the other vamp stuff ( although maybe they were somewhere and I didn't notice or care), and it's odd that you only get one sisters hair isn't the other one shorter?

Acheron, maybe you should drink the green stuff. Remember first rule of science...always taste first 3nodding

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
I was kinda disappointed that they didn't have both hair styles.

xRedHatx's Wife

Original Grunny

26,065 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Generous 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Yeah, I don't even know where they left off with the sisters in the plot to be honest. They were vampires, but then what happened to them? I didn't pay attention. sweatdrop

Mythical Lightbringer

Today's item is awesome! That will be perfect for Halloween <3

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Twizted Child Eve
Yeah, I don't even know where they left off with the sisters in the plot to be honest. They were vampires, but then what happened to them? I didn't pay attention. sweatdrop

I thought Gambino's tower fell on them...

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
Tay Lorien
Twizted Child Eve

I thought Gambino's tower fell on them...

It did... but they must have escaped somehow because I very clearly remember them in zOMG! o3o;;

Anna Corinne: No, Marie, how about YOU go talk to him!

Marie: Don't be a baby, Anna. You're less threatening, YOU should talk to him.

Anna Corinne: Exactly the reason I SHOULDN'T! I'm still cute! Your face is already messed up, it won't do any harm if he sics his thugs on you.

Marie: I'LL MESS UP *YOUR* FACE-

You: . . .

Together: WHAT DO YOU WANT?

Anna Corinne: Get gone, punk.

Marie: Actually, hang on a second, kid.

Anna Corinne: Marie, what-?

Marie: So kid, you look like the helpful type. You wanna do us a favor?

Anna Corinne: Oh! Yeah, sweetie, you can help us out can't you? <3

Marie: It's no big deal, a minor inconvenience for us really...

Anna Corinne: Yes, I'm sure it'll be no trouble at all for someone tough like you! <3

You: I'm... feeling a little uncomfortable...

Marie: Relax! You might have heard of my sister and I have suffered from some... familial issues in the past few years. We used to run a pretty smooth game but with only the two of us left, it's tricky to keep track of all the pieces.

Anna Corinne: Or lack thereof...

Marie: See, past this gate behind us is one of our family mansions. This is ground zero Von Helson territory, got me? Used to be we never had trouble with interlopers, you know, other vampire gangs?

Marie: But now we've got this bigshot down in the caves under Dead Man's Pass. Some kind of kingpin, named Alastor.

Anna Corinne: He's running some big operation, right under our noses!

Marie: In the past Daddy would have thrown a couple of the henches down there and squared everything up. And uh, we'd do the same, except our minions...

Anna corinne: They're on vacation?

Marie: Currently tied up in other business, is what my sister means. Yeah. So like, we've gotta deal with this mess ourselves.

Anna Corinne: Or we would have, if YOU didn't show up. <3

Marie: So that's not the tough bit. This boss guy is pretty well connected, and he's got this assassin-

Anna Corinne: A BAMF assassin, total lady pimp.

Marie: ...anyway. She has some wicked powers. She's cursed the gate so it bars anyone without a certain quality of vampiric blood from entering. It's a powerful barrier, but there's a way around it.

Marie: There's these trinkets floating around, Bloodstone Amulets. One of those would let you sneak through the barrier.

Anna Corinne: I heard you can buy them in that wagon shop in Barton, you know, from that guy that smells like horses?

Marie: In addition, I've heard that if you perform certain acts that generate positive energy, it weakens the barrier. If enough people build up enough of this positive energy, it knocks out the barrier temporarily, letting anyone in.

Anna Corinne: No problem, right?

You: So what am I meant to do, exactly?

Marie: You know, the obvious. Sneak in, mess up their operation, knock some people around...

Anna Corinne: Maybe knock off a couple...

Marie: Either way, Alastor and his thugs GTFO, and we're on top again! You probably won't be injured at all! Much less brutally murdered!

Anna Corinne: You'll help a couple girls out, won't you, sexy?

Marie: I mean, we're not actually going to give you a choice. But we'll appreciate your cooperation all the same.

You: Um, OK... sure.

Marie: Wise choice. Now get going.

Anna Corinne: Don't get murdered!

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
They did survive, that's why they came out looking all scarred and weird.

Shapeshifter

They were in the story a bit back, but kind of just got forgotten.

Today's item was interesting was expecting the glove; I hope though tomorrow we get away from vampire memories.

Vendetta For V's Significant Otter

Captain Moonwalker

23,625 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Master Medic 150
Darth Acheron

I don't know, it could make him worse than he is now. Better not to expose him to it and take the risk of something truly bad happening. Oh wait, you guys are with G-Corp.... xd

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Hopefully we'll get another item for G CORP or something before this is said and done. D:

xRedHatx's Wife

Original Grunny

26,065 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Generous 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
In the Ask The Staff, they said there won't be any elf tech items, but they haven't been forgotten about. Hmm. I wonder what the other items will be...
Probably older NPCs.
Maybe we'll have some from Gambino, Sasha, Ruby, Meredith, Ian, etc.

Enigmatic Healer

27,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Twizted Child Eve
In the Ask The Staff, they said there won't be any elf tech items, but they haven't been forgotten about. Hmm. I wonder what the other items will be...
Probably older NPCs.
Maybe we'll have some from Gambino, Sasha, Ruby, Meredith, Ian, etc.
There has to be a Gambino one, that's for sure.

Overcharged Dreamer

13,350 Points
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
guys i have a question if you use the gender swap potion do i lose my skin i want to try my items in a female body sweatdrop

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
MachaGirl
Darth Acheron

Hmm, I guess I could ask Hassli about that, since Diedrich is kinda flaky about most things. It's probably good that you removed it, because Diedrich might have tried to eat it. sweatdrop
goo does sound delicious

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces