Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Noob

Hey! I'm not exactly new to Gaia per se, but I'm coming back after leaving for a few years. Basically posting to find more peeps that are into the stuff I'm into, and maybe could show me the ropes again. :V It's changed heaps since I've been here last.

But I'm Mattie, I'm 17, and I'm anime/video game trash. I draw, blog, and cosplay upon occasion. I'm p chill tbh, and feel like an actual newbie rn. Hullo.

Generous Supporter

6,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
All good man I just came back around 7 days ago from a 7 year break. Seems like 7 is the lucky number atm 3nodding If you need any help feel free to add me as a friend.

Rare

Kisalicious
Hey! I'm not exactly new to Gaia per se, but I'm coming back after leaving for a few years. Basically posting to find more peeps that are into the stuff I'm into, and maybe could show me the ropes again. :V It's changed heaps since I've been here last.

But I'm Mattie, I'm 17, and I'm anime/video game trash. I draw, blog, and cosplay upon occasion. I'm p chill tbh, and feel like an actual newbie rn. Hullo.

Welcome back! The site's changed quite a bit in the last few years. I came back last year after a year-long hiatus and I'm still not entirely sure what's what anymore. If you have any questions I'll do what I can to help though, so don't be afraid to ask!
Welcome back!

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
hiya,welcome back to gaia xp
So you are an artist?
This is interesting.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items