Welcome to Gaia! ::

psychotic geekie's Partner In Crime

Anxious Trash

User Image

ℭain ℑchimaru

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cain fell even further into silence as the man mentioned drug abuse. At first he was disgusted with the man for being like that but soon it was made clear that it was obviously against his will. The teen's mouth fell open slightly as he processed what had been said. ...How horrible... Cain's own mother wasn't a loving woman either but she never did anything to him. She distinctly did nothing, which was bad, but he supposed it wasn't nearly as bad as what this man's mother did to him. Still, it was strange thinking of someone else having gone through abuse, even if it wasn't in exactly the same way. It had never crossed the teens mind that other people could be treated so horribly in this world. He thought he was all alone.

Again, the cigarettes were brought up. He must really want them. Cain shook his head. He didn't like the idea of getting any of the cancer sticks for the man, but he wasn't as sure about refusing the man's guilty pleasure now. If he were going to be honest, he was actually starting to sympathize with him a bit now. It didn't matter at the moment though, he was in no shape to go looking for any and it was highly doubtful there were any just lying around. For now the guard would just have to deal without them.

Then he started going off about how he didn't care if no one liked him here and how he wouldn't even care if they killed him. Cain clenched his fists at that. If he didn't care so much then why did he think he had to make such a clear point that he didn't? He had no right to be suicidal after what Cain had done for him. "Yeah, well I'm not going to let that happen so you can just shut up about that right now." The comment had a lot more aggression in it than Cain had intended, even causing him to finally look the man's direction to glare at him. His hardened expression eventually fell to a more melancholy one though, as he realized that as much as this guy didn't have a right to be suicidal, Cain had no right to tell him not to be. After all, he had felt that way for years now but was too much of a coward to take action in it. It had actually gotten to the point where he didn't mind the idea of being Unwound anymore. But then all this happened and suddenly he was a coward again, running from his own demise and only chance of freedom.

Cain let his opposite colored eyes fall to the floor again, gently tossing the pillow aside and hugging his knees. He committed the name Michael to memory and allowed himself to give a weak smile at the comment of not giving him any cutesy nicknames. "You don't play like that? What's with 'Birdie' then?" He looked up and gave a slightly grim smirk to Michael, showing just how ironic he found it. Quickly returning his expression to blankness he gave a mumbled answer. "Cain." There was no point in giving a last name, it wasn't like it was important anymore. Besides, dropping his father's name was just another way to distance himself from the b*****d.

User Image

{{OOC:}}

OG Gaian

User ImageUser Image

Once the boy and the guard were out of the way, Elliot turned to watch Lieselotte take care of the teenage girl. Green hues occasionally glancing about at the other kids, making sure everyone was behaving themselves or doing what they were suppose to. Though he soon found himself being put to use once more, the teen nodding. "Will do, Liese." He moved to the injured girl and very carefully maneuvered the girl so he could carry her without stressing her injury. No need to make a return trip here.

"I'll comeback once I've put her down." He said, wanting to make sure the woman got all the help she needed with moving kids in and out of here. And with that the teen left the car and moved along to the nearest train car kept as a sleeping space. He looked inside to make sure that other kid hadn't brought that damn guard here before he moved inside, finding the most comfortable bed for the girl and set her down. After that was a matter of having to find clean blankets, which wasn't too hard considering some of the girls had done laundry yesterday, including some blankets. After stealing a couple, he returned to the girl and used them to prop up her leg, hoping she would be comfortable. Probably not, but it was the best he could do for now.

"I'm gonna have someone bring you some water and have them check on you ever couple hours, okay? For now, get some rest." He gave her shoulder a gentle pat before Elliot got up and moved to leave the car, giving a quick whistle which summoned another teen. He told them what he needed and that the girl was to be checked on. The other nodded their head before taking off, allowing Elliot to head back to Lieselotte.

location : Graveyard: Medical Car xxxx music : N//A - N//A xxxx
                                                                      company : The amount of people here is too damn high!xxxx clothing : Day One
                                                                      ooc : Sorry for the god awful post. X.x Really kind of just out of it today and was uncertain what to do with Elliot.

OG Gaian

User ImageUser Image

The teen's anger made the man raise his brow, wondering why he was getting so upset, but he soon shrugged at his words. "Fine, but I don't see why you got your panties in a twist over something I said." He noted the melancholy look that followed his anger, unsure what to make of it or what else to say on the matter. He wasn't so good with the whole 'making people feel better' thing, kind of hard to do so when one didn't live too happy an existence to begin with. Still, as long as the kid got over it, he wasn't gonna bother. ********, even if he didn't Michael still wouldn't.

When it came to the reciprocation of introductions, Michael closed his eyes. "Birdie isn't just some cutesy nickname." He said before thinking about the boy's real name. Cain. Sounded like it the name of a weird goth kid. "Let me guess, you wake up in the middle of the night in cold sweats, maybe even screaming and when you are awake, it all seems surreal, like a dream that you'll wake up from any minute to find yourself in that place again. And because of that, you're waiting for it to happen. Some times you don't realize it, but then it hits you." He peeked one eye open, looking to the boy. "And that's just when you're not busy trying to spare others from knowing the cruelty of the world. Always taking the blows so someone else doesn't have to, going hungry because you're use to the starvation and the sickness, giving the shirt on your back to someone else because you don't really notice the cold anymore. But you're afraid to look in the mirror and see yourself, to stay too close to the shadows, to trust someone not to hurt you." He scoffed quietly and closed his eye again, shifting so one hand could reach the hem of his shirt and lift it. Earlier the blood from his injuries had concealed the many scars the man had, but now one could really see them, all shapes and sizes, some marks were easier to identify than others. "You get over it after a few years, after it eats away at everything and leaves only the self-loathing behind. You know, the same kind of s**t that makes me so god damn friendly to you little ********] Once more he allowed himself to look at the teen, the man just seeming to smirk, though such was more towards himself than the other.

OutOfCare┋┋┋ s**t post. And thank you for the gift the other day, X. I appreciate it. ^w^

Beloved Autobiographer

10,490 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
"My name's Daniel, but everyone calls me Danny. You were on the bus, right? I think I remember seeing you. I'm eight years old now. What's it like being seventeen?" came the boy's response causing Abel to laugh at his question, though the laughter didn't seem to reach his eyes.
"What's it like being seventeen...huh I honestly have never thought about it..Except that I've seen alot over the years. That sound kinda bad didn't it?" he replied thoughtfully, before his good natured face turned into a grimace as he then amended himself.
"Then again, with everyone else on the bus, we all have seen several things that we shouldn't have..or experience things that no one should have.
Being seventeen is like being an adult..only worse.
"
He broke off as his own memories swarmed him. His mother. His sister Evangeline. His father and uncle...His uncle's blood staining his hands over Evangeline's grave site....Everything was a blur.
He felt his face paling, as he then shakily smiled down at the eight year old and quickly patted the boy on the head, before he felt his stomach move on it's own- he could feel his meager 'lunch' shift rumble at an uncomfortable squeeze.
"It was nice to meet you Danny..And you to Penny?"- at the girl's nod, he sheepishly smiled - "please excuse me...I think I'm going to be sick."
With that, he scrambled out of the train car running past several other kids and their saviors, his hand pressed tightly against his mouth.
Turning tightly against the wall of the train car, Abel bent over and proceeded puking his guts out, the sight and smell of his vomit swarming his senses. Never before had he felt this ill to his stomach before.
He prided himself in having a strong stomach, with especially seeing all that he has seen in his seventeen years of life. He crossed it off as the shock of the crash now leaving his body...
Wiping his lips clean, he knelt down on the ground, and began to pray.
"May the gods have mercy on us all...Let us all be blessed on having a new start in life..."

OOC:
So sorry for the sucky post! Everyone remember that Abel is oddly religious (why I chose him to be so, I have NO idea.) thus explaining his kneeling and well..praying, Sorry ya'll abit out of it. emotion_facepalm

Abel's Theme

BLStoner's Kouhai

Eloquent Codger

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXL i e s e l o t t e K i r c h n e r

Fehler machen Leute ❤❤❤xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Viele Fehler machen Leute ❤❤❤xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Fehler machen Leute ❤❤❤xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Viele Fehler machen wir ❤❤❤xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
                                          Lieselotte thanked Elliot with a wave then turned her attention back to the remaining patients, most of which had only minor injuries. She set two leg bones, four arm bones, and gave a few kids aspirin, the best way to take care of broken ribs. She sanitized quite a few minor wounds and scrapes and provided hugs and affection to more children than she had in the past few months. Once everyone had been cleared out of her clinic, she was left with the girl who had been placed in Lieselotte's own bed. As much as she didn't want to bother the girl, she needed to lie down as soon as physically possible. Her legs, back, belly, and head all ached, and there was nothing in this world she wanted more than a nap.

Heaving herself to her feet and bracing herself along the wall of the car, she made her way back out into the open, her gaze immediately finding Elliot. She gave him a soft smile and said, "Thanks for your help. This whole situation has felt almost unreal." She paused and took in a deep breath, as if steadying herself. "Just one last thing I need your help with. The girl we placed in my bed, could you move her to the cot on the clinic side and find her some blankets? I want her close by so I can check on her in the night." She nodded, again, an action that seemed more to steady Lieselotte than anything else, then headed toward the cars where most of the bus-crash children had been placed.

"If anybody else needs medical attention, they should come to my car within the next five minutes. After that I'm going to be asleep, and if anyone disturbs me for anything less than a missing limb or dinner, I will not be pleased."

Nearly tripping with exhaustion, Lieselotte made her way back to her car and sat down in one of the chairs on the clinic side of the partition, closing her eyes and resting her head back as she waited.

Outfit: Lieselotte.
                                          ooc;; apologies for the short and shitty. was at a loss

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff