• Battle: Mage 100
Yazzah
Beautiful x Mayhem
Yazzah
Beautiful x Mayhem
Yazzah
Hello! I live in Melbourne~ ^u^
How has your day been?
Ah! I love Melbourne. I went there for a week last year. My favourite city in Australia by far! (Sorry Sydney... ahaha sweatdrop )
My day was busy, worked an 8 hour shift, so it wasn't excessively long, but the weather up here has been crazy, so the store I work in was ridiculously busy all day with moody customers.. haha oh well.. How was your day?

Haha awesome xD. I haven't been to Sydney, but want too ^u^
And that must've sucked! It's been really cold down here lately, winter is truly upon us and coming fast lol.
My day was not bad slept in so guess it was good haha.
You should definitely come to Sydney. I personally, think it's really good for shopping, so if you like that kind of stuff...? 4laugh
Yes! I love winter though. I get to wear lots of nice warm coats and jackets ^_^
Ah a sleep in! That'd be nice sweatdrop I'm always so busy! haha I'm glad you got to relax a bit though and have a lazy Sunday, the way it should be haha smile

Ooh nice, yeah shopping down here is pretty good too. I don't shop too much though.. maybe majority for video games.. hahah.
And yeah winter is great for warm clothes and snuggling blankets and all that, and yeah weekends should let all people sleep in and relax so I try my best to do so xD.

Ah yeah I guess you can buy video games anywhere, so it wouldn't matter if you shopped Melbourne or Sydney for that sweatdrop
I definitely think weekends should be public holidays hahaha the government should get on that! whee

Heroic Kitten

Beautiful x Mayhem
Yazzah
Beautiful x Mayhem
Yazzah
Beautiful x Mayhem
Yazzah
Hello! I live in Melbourne~ ^u^
How has your day been?
Ah! I love Melbourne. I went there for a week last year. My favourite city in Australia by far! (Sorry Sydney... ahaha sweatdrop )
My day was busy, worked an 8 hour shift, so it wasn't excessively long, but the weather up here has been crazy, so the store I work in was ridiculously busy all day with moody customers.. haha oh well.. How was your day?

Haha awesome xD. I haven't been to Sydney, but want too ^u^
And that must've sucked! It's been really cold down here lately, winter is truly upon us and coming fast lol.
My day was not bad slept in so guess it was good haha.
You should definitely come to Sydney. I personally, think it's really good for shopping, so if you like that kind of stuff...? 4laugh
Yes! I love winter though. I get to wear lots of nice warm coats and jackets ^_^
Ah a sleep in! That'd be nice sweatdrop I'm always so busy! haha I'm glad you got to relax a bit though and have a lazy Sunday, the way it should be haha smile

Ooh nice, yeah shopping down here is pretty good too. I don't shop too much though.. maybe majority for video games.. hahah.
And yeah winter is great for warm clothes and snuggling blankets and all that, and yeah weekends should let all people sleep in and relax so I try my best to do so xD.

Ah yeah I guess you can buy video games anywhere, so it wouldn't matter if you shopped Melbourne or Sydney for that sweatdrop
I definitely think weekends should be public holidays hahaha the government should get on that! whee

Haha it really should! I remember when they were going to remove homework but that never happened sad

Wealthy Genius

11,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100
Hellos, I'm not from Australia but been there many times. Also in Melbourne. Sadly not in Sydney yet. Next year we'll be visiting Adelaide I hope.

Heroic Kitten

wagnas
Hellos, I'm not from Australia but been there many times. Also in Melbourne. Sadly not in Sydney yet. Next year we'll be visiting Adelaide I hope.

Hello~! welcome as well, that's fine anyone is allowed to post here ^u^
Did you like Melbourne? Do anything fun? xD.
And awesome, lucky you get to travel :b

Kawaii Kitten

16,000 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Yazzah
Beautiful x Mayhem
Yazzah
Beautiful x Mayhem

Haha it really should! I remember when they were going to remove homework but that never happened sad
Yeah I remember that also smile I'm not really sure about whether taking away homework would be good or not though. It sure as hell sucks at the time, but I think it definitely helps to keep your brain active through school years (Highschool especially!).

Heroic Kitten

Beautiful x Mayhem
Yazzah
Beautiful x Mayhem
Yazzah
Beautiful x Mayhem

Yeah I remember that also smile I'm not really sure about whether taking away homework would be good or not though. It sure as hell sucks at the time, but I think it definitely helps to keep your brain active through school years (Highschool especially!).

Yeah that's true, or people would be really lazy >. <

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
.: [ Hallooo
I'm not Australian but I couldn't find a thread for NZers sweatdrop
] :.

Kawaii Kitten

16,000 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Yazzah
Beautiful x Mayhem
Yazzah
Beautiful x Mayhem
Yazzah
Beautiful x Mayhem

Yeah that's true, or people would be really lazy >. <
Haha yep pretty much ^_^

Cuddly Cutesmasher

Hello there~
Kiwi bum living in Melbourne

Heroic Kitten

sup-qt

Hello! & welcome~ It's okay I might make it for both, that was my original plan ^u^
How are you today?

Heroic Kitten

Psychotic Bubble
Hello there~

Hello fellow Melbourne buddy! I am living there too :b
How is your day going?

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Yazzah
sup-qt

Hello! & welcome~ It's okay I might make it for both, that was my original plan ^u^
How are you today?

.: [ Nights going well haha, just got confirmation that I have a booth at an art con in Auckland NZ biggrin ] :.

Heroic Kitten

sup-qt
Yazzah
sup-qt

How are you today?

.: [ Nights going well haha, just got confirmation that I have a booth at an art con in Auckland NZ biggrin ] :.

Ooh that sounds awesome! congrats! biggrin

Cuddly Cutesmasher

Yazzah
Psychotic Bubble
Hello there~

Hello fellow Melbourne buddy! I am living there too :b
How is your day going?

Hahha Sorry for the delay in reply. Was headed home from work.
Bit of a long day, but can't complain. Heh.

How about yourself?

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Hello from Sydney whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash