Welcome to Gaia! ::

so my boyfriend introduced me to this girl when we first started dating and her and I instantly became best friends! Completely inseparable! My boyfriend and I have been together for at least two, if not three months now and I've had no reason to question any of her intentions however the other night she apparently messaged my boyfriend to tell him that she had participated in sexual acts with another man...

I would have understood if she had told me as we're best friends, but why tell my boyfriend? Why is that any of his business?
Why would you just tell him and not tell me? That seems a bit odd doesn't it?

Am I overthinking things?
I would say your overthinking it =) it sounds like shes known him longer as he introduced you to her maybe she just trusts him more right now? And besides its not like she performed said acts with him.

Sparkly Bunny

User Image :my boyfriend introduced me"
        that means he's known her longer

i mean unless she said "i wish it was with you though" or he came on to her after that, you have no reason to worry. you're overthinking.

Ven Loki's Buddy

Heroic Allegiant

17,375 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Team Peyo 25
User Image

I don't get why she'd announce something like that.

kagenatsu's Bae

Ethereal Lunatic

24,640 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Contributor 150
N 0 R C 0
so my boyfriend introduced me to this girl when we first started dating and her and I instantly became best friends! Completely inseparable! My boyfriend and I have been together for at least two, if not three months now and I've had no reason to question any of her intentions however the other night she apparently messaged my boyfriend to tell him that she had participated in sexual acts with another man...

I would have understood if she had told me as we're best friends, but why tell my boyfriend? Why is that any of his business?

no, that is way out of line. that is a complete tease move, like she wants him to think about her having sex. did he ever mention what kind of friend she is to him? if you aren't ok with this going on you need to let both of them know, or get the hell up out of both of those relationships. not healthy to let yourself feel suspicious and bad about yourself just to keep the peace/ afraid to loose your relationship. nu huh girlie, you ain't gunna be that kinda hoe, a mind fuquer is what she is
dokibun
        User Image :my boyfriend introduced me"
        that means he's known her longer

i mean unless she said "i wish it was with you though" or he came on to her after that, you have no reason to worry. you're overthinking.
YourWickedness
I would say your overthinking it =) it sounds like shes known him longer as he introduced you to her maybe she just trusts him more right now? And besides its not like she performed said acts with him.

Knowing someone longer doesn't define levels of trust. I know for a fact that she trusts me more, and that they don't necessarily have a very intimate friendship at all. They're quite distant actually, despite knowing each other longer than her and I.

Tipsy Lunatic

if your bf introduced her to you, that would imply that he's known her longer

she probably just wanted advice given that he's a guy and therefore knows a bit more about how a guy's mind works

i mean it could also be that she's trying to make your boy jealous but i don't really see it that way if she truly is one of your closest friends now

anyway i still think you're overthinking it

i definitely don't tell some of my closest friends everything i do... only one person in my life knows some of my deepest darkest secrets.

Lunatic

12,700 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
Greydustbunni
N 0 R C 0

no, that is way out of line. that is a complete tease move, like she wants him to think about her having sex. did he ever mention what kind of friend she is to him? if you aren't ok with this going on you need to let both of them know, or get the hell up out of both of those relationships. not healthy to let yourself feel suspicious and bad about yourself just to keep the peace/ afraid to loose your relationship. nu huh girlie, you ain't gunna be that kinda hoe, a mind fuquer is what she is
^

Muscular Egg

uh ohhhhhhhhhhh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out