DelaDeity's Partner In Crime

Trash Kitten

23,015 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
                              User Image
                                                      THE BIRTH OF THE WORLD
                                                      A long time ago, the world that would today be known as VIRAS was born. There is little known history of its early civilization but many believe the world was populated by what today are known as ‘The Founders’. The Founders originated in the Western Continent and from there they spread out across the world. Those who remained in the Western Continent split off into two different environments. Those who inhabited the vast desert plains became the Serpentine, those who found home in an environment filled with rare mineral known as manite became the Valkyrian.

Then there are those who braved the vast ocean to discover the Northern and Southern continents. Those who headed north became the Ikuzu while those who ventured south became the Ragnoir. Over many centuries they evolved and in the end each nation of people became a race entirely on their own. It was perhaps this evolution that brought on a long generation of unrest.

THE WORLD WAR
                                                      It all started with the Serpentine. Being from the harsh deserts with dwindling water supplies, the Serpentine began to amass an army, forcing their citizens to becoming soldiers and marching north attacking Arulan. The Arulan after having formed an alliance with Valkyria fended of the Serpentine attack. But the Serpentines did not simply give up. They mustered more troops and began an un-relentless attack between Arulan and Valkyria. Word of the war spread to the nations of Ikuzu and Ragnoir, while the Ragnoir chose to take a passive position in the war they were not freed from its destruction. The Serpentine spread into the sea and attacked Ragnoir in numbers. With that the Ikuzu took advantage of the Serpentines attack to launch an attack of their own. For you see there has been great diplomatic unrest between the Ikuzu and the Ragnoir, their ways of life simply conflicted too much. With an alliance already set between Valkyria and Ragnoir, Valkyria launched an offensive against the Ikuzu.

It has been a century since the initial attack of the Serpentine and the world is in much unrest. The Century Long War is still waged today and with no signs of it ending soon there is talk that the only way the war will end is for one nation to come out the victor.

THE ONES WHO WILL END IT
                                                      Today, many people don’t know what it was like before the war began and you yourself have been born not knowing what peace is like. Each of you, born in your respective nations have been fed both truth and lies about the other nations, however you yourself have a broader view for you see from the moment you were born you have been given a special gift. At first it was inaudible sounds in your head but as you grew, these sounds became voices. There is no explanation for your gift and you rarely speak of it to anyone as most will simply say you have gone insane. But these voices, each with a distinct personality have become your friends. You have narrowed it down to nine people, eleven distinct voices in your head and you might have even figured out who some of them may be.

For your special gift you play a special role in the word. For you see not only are you able to hear each other, all of you were born on the same day, the same hour, the same minute and down to the very second. And on your eighteenth birthday you all receive a letter.

Quote:
                                                      To (Character Name)

Hello, I’m sure you don’t remember me but I have met you a long time ago. Now this letter may seem confusing but please bear with me as everything I am about to tell you is the truth. Firstly to confirm that I have some legitimacy to my words I know you can hear the voice of eleven others who like you have received this very letter you are reading. Feel free to confirm with them now.

Anyway I can’t explain too much of it right now but there is a special reason you can hear them and for that reason I must ask of you for a very important task. You must travel to the city of Arulai / The Fox Branch (changes depending on which character you play) and once you’re there it will be obvious where you must travel. Once you’re there wait and I will meet with you personally. Please be careful on your travels for a looming thread has already begun to meddle. If you can, find the voices and stick close to them. For together you stand a far greater chance than alone.

Always remember, you are one, and one is all.
                                                      A.D.A.M.

Unsure of the truth and curious to find out, you venture from your respective homes and travel to the location of meeting unbeknownst that a large journey is ahead of you.

Trash Kitten

23,015 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
                              User Image
                                                      GENERAL RULES
                                                      Always follow all of Gaia’s Terms of Service. Now in general there are a few things I will not allow here. I will not tolerate discrimination of gender, race and orientation. In fact I will not tolerate discrimination of any kind. If you discriminate, even jokingly, you will be removed from the RP without notice, you have been warned. Now as far as violence go, it is by far welcome here. But please keep it so that it isn’t overly brutal, this is a dark fantasy yes but let’s not go describing how you decapitate something in overly gruesome detail. Cybering is straight up forbidden; romances of course is encouraged but keep it clean. I am the god of this RP and if the god is not present then DelarStar is the ruling goddess and should she not be present either then well s**t… I don’t know, anarchy happens I guess and you all fight to the death to see who rules (let us hope it does not come to that). I reserve the right to of course change any rules as does DelarStar.

CHARACTER GUIDELINES
                                                      I shall not have Gary Stus or Mary Sues here, your character must have some level of depth. Make them interesting because that is the most interesting part of roleplays is seeing how they are in the beginning and what they shape into after. All character appearances will be anime only and try not to use overly used appearances (I’m sure you’ll know one when you see it if you have been roleplaying as long as I have). An excellent place to get images is http://www.zerochan.net/ highly recommend you find your character here. Now to extend the earlier discussion I don’t want to have any Miss./Mr. Perfects. While they can be highly capable they cannot be infallible. Other then that I ask you follow the general appearance set for each Nation according to the guidelines written below.

LITERACY AND ACTIVITY
                                                      This roleplay is dubbed as a Lazy-Literate. Meaning there are few things I shall expect of you. Firstly, you shall need to have some kind of post layout that dazzles me. Jokes, you just need a post layout that in the minimal needs your character’s appearance and name. If you don’t know how there are many layout shops or if you ask nicely I can make you one. Each post should be around 3 paragraphs of roughly 200 to 300 words. Meaning that I expect around 800 word post from you. Speech shall be bolded and coloured differently, thoughts shall be italicised. Do not use blinding colors in the main body of text (Especially yellow, I hate yellow only because I am colorblind to it and my eyes have great difficulty seeing it). In general keep spelling and grammar mistakes to a minimum, frequent spelling mistakes will be met with no mercy as spellcheck exists.

I expect a post a week, you will be warned if you haven’t given me a post in a week and a half and without notice you will be removed if you haven’t posted in two weeks regardless of circumstance. Preferably I like to keep this RP active so as long as I get a post from someone every day I will have no complaints.

APPLICATION DETAILS
                                                      Head to the respective links on the first post and you’ll find the details necessary to join the roleplay. Reservations are in the application thread while profiles are in the profile thread.

HAVE FUN
                                                      Because if you don’t, I won’t and that just makes everyone sad.

Trash Kitten

23,015 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
                              User Image
                                                      WORLD MAP

The world of Viras resembles much like our Earth world in terms of climate and relative physics. There are three major continents simply dubbed as the Western, Northern and Southern Continents. The Western Contninent is the largest of the three landmasses and in it inhabits the Arulan, Valkyria and Serpentine. The Northern is inhabited by the Ikuzu while the Southern the Serpentine.

Arulan resides in lush green land that below is rich with minerals. The Arulan have set up several mines across their land to harvest said minerals. All their water comes from the main body of water in the middle of their land which provide them with a constant source of clean water.

Valkyria is known for its cities in the sky. Their cities are built above the vast plains filled with Manite, the driving source of all magic. Manite is a volatile substance that is prone to explode thus the need for Valkyria to build their cities over it.

The Serpentine live in a harsh desert where it can take months or sometimes even years for rain to cross it. It is filled with large plains of sand and to shelter them against the harshness of the sun they build their cities beneath the sand.

The Ikuzu live in a land rich with flora that thrives in cold climates. Since the Northern continent elevation is quite high, Ikuzu experiences three seasons of winter and one season of summer. The harshness of the weather makes the Ikuzu particularly strong against the cold.

The Ragnoir live in the dense forestry of the Ragnoir jungles. They build their homes in a complex network of tree houses, bridges and vines. They have befriended the local wildlife making them a deadly addition for those that dare attack their home.

Trash Kitten

23,015 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
                              User Image
                                                      User Image

Government Type: Monarchy
                                                      Population: 1,000,913
                                                      Native Tongue: Aruli (Esperanto)
                                                      Poverty Level: 5% of population considered poor
                                                      Main Export: Machinery and Minerals
                                                      Key Features: Arulan's tend to be of fair skin and clear complexion. They spot usually bronze to gold colored eyes with brown or blond hair.
                                                      Average Height: 170cm (Males) - 164cm (Females)

The Arulan Empire, ruled by King Arulai and Queen Vespuria is one of the most prosperous nations. Over century ago, the Arulan Empire and Valkyria Kingdom formed an alliance through marriage. Ever since the Arulan and Valkyria have formed a strong unbreakable bond. The Arulan are by far the most technologically developed. They have begun enriching their nation with machinery. While they are not oes to start war the Arulan Empire is the one and only to have adopted an army formed with gunpowder based weaponry making them a formidable foe to go against. Other than that the Arulan partake in trade all over the world making them the trading nation of Viras.

User Image

Government Type: Monarchy
                                                      Population: 1,231,912
                                                      Native Tongue: Valka (French)
                                                      Poverty Level: 5% of population considered poor
                                                      Main Export: Manite Technology
                                                      Key Features: Valkyrian's tend to be pale in skin and have a clear complexion. They have blue or white hair and have bright blue eyes.
                                                      Average Height: 165m (Males) - 168cm (Females)
                                                      Average City Layout: Bloop

The Valkyrian Kingdom, ruled by the Celestial Queen of the Circle of Magi Vespuria is a powerful nation within Viras. Collanized on soil rich in Manite, the Valkyrian’s are best known for one thing, magic. Manite, when turned into gas creates Mana, the energy in which all magic is fuelled by. The Valkyrian Land is brimming with Mana thus has learned how to grasp it and use for magic. At young age many are tested for magical potential and nearly 60% of the population can use it. However several centuries back when magic begun to be weaponized Valkyria enacted a law that forbade men from using magic in fear that the power was too much for them. Thus Valkyria became a society ruled by females where the men do the physical labour required. It is said that 1% of the male populace can use magic due to the Circle of Magi killing off males found with the potential. But that is only just a rumour.

User Image

Government Type: Dictatorship
                                                      Population: 2,892,240
                                                      Native Tongue: Serpa (German)
                                                      Poverty Level: 43% of population considered poor
                                                      Main Export: Weapons
                                                      Key Features: Serpentine are usually tanned in skin with a rough complexion. They have orange, white or blonde hair. A notable trait is there snake like eyes which have become a rarity, less than 10% of the population has this feature known as the 'Eyes of nobility'.
                                                      Average Height: 160cm (Males) - 158cm (Females)

The Serpentine Federation, ruled by Galimor is a tormented nation indeed. Century ago, due to massive population growth the Serpentine Federation rapidly began depleting on their most valuable resource, water. Unbeknownst to the world many citizens were conscripted into the army, given a gun, told how to fire it and sent marching into the borders of Arulan. Today, Serpentine is a horrific place where either you die in the army or you die of dehydration. Due to a grand misunderstanding of the Serpentine, many cannot even seek refuge with the other nations as they are tended to be killed on sight. Most of the population lie and grow in the slums while the rare privileged few live in the capital where what water they can get is stored.

User Image

Government Type: Clan
                                                      Population: 542,418
                                                      Native Tongue: Iku (Japanese)
                                                      Poverty Level: 0% of population considered poor
                                                      Main Export: Medicine
                                                      Key Features: Ikuzu are fair in skin tone. They are black haired with red eyes. A rare few have fox ears.
                                                      Average Height: 171cm (Males) - 170cm (Females)

The Ikuzu are a Clan based society lead by the Head of the Clan Ebiyo Ikuzu. The Ikuzu have a saying “Hurt one of us, hurt us all”, this is perhaps the most accurate way of describing their society. They are close knit nation of people that treat each other as family. A trust born ultimately from generations of work from their ancestors. They are people who are use the land to their advantage, learning about the many plants that exist they have created medicine to cure all kinds of ailment. Perhaps for that reason they have clashed with the Ragnoir as their use of the land is considered atrocious to them. The Ikuzu are strong, many of them both male and female know their way around a sword or a bow. Their ability in combat is unmatched able to overwhelm even a Valkyrian where they suffer the most distinct disadvantage. Other than that, the Ikuzu once had a clan of fox people but their kind is now rare among the Ikuzu.

User Image

Government Type: Tribal
                                                      Population: 402,100
                                                      Native Tongue: Ragu (Korean)
                                                      Poverty Level: 0% of population considered poor
                                                      Main Export: Nothing
                                                      Key Features: Ragnorians are slightly tanned in skin color. They have green or brown hair and green or brown eyes. They're usually muscled in build.
                                                      Average Height: 183cm (Males) - 180cm (Females)

The Ragnor Tribe are an independent nation in the Southern Continent led by Tribal Chief Octa Gara. The Ragnoir live in a dense forest where they have a complex housing built on branches of the many large trees in the forest. They live off the land but they also respect it, always taking only what they need and if possible giving back. Each member in the tribe is strong as from a young age they are all required to pull their weight. A single Ragnoir warrior can easily take on an average squad of Arulan soldiers, even able to hold their own against two or three Ikuzu warriors. Every Ragnoir member undertakes a journey of adulthood where they must leave the tribe and explore the world for two years starting at seventeen.

Trash Kitten

23,015 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
                              User Image

User Image
                                                      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

tab tab tab tab KIERAN SAVELLI OF THE ARULAN EMPIRE

User Image
                                                      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

tab tab tab tab CHARACTER NAME OF THE ARULAN EMPIRE

User Image

tab tab tab tab KALEIGH VOCLAIN OF THE VALKYRIA KINGDOM

User Image

tab tab tab tab BERNADETTE VOCLAIN OF THE VALKYRIA KINGDOM

User Image

tab tab tab tab ADALRIC RAFAEL OF THE SERPENTINE FEDERATION

User Image

tab tab tab tab CHARACTER NAME OF THE SERPENTINE EMPIRE

User Image

tab tab tab tab SHIRO OF THE IKUZU CLAN

User Image

tab tab tab tab CHARACTER NAME OF THE IKUZU CLAN

User Image

tab tab tab tab JINAH CHOI OF THE RAGNOIR TRIBE

User Image

tab tab tab tab ISEUL JANG OF THE RAGNOIR TRIBE

Trash Kitten

23,015 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
                              User Image
                                                      Profile due dates
                                                      User Image User Image User Image
                                                      tab tab dd-mmm-yyyy tab tab tab x28-May-2015 tab tab tab xx06-May-2015

tab tab 06-May-2015 tab tab tab x06-May-2015 tab tab tab xx08-May-2015

tab tab 23-May-2015 tab tab tab xdd-mmm-yyyy tab tab tab xxdd-mmm-yyyy

Post due dates
                                                      tab tab dd-mmm-yyyy tab tab tab xdd-mmm-yyyy tab tab tab xxdd-mmm-yyyy

Trash Kitten

23,015 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
                              User Image
                                                      This is where all active events are listed. Now for a quick bit of explanation. Events are split into three distinct types, there are plot events which are self-explanatory, events that will drive the plot forward. Then there are world events, these you can almost interpret as news, world events that we may choose to use. And finally rumours, these can be created by you to add your own richness to this wonderful world.

PLOT EVENT | THE MEETING
                                                      DATE: August 8th tab LOCATION: Arulai / The Fox Branch

tab tab Upon receiving a strange letter a week before your birthday you all decided to head towards the location as dictated by your letter. Some of you might be traveling alone, some of you might have met up and going together. In your mind you might be feeling a mixture of excitement and hesitation. Regardless, compelled you are to go there. What happens from there is anyone's guess.

WORLD EVENT | MISSING MAGES
                                                      DATE: August 5th tab LOCATION: Valkyria

tab tab Valkyria has just released a statement regarding the missing mages. For context, for the past few months, dozens of mages mostly around between the ages of 10 to 14 have mysteriously went missing. Their existence simply erased with no trace nor sign of their whereabouts. In total, 1532 mages are missing. Right now they suspect either the Ikuzu or the Serpentine, masters of making things disappear. Political unrest is brewing and signs show that a gentle push in the right way could bring Valkyria to an all-out war to find them.

WORLD EVENT | BIRTHDAY
                                                      DATE: August 8th tab LOCATION: N/A

tab tab It's our chosen ones' birthday today so let us PARTY.

WORLD EVENT | AN UNEXPECTED ALLIANCE
                                                      DATE: August 7th tab LOCATION: N/A

tab tab Sudden news has spread across the world of an alliance between the nations of Serpentine and Ikuzu. However this is currently a misinterpretation. Serpentine and Ikuzu are not allies but have entered from cold war to a mutual ceasefire between them. However information has it that an alliance is in the works.

Trash Kitten

23,015 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
                              User Image
                                                      text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
                                                      text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Trash Kitten

23,015 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Trash Kitten

23,015 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500