Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Raccoon

38,290 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
If you look at all the announcements it says it ends April 26th at 11:59pm PDT! However it is only halfway through the 26th and am now upset because it was still showing up under the GC bar and I purchased a 1499gc item which would have allowed me to collect Tiers 4 and 5, and when I clicked on the tier button it said the event is not valid! Seriously!

What can I do now?

Omnipresent Traveler

You're not the only one. And I've screen-capped the announcement as proof.

User Image

User Image

It's because the announcement shows PM that I thought I still had time to decide what I wanted to purchase in order to meet the tier requirements and now I'm going to have to file a billing ticket. Thanks a lot Gaia. stare

Perfect Saint

Damn. I hope they fix it even on the weekend. I wanted to make a somewhat large purchase that will let get go through quite a few of those tiers. I'll hold off buying anything.

Ticket system seems to have some problems too.

Loyal Raccoon

38,290 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
I had to leave for work, I come back and "The Rise to Greatness" Tier is back up, it still has me at 1173 spending, so if I add the 1499gc item I purchased earlier when the tier went down I should be at 2672 and done with all six tiers! Did I get credit for that 1499 item....nope! How do I file a billing ticket because those items are rightfully mine!

Omnipresent Traveler

azora53
I had to leave for work, I come back and "The Rise to Greatness" Tier is back up, it still has me at 1173 spending, so if I add the 1499gc item I purchased earlier when the tier went down I should be at 2672 and done with all six tiers! Did I get credit for that 1499 item....nope! How do I file a billing ticket because those items are rightfully mine!

From the Gaia Help Center select the My Tickets tab and fill out the relevant information to submit a ticket.

However, keep in mind that there are a lot of user complaints right now of lag and bugginess with the help center so you might have to be patient with it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff