Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do You Want to Flip Books?

*flips books* 0.66906474820144 66.9% [ 93 ]
+1 0.33093525179856 33.1% [ 46 ]
Total Votes:[ 139 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 61 62 63 >

Misleading Plague

Ensavondel
(I kind of want to just enter my current xd )

But I won't have much time this week to make something, good luck to everyone else~

Got it heart

Misleading Plague

l0oney

Oh wow! Thank you so much xp

I am glad you like it! Cannot wait to see your next avatar~

xFormation's Husband

Omnipresent Bard

/peeks in with a new avatar. >u>;;

Fashionable Shopper

Hi Jolynn heart heart heart
I would like to enter the contest heart . This is the best I can do hihihi heart heart
User Image

Enthusiastic Lunatic

May I have a story for my poor faerie?

Misleading Plague

Elinoe

Aww yes! whee I love it when people come back to my thread heart

Elinoe whips her wand out as she tried to bring back colour to the world because after all, it was her fault that the world had been transformed to black and white. Well, it was not completely her fault but still, she was the one who initiated it and now, she had to pay for her crimes. Bringing back colour to the world is not an easy job as it takes a lot of time and detail to do so. She flicked her wand and drew shapes in the air to resemble whatever she saw, she faced forward towards the area of black and white but when she turned her head, she could see the beautiful colours like the world was before hell broke loose. She smiled as part of her sort of missed that but there are some parts of her that did want to admit it. She knew how important colour is as the children from the coloured area are happy as they played in the streets but the children at the black and white area looked solemn as they tried to run to the coloured area.

The reason why Elinoe did that was because she was sick of getting bullied by the others as they had a different power than she did. Most people had the power of elements to which some had fire or water or wind. However, Elinoe did not have that but instead, she had the power of colour to which many people considered as useless. People laughed at her as they called her names like 'Null' which is a term used for people who did not had any powers. Those people who did not have any powers are also discriminated to which her parents were Nulls. Her parents were shocked that she had some sort of power which is because powers are usually genetic but somehow, Elinoe had the power of colour. Her parents were proud of her even though many insulted their daughter as her power is useless and is not worth anything. That was how Elinoe grew up, being insulted and being told that she was nothing. She did believe that for many years even with the encouragement from her parents.

People with powers, for example, fire, will have noticeable characteristics such as fiery red hair. For Elinoe, she had rainbow hair and this is the reason why she was insulted as she stood out in large crowds. She is so used to it when people pointed at her as they whispered in front of her, she shrugged it off but every time someone did so, she could feel her heart breaking. She grew up, depressed and quiet as nothing seem to excite her nor she had found anything interesting in her life. She constantly slept in her bed or lied down as she used her fingers to dig the painted walls making a hole as the flakes of paint dropped on her bed. Her parents tried to speak to her but she always ignored them or walked back to her room and continued picking on the wall. It was quite ironic as she looked colourful which people represented as happy but happy is not something that Elinoe understood or felt.

As Elinoe became a teenager, that was when everything went downhill as she seek refuge in vandalism as she used her power to spray paint on people's walls and wrote insults about those who had bullied her in the past. As she had the power of colour, people could not remove what she did and were forced to see it. Soon, Elinoe painted the whole town with insults and rude words until everyone could not take it anymore. People harassed her parents and also vandalised their home. Even though Elinoe did not speak much to her parents, she still loved them and was heartbroken when that happened. She grew furious and there were times where she could not control her emotions to which, when that happens her power will become uncontrollable. More harassment came and this time there was a mob of people outside her house as people threw all sorts of things at her parents as well as in their house. Elinoe stormed outside, she could feel her cheeks getting red as she could feel the heat coming out from the bed. That was when she had lost all consciousness.

Elinoe woke up, in the middle of the town as she was surrounded with only black and white. The only colour that came from is her, she still had her rainbow hair and clothing but other than that, it was all monochromatic. She rmarveled at her creation as people looked solemn and depressed with the lack of colour around them. She felt happy but unfortunately, that did not last long as she could also see her parents who were affected by it. Also, happiness is not what she had felt, it was pride and she hated it. Thus, she decided to bring back colour into the world and soon, people realized how important she truly is.

Misleading Plague

_-Sophia-Sews-_

Got it whee

Alien Believer

WSYJolynn
Elinoe

Elinoe whips her wand out as she tried to bring back colour to the world because after all, it was her fault that the world had been transformed to black and white. Well, it was not completely her fault but still, she was the one who initiated it and now, she had to pay for her crimes. Bringing back colour to the world is not an easy job as it takes a lot of time and detail to do so. She flicked her wand and drew shapes in the air to resemble whatever she saw, she faced forward towards the area of black and white but when she turned her head, she could see the beautiful colours like the world was before hell broke loose. She smiled as part of her sort of missed that but there are some parts of her that did want to admit it. She knew how important colour is as the children from the coloured area are happy as they played in the streets but the children at the black and white area looked solemn as they tried to run to the coloured area.

The reason why Elinoe did that was because she was sick of getting bullied by the others as they had a different power than she did. Most people had the power of elements to which some had fire or water or wind. However, Elinoe did not have that but instead, she had the power of colour to which many people considered as useless. People laughed at her as they called her names like 'Null' which is a term used for people who did not had any powers. Those people who did not have any powers are also discriminated to which her parents were Nulls. Her parents were shocked that she had some sort of power which is because powers are usually genetic but somehow, Elinoe had the power of colour. Her parents were proud of her even though many insulted their daughter as her power is useless and is not worth anything. That was how Elinoe grew up, being insulted and being told that she was nothing. She did believe that for many years even with the encouragement from her parents.

People with powers, for example, fire, will have noticeable characteristics such as fiery red hair. For Elinoe, she had rainbow hair and this is the reason why she was insulted as she stood out in large crowds. She is so used to it when people pointed at her as they whispered in front of her, she shrugged it off but every time someone did so, she could feel her heart breaking. She grew up, depressed and quiet as nothing seem to excite her nor she had found anything interesting in her life. She constantly slept in her bed or lied down as she used her fingers to dig the painted walls making a hole as the flakes of paint dropped on her bed. Her parents tried to speak to her but she always ignored them or walked back to her room and continued picking on the wall. It was quite ironic as she looked colourful which people represented as happy but happy is not something that Elinoe understood or felt.

As Elinoe became a teenager, that was when everything went downhill as she seek refuge in vandalism as she used her power to spray paint on people's walls and wrote insults about those who had bullied her in the past. As she had the power of colour, people could not remove what she did and were forced to see it. Soon, Elinoe painted the whole town with insults and rude words until everyone could not take it anymore. People harassed her parents and also vandalised their home. Even though Elinoe did not speak much to her parents, she still loved them and was heartbroken when that happened. She grew furious and there were times where she could not control her emotions to which, when that happens her power will become uncontrollable. More harassment came and this time there was a mob of people outside her house as people threw all sorts of things at her parents as well as in their house. Elinoe stormed outside, she could feel her cheeks getting red as she could feel the heat coming out from the bed. That was when she had lost all consciousness.

Elinoe woke up, in the middle of the town as she was surrounded with only black and white. The only colour that came from is her, she still had her rainbow hair and clothing but other than that, it was all monochromatic. She rmarveled at her creation as people looked solemn and depressed with the lack of colour around them. She felt happy but unfortunately, that did not last long as she could also see her parents who were affected by it. Also, happiness is not what she had felt, it was pride and she hated it. Thus, she decided to bring back colour into the world and soon, people realized how important she truly is.

OMG! That's amazing piece of story! I love it! Now I don't want to change my avi... never ever! surprised

Misleading Plague

Elinoe
WSYJolynn
Elinoe

OMG! That's amazing piece of story! I love it! Now I don't want to change my avi... never ever! surprised

Aww blaugh Thank you so much~! Don't worry, I can write stories for your other avatars emotion_dowant

Misleading Plague

tsuruaka

NUUUUUU *hands limp weakly* emotion_dowant Just kidding

The woman in a large white dress could be seen sipping some champagne, she smacked her lips after every taste as she stared out into the large window. The sky was littered with little dots to which she assumed was stars when suddenly, she could see a bright streak to which she immediately knew was a shooting star. She had seen a shooting star before when she was younger, every time, she would close her eyes and make a wish. This time, she just stared at the sky as she looked behind her, she could see a large bed with two beautiful vases at its side. She did not remember how long she looked outside the window but as she stared at her empty glass, she knew she stood there for quite a long time. Now, she is pulled back into reality as today is her wedding day and then she realized the party was still going on. The people can go about without their bride at the party as she sat down on the bed and continued to stare at the window. She sighed, deeply, something told her to just run away and to not return to the party.

After all, she did not love the man she had to marry, he was an older man who is from a wealthy family. She, being the only daughter to one of the wealthiest family had no say when her parents arranged their wedding. Her thoughts went to Eric, a guy whom she had met many years ago when she went for her shopping. She laughed as she realized how spoilt she was as she had shopped and made her five servants carry the items. Five servants was not enough as they each had to go back to the shop to get more items and loaded it onto her carriage, many times. She grew impatient as she stood beside her carriage as she could see her servants going in and out from the shops to get what she had purchased. That was when she heard a voice behind her, it was a male, "Fancy. Why don't your servants carry you back to your castle?" he said sarcastically, he wore a a tunic that looked like he was a blacksmith as dirt and sweat could be seen on it. His dark brown hair and green eyes were piercing as he had a sly smile that spread across his lips.

The woman stared at him, "What problems do you have regarding me?" she said quite surprised by the anger in her voice. The man laughed and repeated what she had said in her accent, "Bugger me! I am so fancy and rich. Never thought of helping your servants, ey? Too much money to spend?" he said as he still maintained that sarcastic tone. Finally, her servants had loaded up all the items that she bought to the carriage and she stormed away. Another week approached and she went for her weekly shopping, the same man appeared, they did their usual argument and then, she would return to shop and see him there. Their arguments turned to normal conversations and then some part of her sort of liked him as he had a down to earth personality and is level-headed to which he had a certain charm that she was quite attracted by. She looked at him and realize he is very handsome, with a deep set of green eyes and dark brown hair that strengthen his masculine features. Soon, they met up often and not because of her shopping but a lovely date in town.

Part of her could not accept that he was a blacksmith and another part of her did not care, she wanted to see him as he did too. Soon, they fell in love but that was the same time where she was engaged, she told him and he asked her to run off together but she could not do it. She had to please her family and had to continue the noble and wealthy heritage. Eric was heartbroken and she had never seen him since as she lived everyday in heartbreak and sadness. She stayed in her room, usually lying on her bed as she recollected the times where she had spent with him.

Now, today is her day. Her marriage day to which she was dreading from the moment she was engaged, she did not know who the man she is marrying and to be honest, she did not care. She did not love him as he did not love her, all he loved is her wealth and nobility. She remembered the shooting star that she saw, she closed her eyes and wished, "I wish I could be with Eric." she said out loud. Part of her was hoping that he was standing directly in front of her when she opened her eyes but there was no sign of him. She looked around and there was nobody in sight, that was when she lied down on her bed as she sobbed. It took her awhile to regain her composure as she headed downstairs to the ongoing party. Suddenly, loud raucous could be heard as people shouted and a clear struggle could be heard when a man ran inside the mansion's doors. That was when guards struggled to drag him outside but she immediately recognized the man's face. It was Eric.

Super Fatcat

11,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
i wanna join the contest but i'm too lazy to make new avi crying crying

Misleading Plague

RosePrincess137
i wanna join the contest but i'm too lazy to make new avi crying crying

Aww, haha! That is up to you though xp

Misleading Plague

kanxiaru

Congrats on 100 days of being a cheepz whee

A giant little yellow blob with a brown eye,
Some people might even question why,
An accomplishment of 100 days,
As you look into little cheepz gaze,
The most realistic looking avi you will ever see,
When you are scrolling through and can't help but smile in glee,
As this little critter appears in the forums,
One cannot help but throw away their boredom,
As Gaians will start to ask questions,
To which some will give a certain expression,
Usually a puzzled look,
As this avatar is not in the book,
On the list of common avatars,
Or even those who are considered unique, thus far,
No avatar can beat cheepz,
As it can bring in huge tips,
They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder,
As some might say this avi would need a make over,
They are entitled to their own opinions,
As the maker already made her own decision,
To keep little cheepz for a long time,
But some might say that looking like that is a crime,
Sure, whatever,
They would have to admit it is clever,
Just for looking a little strange,
But the truth is, it is made because of laziness to change.

Hunter

WSYJolynn

♛ I am the one and only BBNSZT

ohhHH hh
            that was such a joy to read!
            thank you ever so much~ <3

Lostikins's Partner In Crime

Snarky Ladykiller

WSYJolynn

NUUUUUU *hands limp weakly*

The woman in a large white dress could be seen sipping some champagne, she smacked her lips after every taste as she stared out into the large window. The sky was littered with little dots to which she assumed was stars when suddenly, she could see a bright streak to which she immediately knew was a shooting star. She had seen a shooting star before when she was younger, every time, she would close her eyes and make a wish. This time, she just stared at the sky as she looked behind her, she could see a large bed with two beautiful vases at its side. She did not remember how long she looked outside the window but as she stared at her empty glass, she knew she stood there for quite a long time. Now, she is pulled back into reality as today is her wedding day and then she realized the party was still going on. The people can go about without their bride at the party as she sat down on the bed and continued to stare at the window. She sighed, deeply, something told her to just run away and to not return to the party.

After all, she did not love the man she had to marry, he was an older man who is from a wealthy family. She, being the only daughter to one of the wealthiest family had no say when her parents arranged their wedding. Her thoughts went to Eric, a guy whom she had met many years ago when she went for her shopping. She laughed as she realized how spoilt she was as she had shopped and made her five servants carry the items. Five servants was not enough as they each had to go back to the shop to get more items and loaded it onto her carriage, many times. She grew impatient as she stood beside her carriage as she could see her servants going in and out from the shops to get what she had purchased. That was when she heard a voice behind her, it was a male, "Fancy. Why don't your servants carry you back to your castle?" he said sarcastically, he wore a a tunic that looked like he was a blacksmith as dirt and sweat could be seen on it. His dark brown hair and green eyes were piercing as he had a sly smile that spread across his lips.

The woman stared at him, "What problems do you have regarding me?" she said quite surprised by the anger in her voice. The man laughed and repeated what she had said in her accent, "Bugger me! I am so fancy and rich. Never thought of helping your servants, ey? Too much money to spend?" he said as he still maintained that sarcastic tone. Finally, her servants had loaded up all the items that she bought to the carriage and she stormed away. Another week approached and she went for her weekly shopping, the same man appeared, they did their usual argument and then, she would return to shop and see him there. Their arguments turned to normal conversations and then some part of her sort of liked him as he had a down to earth personality and is level-headed to which he had a certain charm that she was quite attracted by. She looked at him and realize he is very handsome, with a deep set of green eyes and dark brown hair that strengthen his masculine features. Soon, they met up often and not because of her shopping but a lovely date in town.

Part of her could not accept that he was a blacksmith and another part of her did not care, she wanted to see him as he did too. Soon, they fell in love but that was the same time where she was engaged, she told him and he asked her to run off together but she could not do it. She had to please her family and had to continue the noble and wealthy heritage. Eric was heartbroken and she had never seen him since as she lived everyday in heartbreak and sadness. She stayed in her room, usually lying on her bed as she recollected the times where she had spent with him.

Now, today is her day. Her marriage day to which she was dreading from the moment she was engaged, she did not know who the man she is marrying and to be honest, she did not care. She did not love him as he did not love her, all he loved is her wealth and nobility. She remembered the shooting star that she saw, she closed her eyes and wished, "I wish I could be with Eric." she said out loud. Part of her was hoping that he was standing directly in front of her when she opened her eyes but there was no sign of him. She looked around and there was nobody in sight, that was when she lied down on her bed as she sobbed. It took her awhile to regain her composure as she headed downstairs to the ongoing party. Suddenly, loud raucous could be heard as people shouted and a clear struggle could be heard when a man ran inside the mansion's doors. That was when guards struggled to drag him outside but she immediately recognized the man's face. It was Eric.

/cries tears of happiness
This is so gorgeous ;u;
I'm highly tempted to try to make an Eric avi now LMAO

And reallllyyy random but I read the story you wrote for Arsu's nymph avi and it was oh so perfect *w*

/casuallylurking

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces