Welcome to Gaia! ::

OG Gaian

Ha ha.
I would've, but I didn't want to cross paths with my own character so soon.
Besides, kinda hard for him to be around dead people.
The whole spirit thing.
XD

~~~~~

-Throws a twinkie at-
You're not trash.
Pfft.
-Pets-

The Lord Hades's Princess

Beloved Doll

23,415 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
You're not trash, Lone. Nope.

Haha, solid point Stoner, solid point.

deeru's Significant Otter

Ursine Mystic

15,025 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
If anyone is to be trash in here, it's me. The whole day and not one word written for my thesis and it's due tomorrow. I don't even know what I'm doing anymore x A x
Also, yay, Faith will be pleased with someone not hellbent on torturing the test subjects or disrupting his work with wine and flirting xD
I like him already, he seems like a cool guy :3

Fashionable Warrior

-lingers- >.>

OG Gaian

Besides, grandma will do her spitting thing and nobody wants grandma to spit on them.
XD

~~~~~

Ha ha.
I don't promise anything about Basir not flirting, considering it seems to be his soul purpose some times.
>w<
But yep, he'll definitely be interested in Faith's work considering that Basir comes from a completely different world, despite living in the compound for several years as a prisoner.

Ursine Mystic

15,025 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Oh, I'm not discouraging any flirting with Faith, I'm sure he'll be equal parts confused, clueless and weirded out xD In the words of a meme that refuses to die but adapted to Faith: "Work is love, Work is life." People who take an actual interest in what he does and don't go touching everything rank higher than those who previously occupied the control room. So I'm sure they'll get along smashingly :3

OG Gaian

Ha ha.
Oh, poor Faith.
One day he'll understand Basir and what he's doing.
One day . . .
XD
Oh, everything?
>w>

Basir: -Is forced by creator to touch some stuff- Nah~! I didn't do it! -Hides behind a giant pillow-

The Lord Hades's Princess

Beloved Doll

23,415 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Stoner looks like a bad trip right now. owo

Ursine Mystic

15,025 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Everything. xD
Nah, he likes working, it's what he does best. Nothing to pity in his opinion anyway XD
And when the day comes, he'll probably get a "Not now, I'm working." Unless he's managed to capture his attention for things unrelated to work for more than half an hour. Because in that case they might as well be married.

Faith ... You were the chosen one ;__; -wry-

Brooklyn Hyuuga's Husband

(stoner looks like the BEST trip rn LMAO)

OG Gaian

I think you mean mystical trip.
Ha ha.

~~~~~

I suppose, but Basir might sit there and feel bad for him anyways 'cause machines can't love Faith like Faith loves them and his work.
XD
Oh?
Faith has an amazing attention span then 'cause I get so distracted.
Basir might be a space cadet too but, I don't remember because I haven't used him in awhile.

Basir: I am the chosen one. Mukhtar means 'Chosen'. -Winks and does the double finger point- But nah, bby, I'm so sorry. It wasn't my fault. ;n;

Ursine Mystic

15,025 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
All of the pills means all oh the Jesus! -throws arms in the air-
It is trooo, and believe me if he was even aware of it he would most likely feel pretty shitty about it.
Lucky for him he's too focused on what he loves to notice the lack of anything else >.>
He has the focus and concentration of a Buddhist monk, this guy. At least when it comes to things that interest him :3
I made Faith way back when for a space rp I had with my best friend. Haven't used him since which was a bit sad so I took him out of the box for some fresh air :3 In that rp he ended up being black-mailed into servicing a venusian doctor and he was not happy about it D:

Faith: That is classified information! D8< -flips all of the tables- ... Oh, Okay. Cool name D: But you still touched my things. Less cool D:

OG Gaian

Ha ha.
Ah, well, he's lucky to live in blissful ignorance.
Until someone touches his stuff.
XD
Oh my, poor Faith.
Ha ha.
But it's good he's out and about.
A lot of the boys from my past kind of went into storage and stayed there.
Except Michael.
******** hoe is my life line.
Ha ha.
But compared to all the other's Basir is pretty new.
Maybe been around for a year or two.

Basir: -Says nothing and quietly sucks on hookah pipe- ;n; -Exhales and then pets Faith's hair- I won't do it again, but I can touch you instead, right? -Grins flirtatiously-

Ursine Mystic

15,025 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Indeed xD What you don't know won't hurt you! Or something : P
Well, yes. Then he'll feel like he's being unjustly punished instead and silently wish ruin upon their house >.> Not death, because that'd be rude, just ruin.
Eh, he got to be on top so he shouldn't complain xD
Most of my characters get to come out and play from time to time.
Lately Sera is a big favourite, mostly because of her accent.
Out of all of them I think she's probably among the newer, but I have so many it gets hard to keep track D: Her and her brother are deffo a couple of years old though. Their dad is considerably older xD
Awh, Michael is so grump and stuff, make me want to cuddle him > u < But he'd hate it and punch me in the face.

Faith: > A >' -gets his hair petted and kind of just stares- ... Whyyyyyy~? I'm working, why are you touching me? I'm not a pet.

Sleep calls now, I'll try to get a Faith-post out after I've handed my thesis in tomorrow! Night!

OG Gaian

That saying only works if your parents love you enough to not throw you out into the wild.
-Relives not so fond memories-
;n;
Ha ha.
You say that I just think of something utterly ridicious:
Man gets stabbed and stumbles down the street to where a couple is sitting outside enjoying coffee. Bleeding guy falls on the gentleman. "Oh my god, this man is bleeding on me. How terribly rude." Wife scoffs, "Yes, terribly so. Don't people have manners anymore." Husband taps the bleeding man on the shoulder. "Good sir, do you think you can bleed somewhere else? You're ruining my appetite and I just order a creme brulee." Man falls off the husband's lap and lays beside his feet. "Oh dear, he's bleeding on my new shoes. I'll never get these clean. Tsk, tsk."
But it's all done in a monty python-ish way as to not sound so horrible.
XD
Oh?
>w>
I didn't know that cutie was a top.
Ha ha.
I like Sera, she's different than what I usually see.
Oh, she's gotta brother and a pops?
Sounds like they'd be an interesting trio to see together.
Ha ha.
The thing about Michael is that he's all bark and no bite, not unless he's in a serious struggle to save a life or so, otherwise he really doesn't give too much of a ********.
Ha ha.

Basir: Because human contact is good for you, whether you like it or not. -Offers hookah pipe- Of course not, but that wasn't exactly a 'no' I heard.

Ah, night-night then.
>w<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas