Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Prophet

What is roleplaying all about? Because from I see people are using it as a means of a dating service or becoming ship central. Can we not just have a simple roleplay where it was just about the story? Does it always have to be about the shipping and hooking characters up just for the sake of 'writing romance'? I mean, it's becoming more and more difficult to find a roleplay I'm interested in because a good portion are literally focused on that one thing. What the hell, guys?

Unbeatable Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
Roleplaying itself is all about the story and how it develops along the way. Roleplaying on Gaia, that is all about combat, who has the bigger penor, or just finding a place to stow your penor for the night. That is essentially the entirety of what Gaia has become. Sorry to burst your bubble, buddy. Unless you find a good group that just wants to tell a story that doesn't revolve around wetting the beak or bloodying the blade, you are SOL.

Romantic Prophet

Lluxdra
Roleplaying itself is all about the story and how it develops along the way. Roleplaying on Gaia, that is all about combat, who has the bigger penor, or just finding a place to stow your penor for the night. That is essentially the entirety of what Gaia has become. Sorry to burst your bubble, buddy. Unless you find a good group that just wants to tell a story that doesn't revolve around wetting the beak or bloodying the blade, you are SOL.

It... crying It all makes sense now...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces