9,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
MasonXXXΘ¤Ω¤ΘXXXMourn
☸☸☸ The Eldest Brother ☸☸☸

Θ¤Ω¤ΘXXXXΘ¤Ω¤Θ

Mason shrugged when Pierrot said things would get better for his "relationship life". He doubted it. "She's probably off gettin' dicked by that poetry spouting prettyboy from her creative writing class." he gave a somewhat derisive snort at the though of the guy. "Never liked him. Little b*****d doesn't know the difference between his a*****e and a hole in the ground. 'Sides, she had a weakness for writers, and I was never that good with words anyway." He took another couple of bites in silence as he stared out the kitchen window.

After a minute or so, he gave a flicker of a grin at the look Pierrot gave his reheated pizza. "Trust me, girly. If you'd gone the last three days on water, whiskey, and beef jerky, you'd think this tasted pretty good." He laughed, wolfing down the last of the food. He tossed out the empty box, grabbing a coke from the fridge and downed half the can in one go. He sat the can down and began rinsing out his coffee mug in the sink. "Hell, if I were you, I'd bury that jackass doctor neck deep in the woods and take his job. That'd be one hell of a raise. Then you could skip out on doing your job and let someone else pick up your slack." There was his warped and sarcastic sense of humor for you. Ever so charming. He set the clean mug down on the counter with a towel under it, then drained the rest of his coke. He crumpled the can and tossed it in the trash.

He turned his head to his sister. an eyebrow raised. "You? Not like mornings? I'd never have guessed. He gave an evil grin as he teased her. "Why, it's not that early for you, is it now? You're just so chipper and energetic this time of day." He looked over to Pierrot. "You wanna ride into town with me? I'm just grabbing some stuff for the farm and around the house. And maybe stuff to have a bonfire tonight. There's an old tree that fell a few weeks ago that'll burn good. I'd see if the Living Dead Girl here wanted to ride, but she might pass out halfway down the driveway."

Mason leaned against the sink as his younger brother walked in. "Hey bro. Don't worry about the cigarettes. I like to rill my own. Thanks though." he said, nodding towards the coffee pot. "There's still some coffee left, if you want it. Or you can drink Miss Sunshine's over here." he said, giving another grin towards his sister. He knew one way to wake her up was to get her hackles up. It worked on a lot of people, actually. His eyes narrowed slightly as he focused on his brother. "Dropping out?" he asked, not unkindly. He glanced at his sister as he scratched his stubbly chin. He stared at his brother again, not angrily, not like he was bracing himself for a shouting match. Just a curious stare. "Well....I dunno if I'm one to say yes or no....You're probably in a better situation to decide than me sis. I didn't exactly drop out. I ran away and didn't bother with school. I ain't gonna tell you what you can and can't do, not with this anyway. I think you're old enough to decide for yourself." He gave his sister a look like "I hope you see it the way I do". "I just gotta say this. I dropped out, I figured I was ready for the world. And the world knocked me on my a**. I'll admit, I kinda regret not going through with school, but it's too late for me. You could still finish though. You've got talent. More than I had. All I was ever good at was throwing punches and starting trouble." He gave a small, half laugh. "Anyway, I think you're old enough to do what you want, and I'm...I'm not dad. I know that. I just don't want you to have the same regrets as me." He fell silent for a moment, then grabbed another coke from the fridge. He opened it and sipped it. "One question though. What are your plans if you do drop out?"

Out Of Character: May the Fourth be with you guys biggrin

Magical Cleric

User Image

⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱
        JE REMUE LE CIEL LE JOUR, LA NUIT
        XOXO JE DANSE AVEC LE VENT LA PLUIE
        XOXOXO UN PEU D'AMOUR,
        XOXOXOXO UN BRIN DE MIEL

XOXOXOXOXO ET JE
        ↑ ↓XOXOXOXOXO d a n s e, d a n s e , d a n s e , d a n s e , d a n s e, d a n s e
        xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxEt DaNs Le BrUiT, JE COURS ET J'AI PEUR
        xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoEst ce mon TOUR?

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoVient la douleur
        xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxo Et je m’envole, vole, vole, vole, vole
        ⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Pierrot Rosaline

User Image

User Image

Pierrot stopped drinking as Mason spoke using his horrid choice of words "Lovely use of diction there Mason" yes she was being sarcastic because being raised as a proper lady she had been taught not to use such crude words like "gettin' dicked" oh she had gotten used to it by now but that didn't mean it still didn't annoy the s**t out of her. Plus he was acting as if his whole love life was over "Obviously she wasn't good enough for you. Once you get over her you'll realize there are better girls out there" hell she wasn't going to lie, she never really liked the girl. That woman just gave off such a fake vibe though she would be damned if she admitted that out loud because her opinion didn't matter because the only ting that did was the happiness of the family. As long as Mason was happy with that girl than she would keep her pink lips sealed tightly and paste on a smile.

The brunette hummed in a small agreement "I really hate pizza but I'll have to admit it is better than constantly having beef jerky and whiskey" actually having whiskey constantly wasn't too bad, well maybe for her taste buds, but beef jerky was a whole other subject. What the hell was beef jerky even made of? It sure as hell isn't beef, oh god what if it was just random animal parts mushed together and dried out! The small female stood setting her mug down on the counter before going through the fridge pulling out some eggs deciding she would make a decent breakfast for herself. Mismatched eyes looked over to Mason a small smile on her lips dear lord that boy had a warped sense of humor though at least it made her feel a bit better. A small giggle fell from her lips as she shook her head "I would never! Though it wasn't a bad idea, I'll have to keep it in mind" she shook her head walking over to the stove and cracking two eggs into a pan deciding she was going to make a scramble. Another laugh left her lips at the antics between the two siblings, oh my they just loved being sarcastic with each other didn't they. She had to stop giggling long enough to give Mason her answer "Sure! Oh sweet maybe we can have a BBQ tonight to go with the bonfire" She freaking loved bonfires, though she couldn't go as crazy as she used to back in France because heck if she did that s**t here the Mourn's would probably kick her out.

Pierrot poked the cooking eggs around adding in some seasoning before turning her attention to the newcomer wow everybody was waking up early "Bonjour Jack" she would have kissed his cheek in a greeting but sadly he was too far away and she was too busy keeping her breakfast from burning. Oh my well it was a good thing she wasn't near him because Jack just dropped a bomb of news on them. Whatever told Jack it was a grand idea to tell tired people early in the morning that he was going to drop out needed to be smacked. How many people in this ******** family were going to be dropouts? Don't get her wrong she was fine with certain people dropping out but Jack wasn't one of them, he actually had a future going for him and now he was trying to dump it all away. She looked over her shoulder to the said blonde and spoke "tout à fait, staive" the nurse turned back to her food turning off the stove and plating her food. She refilled her coffee mug before sitting back down at the table with her plate. Well thank god Mason had some sense to question the boy. Every word he said was right and even though she had finished two doctorate degrees the world still knocked her back onto her a**. She couldn't imagine Jake just dropping out, she was honestly worried about him but she wouldn't speak her mind until Jake answered Mason's question. If he had a good answer then she would try to support him in any way she could but if it was a crappy answer Mason better hold her back from knocking some sense into him.

☂OOC~ Posting might be a bit slow, I have AP tests to study for, and take, though they'll be over next Wednesday. ☂Translations~Tout à fait- well, Staive- Its your life ((only used when being rude or disappointed))

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxєlzєtђxxxгxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Location::xxxKitchenxxxMood::xxxLazily OutragedxxxListeningxxxTo::xxxNothingxxxWith::xxxMason,Pierrot, and JakexxxOOC::xxx{[xxxx]}

xMadison looked up when Jake strolled in and suddenly dropped a nuke bomb in the middle of the kitchen. Madison shot upright in her chair and took him into her menacing glare and was about to yell at him but then realized she'd wake up the whole house if she did that. Instead to looked him square in the eyes and said “You have two choices. You continue going to school or if you still want to drop out you must seek work outside of Mason.” Madison sighed and rubbed her temples and closed her eyes it was way to early for this kind of s**t and she was starting to just get annoyed. Not to mention her head was throbbing from a splitting headache that was developing randomly out of the blue. It happened to her a lot when she was around Mason and Jake.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

There is never a time or place for true love.
It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat,
in a single flashing, throbbing moment.

Squad Waffles

3,925 Points
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Battery 500
Jack

Michael

Mourn

User Image

Jack listened as everyone spoke. Even Pierrot spoke to him. He sighed. "Of course i'd look else where Madison, give me some credit here. " He gave his older sister a soft smile. "I already have been talking to chuck, they need someone skilled at the car shop and i'm more than capable. And i'm of course going to help out here as well." he looked over at Mason. "Yea i have real 'talent'. Anyone can read and write Mason. The only thing that i was good at was football and we all know that. And that kind of got ruined for me..." He had to shake off the memory of getting the news after the game.

Jack stood up straight and looked back at Madison. She was rubbing her temples. He hugged his sister. "I know your probably pissed Madison but i just can't ******** taking that place anymore. If i could i'd stay. Plus it's a waste of time for me. I can accomplish most of the s**t i want in life and if they want to question my intelligence i'll show them how smart i am. Plus lately i haven't felt like myself. Even more that usual." He sighed. "I'm sorry for just dropping this on you guys but i just couldn't last night..." He gave them all a weak smile.

He walked over and got a small cup of coffee. He hated coffee but today he felt like he would need it to even slightly make it through the day.

"if i could find the words, if i could shake the world, if i could turn back time, would you still be there?"

MewMewMocha

sludgespottedhootenany

The Devils Alibi

Daring Detective

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Poppy Kiku Mourn

Poppy, The youngest of the Mourn family, soon followed down the steps in her pajamas not even combing her hair. Yawing and rubbing her eyes as she makes her way into the kitchen. The bad luck of school seemed to run through the family as Poppy wanted to join them. "I drop out too!" She raised her hand up right next to Jack, "I don't wanna go school anymore!" Her lips pursed together pouting at her siblings with her eyes closed not even knowing who she was declaring her droping-outing to.

School was an ever lasting struggle for her, often being bullied for her childish ways. One of those were limiting her speech patterns to those of a toddler. Other students call her mentally ill because of it which lead her to believe it due to her families strangeness. "I too smart for that school place! So I'm not gonna go!" She shouted while latching onto Jack's waist and hiding not looking at Pierrot, Madison, or Mason.

Naughty Reveler

9,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
MasonXXXΘ¤Ω¤ΘXXXMourn
☸☸☸ The Eldest Brother ☸☸☸

Θ¤Ω¤ΘXXXXΘ¤Ω¤Θ

Mason's lips twitched at the retort his brother gave his twin. He wasn't the only one to give her a hard time. He shrugged a little when his brother addressed him. "You know what I mean. You could go pro. I've seen you play." He couldn't blame Jack though. He had a reason not to want to be back on the field. He scratched his chin, scooting over to give Pierrot room to cook. "Sorry. Always in the way, huh?" he laughed, then turned back to his brother. "Well, I can't deny it. You're good with a wrench. Thanks for fixing my truck the other day, too. I'd have gotten to it, but I had to get the fields planted on time."

He looked down as his youngest sister came into the room. He raised an eyebrow as she announced she wasn't going to school either. "Yeeeeeaaaah, I don't think so, Squirt." he said, his arms crossed. "You still gotta learn plenty, kiddo." In a low voice, he muttered to himself. "And one of us has to graduate, at least." He ran his fingers through his still damp hair. "I can't blame you for not wanting to stay, honestly. Espicially with that principal. God, I swear she had it out for me. Every time I turned around, she was blaming me for every prank done at the school.....Well, I mean, usually it WAS me doing it, but still." He gave a half laugh, then shook his head.

"Whatever, that's enough of all this cheery talk. Much more, and I'll start puking rainbows." He straightened up, stretching his arms towards the ceiling. "Well, I'll let you enjoy breakfast. I'm gonna change. Lemme know when you're ready to go." He rolled his shoulders as he brought his arms down. "Besides, it's Friday. Just gotta make it through today, and then we party." He trudged off towards the door, ruffling Poppy's hair as he did. He was already peeling off his old white t-shirt as he crossed into the next room, a half dozen tattoos inked into his tanned skin. He went up the stairs and slipped into his room. It was a bit of a mess, clothes scattered around. He picked up a red and black plaid flannel shirt that looked mostly clean and smelled clean. He pulled it on, not bothering to button it just yet. He pulled on his boots as he dropped onto the bed. He grabbed his acoustic guitar and began strumming absently, humming to himself.

Out Of Character:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxєlzєtђxxxгxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Location::xxxTEXTHERExxxMood::xxxTEXTHERExxxListeningxxxTo::xxxTEXTHERExxxWith::xxxTEXTHERExxxOOC::xxx{[xxTEXTHERExx]}

xMadison took in her little brother in her full stare as he talked and waited for him to finish she wasnt happy about him smoking but in reality she couldnt really tell him what to do since she really wasnt mom. But man at times like this she sure felt like mom. “I want you to place in applications elsewhere just in case the car shop doesnt pay out. I was thinking about opening a small coffee and cafe shop in town with the money I got from my last two books, I could use some skilled hands there too.” Madison paused her talking when poppy came in and interrupted her sentence she smiled weakly at the small girl and then in a tender tone said,"No love you can't do that Big brother and me would go to jail if you dropped out. When you reach Jack's age and still wish to the same conditions apply you drop out you seek work. But thats a long way from now."Am I the only one that actually enjoyed school? Madison thought to herself as mason left the kitchen to get ready to go into town. Hell she might as well go and check out the store front she wanted to buy. But if she was going into town she'd need to change. She slipped off her stool and ran down to her room and changed her clothes to a more business casual look and around her neck she wore a weird necklace one she made after waking up in the woods with claw marks on her side and a dead bear about 20ft away from her. She had no idea if the claw marks were from the bear or something else but the bear was definitely dead. She took its claw and two of its teeth and strung them on a leather cord as a reminder that should probably should have been dead.

With her treasure in place she headed back up stairs with her purse on her shoulder and shoes in her hand it was hard going up the stairs in heels.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

There is never a time or place for true love.
It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat,
in a single flashing, throbbing moment.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff