Welcome to Gaia! ::

Retro Punk

I want to see zomg items.

Lin of the Otami twins.

Katsumi from Zen Gardens.

Blaze.

Kamilla.

And from the manga Sentinel.... well she did have an impact on zomg. So i guess she counts too.

Retro Punk

bluealaris
Eyyyyyy, grant should be working now!

That is so ...." Happy Days ! " ... it really is a throwback party ! xp
User Image

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
Lenasa
Chaos_Bunny
Lenasa
Chaos_Bunny
Didn't release we needed to keep the books unopened >.< OOPS.

>.<

>.<

At least its not too late for me to have a mule grab day 2. But day 1! Curse you I shall have to spend gold. (Anyone else really silly about these types of things? I mean spending gold on free item grants)

I'm not opening mine - buying all the items as the price of them drops and people open them. ^^
I usually keep them unopened until the end of an event, in case they are special for something. And especially now with having to pick paw or human, so I wait and buy the cheaper one and pick the more expensive one.

But for some reason I had to open them XD I guess it's kind of like keeping a present wrapped. I couldnt do it XD

I dont normally keep them unopened. During events I always try to get at least two... Just turns out that the grant for day 1, I thought it was a book. So I didnt open it. And OMG, you have the new sailor moon item. Sooo pretty! I want it,.

Haha yeah I thought it was a book too, but then when I got the second item I noticed they were in the special tab.

Yeah I splurged >.< Shouldn't have, but great gcash sales and sailor moon items.... No more gaia spending!! ....this month....

Ughhhh. Sigghhh.

Fashionable Gaian

12,675 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Chaos_Bunny
Lenasa
Chaos_Bunny
Lenasa
Chaos_Bunny

>.<

>.<

At least its not too late for me to have a mule grab day 2. But day 1! Curse you I shall have to spend gold. (Anyone else really silly about these types of things? I mean spending gold on free item grants)

I'm not opening mine - buying all the items as the price of them drops and people open them. ^^
I usually keep them unopened until the end of an event, in case they are special for something. And especially now with having to pick paw or human, so I wait and buy the cheaper one and pick the more expensive one.

But for some reason I had to open them XD I guess it's kind of like keeping a present wrapped. I couldnt do it XD

I dont normally keep them unopened. During events I always try to get at least two... Just turns out that the grant for day 1, I thought it was a book. So I didnt open it. And OMG, you have the new sailor moon item. Sooo pretty! I want it,.

Haha yeah I thought it was a book too, but then when I got the second item I noticed they were in the special tab.

Yeah I splurged >.< Shouldn't have, but great gcash sales and sailor moon items.... No more gaia spending!! ....this month....

Ughhhh. Sigghhh.

I haven't bought gaia cash in years. I don't wanna start now, even though I love the item and probably never going to be able to afford it with gold

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
Lenasa
Chaos_Bunny
Lenasa
Chaos_Bunny
Lenasa
Chaos_Bunny

>.<

>.<

Ughhhh. Sigghhh.

I haven't bought gaia cash in years. I don't wanna start now, even though I love the item and probably never going to be able to afford it with gold
That is so good for you XD I quit when they announced tentacl but then started again when they shut it down. XD

I used to be good at not spending >.< but now its just...ugh.

Fashionable Gaian

12,675 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Chaos_Bunny
Lenasa

That is so good for you XD I quit when they announced tentacl but then started again when they shut it down. XD

I used to be good at not spending >.< but now its just...ugh.

Ah. Ya, shortly after evolving items became popular and we started seeing 3rd gens, was around the last time I bought a Monthly Collectible. Monthly Collectibles were the only thing I spent gaia cash on. Any other cash I had was earned from free ads and all that, on gaia. I'd love to spend money on it every now and then, but I won't. Etc. I hope I can earn the gold to get that item one day and others that I love.

fradrian's Significant Otter

Vicious Witch

39,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Rebel Spark 50
When they update the grant???
I have to go out and can't wait any more XDD

Santiago-kun's Girlfriend

Edgiest Sweetheart

51,940 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
aiduchi

It's usually starts at around noon PST. Check out the Dev Alerts for that info.

Adorable Master

20,800 Points
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • ReAnimated 50
So what I miss?

catumba's Wife

Feral Survivor

40,475 Points
  • Married 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Some of my throwbacks:

User Image

User Image

User Image

catumba's Wife

Feral Survivor

40,475 Points
  • Married 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
For those confuse about the grants time, I found this post:

MeMyselfandI-1
YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE...
Just saw this in a "Reporting Event Glitch" Thread:

bluealaris
Dana C Scott
I hate to be negative since the event is so cool, but I got a grant yesterday, so I have Volume 1. Today, I get the error message:

You've already reached the maximum number of grants.

However, I hadn't clicked for the day, nor do I have Volume 2. Anyone else see this? Or is it a time difference thing? It's already May 2nd for me.

Daily Grants will be released at noon PST!

Eastern = 3 PM
Central = 2 PM
Mountain = 1 PM

Anxious Baby

33,775 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Magical Gems 500
If you were incredibly stupid like me and didn't read the alert carefully enough and ended up opening your albums, you can still just buy them in the MP for exorbitant amounts of gold.

Aged Gaian

I missed day 1 because of free comic day xD

Nine-tailed Kitsune

66,425 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Novice Dungeon Explorer 50
Well, so far I haven't had to urge to open any of the albums... the single pose items just don't excite me yet. Maybe if we get a cool gun our outfit from one of them I'll be tempted...

fradrian's Significant Otter

Vicious Witch

39,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Rebel Spark 50
MirasteIIa
aiduchi

It's usually starts at around noon PST. Check out the Dev Alerts for that info.
thanks**

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces