8,425 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Mayor of Murderwood
Not a malware
Mayor of Murderwood
Not a malware
Not gonna lie the PPV wasn't worth the hype.

Given it's a minor PPV, they're usually not worth the hype.

So WM and RR are the only major ones ?

WM, RR, SS, and Survivor Series are the big 4. Everything else is Vegemite.

What about Hell in a Cell ?

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Not a malware
Mayor of Murderwood
Not a malware
Mayor of Murderwood
Not a malware

What about it?

In a relationship with Your computer data

Shy Datemate

8,425 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Mayor of Murderwood
Not a malware
Mayor of Murderwood
Not a malware
Mayor of Murderwood
Not a malware

What about it?

I don't think HIAC is a minor PPV.

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Not a malware
Mayor of Murderwood
Not a malware
Mayor of Murderwood
Not a malware

What about it?

It's a gimmick match PPV, like Elimination Chamber and MitB. Of course it's minor.

In a relationship with Your computer data

Shy Datemate

8,425 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Mayor of Murderwood
Not a malware
Mayor of Murderwood
Not a malware
Mayor of Murderwood
Not a malware

What about it?

It's a gimmick match PPV, like Elimination Chamber and MitB. Of course it's minor.

isn't RR a gimmick match too ?

Dapper Puppy

The tag team match was phenomenal. The US championship match was good because the stipulation isn't one I see much too often. Heck, I actually cared a bit for the last man standing match, but then they ended it with the Alberto Del Rio finish.

Harper and Ambrose should have had vignettes throughout the night showing them fighting in Chicago. Sheamus should have won, since this was hiss first PPV as his new heel gimmick. The Divas match suffered from poor development for Naomi. And the main event just stank. I honestly stopped caring by the time Kane interfered.

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Not a malware
Mayor of Murderwood
Not a malware
Mayor of Murderwood
Not a malware

What about it?

isn't RR a gimmick match too ?

Given the stipulation...nope.

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Albern Puppy
The tag team match was phenomenal. The US championship match was good because the stipulation isn't one I see much too often. Heck, I actually cared a bit for the last man standing match, but then they ended it with the Alberto Del Rio finish.

Harper and Ambrose should have had vignettes throughout the night showing them fighting in Chicago. Sheamus should have won, since this was hiss first PPV as his new heel gimmick. The Divas match suffered from poor development for Naomi. And the main event just stank. I honestly stopped caring by the time Kane interfered.

Then one segment where they're (Ambrose and Harper) on the Navy Pier Ferris wheel and looking like the most awkward couple?

Dapper Puppy

Mayor of Murderwood
Albern Puppy

Then one segment where they're (Ambrose and Harper) on the Navy Pier Ferris wheel and looking like the most awkward couple?
Going to be honest, have no idea what you are talking about.

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Albern Puppy
Mayor of Murderwood
Albern Puppy

Commenting on doing several shots around Chicago for the street fight.

Dapper Puppy

Mayor of Murderwood
Albern Puppy
Mayor of Murderwood
Albern Puppy

Ah, ok. sweatdrop

Still would be awesome though. Better than what we got.

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
I missed most of the opening, but since it was just Harper/Ambrose going out clubbing, maybe some pizza...

Reigns/Show ending felt like that Cena/Wyatt match to me, otherwise it was probably the best match of the night sadly.

I don't recall, was the RKO banned in general, or just for Orton? If the first, Rollins should have been DQed. Though I would have liked to see Orton combine Rollin's Curb Stomp with his Punt...

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Albern Puppy
Mayor of Murderwood
Albern Puppy
Mayor of Murderwood
Albern Puppy

Ah, ok. sweatdrop

They should have done what CHIKARA did...have them leave the arena...and then show up on RAW the next night to finish the match...or go even longer. They just keep showing up at shows, trying to finish the match, only to leave...I wonder how long they would have been able to keep that going...

Dapper Puppy

Rumblestiltskin
Albern Puppy
Mayor of Murderwood
Albern Puppy
Mayor of Murderwood
Albern Puppy

Ah, ok. sweatdrop

They should have done what CHIKARA did...have them leave the arena...and then show up on RAW the next night to finish the match...or go even longer. They just keep showing up at shows, trying to finish the match, only to leave...I wonder how long they would have been able to keep that going...
Ok, that would also have been awesome.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces