Welcome to Gaia! ::

Not Nyarly

I have heard of SMT: Nocturne but I can't exactly remember something that I haven't actually played.

So if Dante appearing in SMT: Nocturne is already that easily forgettable, then I've gotta say that Capcom and Atlus working together on something is not that memorable. emotion_awesome

Besides, that's what you'd call a cameo. Which still isn't a game exclusively made by Capcom that resembles Persona/Shin Megami Tensei or any other Atlus made game like I was trying to denote before with my original post. I'll admit to that being a small mistake on my part, though. Capcom isn't even listed as a developer for SMT: Nocturne. All they did was lend the likeness and character that is Dante for use in the game to Atlus.

Kawaii Shoujo

The only game I ever played from Atlas besides Demikids: Dark Version is Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure.

Dangerous Genius

Not Nyarly
Akaru Renuji
I'm a fan of both the Persona/Shin Megami Tensei series as well as Atlus. Personally, I think they're a great batch of games if you're interested in playing them.

Although I really don't see how Atlus and Capcom can be compared to each other. I don't see Capcom making any games (past or present) that resemble Persona or Shin Megami Tensei in any way, shape, or form.

What, have you forgotten?
Raidou actually appears in the Maniax version. Poor dante went on to be unloved. Ironically I've heard the first version that the US got is still the harder one.
Not Nyarly
I also really liked 3, but thought 4 was kind of meh. I know everyone loves it, but the complex morality of SMT was more or less shoved to the curb for waifus and slice of life... P5 looks great so far, at least.

My companion.

As for the topic, I'm a big fan of Digital Devil Saga. Main reason is because I'm a huge sucker for character development. Digital Devil Saga is literally a character development game and Gale is best character.

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

Akaru Renuji
Not Nyarly

I have heard of SMT: Nocturne but I can't exactly remember something that I haven't actually played.

So if Dante appearing in SMT: Nocturne is already that easily forgettable, then I've gotta say that Capcom and Atlus working together on something is not that memorable. emotion_awesome

Besides, that's what you'd call a cameo. Which still isn't a game exclusively made by Capcom that resembles Persona/Shin Megami Tensei or any other Atlus made game like I was trying to denote before with my original post. I'll admit to that being a small mistake on my part, though. Capcom isn't even listed as a developer for SMT: Nocturne. All they did was lend the likeness and character that is Dante for use in the game to Atlus.

Nah, I was speaking in jest. What happened was Kaneko helped Capcom with some designs, so they offered Dante for the Nocturne Maniax rerelease in return. Later Japanese versions replaced him with Raidou. Clearly his appearance means SMT and DMC take place in the same universe.

Dante's appearance is mostly just a massive meme these days.

Demonic Protagonist

Casual Corn
As for the topic, I'm a big fan of Digital Devil Saga. Main reason is because I'm a huge sucker for character development. Digital Devil Saga is literally a character development game and Gale is best character.

I dunno, I'm personally a sucker for his hot girlfriend, but I can agree. Gale is pretty great.

Not Nyarly

nyarls, you have to post the fanfiction about gale and memes that i made you write now, just to prove it
Not Phil

I dunno, I'm personally a sucker for his hot girlfriend, but I can agree. Gale is pretty great.

His girlfriend isn't a green leg monster okay.

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

Casual Corn

I was told to share this nonsense I wrote over Skype in ten minutes.

Quote:
"David," Jenna said to the stunned man after having barged through the door of his office. "I gave you my work email for the purpose of work-related information. What did you just send me?"

He chuckled nervously, a finger to the corner of his lip--she still terrified him. She was beautiful, and he was more than a little in love with her, but she terrified him. "It's a cat picture I thought you would find amusing," he said. "It's a burrito! Isn't it cute?"

She narrowed her eyes. "That's hardly the issue. If you want my personal email, ask me after hours. For now, I expect more professional behavior."

"Alright, alright, I'm sorry," he said, and cleared his throat. She was just his coworker, but she acted like his, and everyone else's, boss. "It won't happen again. But I might take you up on that offer," he added with a smile.

"Thank you. I prefer to work free of distractions. Go ahead and return to what you were doing."

She turned around to leave, then stopped, and looked over her shoulder.

"It was cute," she said, then left without another word.

David stared several seconds at the door behind her, face reddening. After he was done being a lovestruck idiot, he turned back to his computer and opened a new tab, typing "icanhascheezburger.com" in the address bar. If he was going to be sending memes to her personal address, they had to be the best.
redface All the atlus Games I Played were persona series whee sweatdrop xp

Beloved Sweetheart

12,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Battle: KO 200
I like Atlus's games. Personal favorite is Persona 2 and Shin Megami Tensei: Soul Hackers. heart

Shy Prophet

barragan riuzenban_07
redface All the atlus Games I Played were persona series whee sweatdrop xp

yay! were same ^0^

Shy Prophet

Monstrocker
I like Atlus's games. Personal favorite is Persona 2 and Shin Megami Tensei: Soul Hackers. heart

so you like both shin megami's ^0^ very nice! (I love your avi, I'm also a big of FF7)

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
I do like the Persona series
but I also like several other Atlus games like Trauma Team/Trauma Center, Odin Sphere, Dragon's Crown and Catherine

Beloved Sweetheart

12,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Battle: KO 200
I-strenga
Monstrocker

so you like both shin megami's ^0^ very nice! (I love your avi, I'm also a big of FF7)

Thank you!!! heart I also love FF8 so I'm cosplaying as Rinoa too biggrin
KUMA is love KUMA is life. dramallama

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas