Welcome to Gaia! ::

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
The customize avatar has been broken for me for a while now.
Every few days it might work.
What is happening is:
- I cannot see what items I have on
- I cannot "get nekkid"

Basically unless i find each item I already have on and take them off manually, I cannot change my avatar.

This is a picture of it not showing my items that I have on.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
Someone needs to fix this issue.

Kawaii Shoujo

13,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300
This issue has been plaguing users for quite some time now.

It doesn't seem to be affecting everyone, and from what I've been reading its been affecting users at different times and for varying lengths of time.

This problem only just arose for me the other day, and as of today its going on 4 days for me, not being able to edit my avi in any way.

I have created my own thread here in this forum, launching a complaint and requesting communication from admin/mods/devs - as I have yet to see in any thread posting about this problem that this particular bug has been acknowledged.

There hasn't even been a Staff Notice!

Someone (Milcyway) posted in my thread a trick that worked for them, but I've tried that and it didn't work for me.

Others have said that they have submitted tickets, and that either fixed the problem indefinitely - or only just for a short while before the problem started back up again.

Again, some people have been experiencing this problem for weeks, others only for a few days....and there are only a handful of complaint threads about it - none of which that I've read through have seen a response from staff.

I'd really like to know whats going on, or whats so important that there has been no acknowledgment of this bug.

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
DISSONANT - m e l o d y x

It doesn't seem to be affecting everyone, and from what I've been reading its been affecting users at different times and for varying lengths of time.

This problem only just arose for me the other day, and as of today its going on 4 days for me, not being able to edit my avi in any way.

I have created my own thread here in this forum, launching a complaint and requesting communication from admin/mods/devs - as I have yet to see in any thread posting about this problem that this particular bug has been acknowledged.

Someone (Milcyway) posted in my thread a trick that worked for them, but I've tried that and it didn't work for me.

Others have said that they have submitted tickets, and that either fixed the problem indefinitely - or only just for a short while before the problem started back up again.

Again, some people have been experiencing this problem for weeks, others only for a few days....and there are only a handful of complaint threads about it - none of which that I've read through have seen a response from staff.

I'd really like to know whats going on, or whats so important that there has been no acknowledgment of this bug.

Do they read the bug report forum?

Kawaii Shoujo

13,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Typically, or at least from time to time they seem to.

I typically only post in this section of the forum when I'm experiencing a glitch/bug.

So, at least concerning this specific problem - I've yet to see a response or any form of acknowledgment of the problem.

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
Typically, or at least from time to time they seem to.

I typically only post in this section of the forum when I'm experiencing a glitch/bug.

So, at least concerning this specific problem - I've yet to see a response or any form of acknowledgment of the problem.

Yeah i only post here when i have a problem.
this is getting really annoying.
I'vve been having this problem for like a week.

Feral Seeker

21,525 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Team Carl 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Dunno if it will help, but I solved this issue by equipping a previously saved avatar.

The issue seems to trigger for me from equipping an item with any **Not released** in it. Which for me, happens to be the Taurus evolution of Zodiacal: Equinox. Annoying.

(So it might be your horns doing it.)

Wheezing Kitten

26,865 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
We can't even save our avis!

Kawaii Shoujo

13,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Some part of me wonders if they're working on putting out the new avatar builder or whatever they're planning on giving us in place of Tektek....

This is now DAY 5 for me being unable to make edits to and save my avi.

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
Come on Gaia!
Get it together

Interstellar Menace

I'm having the same issue now. Before, it was fixed by manually removing everything I had equipped but now I can't even SEE what's equipped. Haven't been able to edit my avvie in days... pretty frustrated...

Interstellar Menace

AliceLoathesWonderland
Someone needs to fix this issue.

Kawaii Shoujo

13,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Kawaii Shoujo

13,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Interstellar Menace