Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Genius

14,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Timid 100
what was your least favorite musical that you've seen? mine is probably cabaret!

Eloquent Elocutionist

I really can't stand Andrew Lloyd Webber (in fact, the only reason that I even slightly like Evita is because of Patti LuPone and Eva Duarte herself). So I'm going to go with Phantom of the Opera.

Lonely Conversationalist

16,150 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
There are honestly quite a few that I dislike, but the reasons vary. Often times, there's at least one forgivable aspect that makes it hard for me to say "I don't like it" For example, while I don't like Wicked for many reasons, I do love the soundtrack. The music is great, as far as I'm concerned. Everything else... eh... no thanks.

On the other hand... when I think of it, I really can't think of one thing I didn't hate (or at least dislike) about Cats. From the costumes, to the music, to the dialogue, to the storyline, to the characters, to the names... Yeah, no, going with Cats.

In a relationship with my viola

Greedy Capitalist

12,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Champion 300
@ above: YES omg!! Cats makes me want to curl up into a fetal position

there's this French musical/rock opera(???) that I didn't like for a really long time called Notre Dame de Paris but it's so catchy that I can't get it out of my head. send help.
Oklahoma!
Bleeeeeeeegh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas