Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Is there any item worth under 10 GC? I need it in order to get the tier.

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

You can head over to one of the gold shops like Barton Boutique or Durem Depot and buy a cheapo item with Gaia Cash. 3nodding Those purchases count toward the cash tiers as well.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Crystal Sparda
You can head over to one of the gold shops like Barton Boutique or Durem Depot and buy a cheapo item with Gaia Cash. 3nodding Those purchases count toward the cash tiers as well.

There's nothing to buy with gaia cash on those?

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

Phantasyelf
Crystal Sparda

You can actually choose to purchase those items with Gaia Cash. Just try clicking an item in the shop and take a look at the options. There's buttons to purchase for gold or cash. 3nodding Prices are listed in the pop-up as well. I'd suggest sorting the items by "Price Ascending" to buy the 1-10 GC items.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Crystal Sparda
Phantasyelf
Crystal Sparda

You can actually choose to purchase those items with Gaia Cash. Just try clicking an item in the shop and take a look at the options. There's buttons to purchase for gold or cash. 3nodding Prices are listed in the pop-up as well. I'd suggest sorting the items by "Price Ascending" to buy the 1-10 GC items.

Worked! Thanks so much!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces