Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heroic Kitten

Hello | Greetings | G'day!

Why did I create this thread?
This thread was created to chat, hang out and make friends with your fellow Australian & New Zealand mates!
Maybe also for future irl meet ups.

Guild: (update later)
A guild will also be created if you wish to join that as well for updates etcetc.

Rules:
- Follow Terms Of Service & Rules and Guidelines for this forum/thread.

More updates soon to come~

Heroic Kitten

Heroic Kitten

Heroic Kitten

adeeva

emotion_c8

Loyal Lunatic

10,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
OMG YAY
I'm so excited!
Hey gurl
:3

Heroic Kitten

HEEY! (:
Me too~ ^u^

Heroic Kitten

Calling all Australians~

Kawaii Kitten

16,000 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
Hello ^_^ I'm Australian. Live near Sydney in NSW emotion_kirakira

Heroic Kitten

Beautiful x Mayhem

Hello! I live in Melbourne~ ^u^
How has your day been?

Kawaii Kitten

16,000 Points
Yazzah
Beautiful x Mayhem

How has your day been?
Ah! I love Melbourne. I went there for a week last year. My favourite city in Australia by far! (Sorry Sydney... ahaha sweatdrop )
My day was busy, worked an 8 hour shift, so it wasn't excessively long, but the weather up here has been crazy, so the store I work in was ridiculously busy all day with moody customers.. haha oh well.. How was your day?

Heroic Kitten

Beautiful x Mayhem
Yazzah
Beautiful x Mayhem

How has your day been?
Ah! I love Melbourne. I went there for a week last year. My favourite city in Australia by far! (Sorry Sydney... ahaha sweatdrop )
My day was busy, worked an 8 hour shift, so it wasn't excessively long, but the weather up here has been crazy, so the store I work in was ridiculously busy all day with moody customers.. haha oh well.. How was your day?

Haha awesome xD. I haven't been to Sydney, but want too ^u^
And that must've sucked! It's been really cold down here lately, winter is truly upon us and coming fast lol.
My day was not bad slept in so guess it was good haha.

Flameinexile's Waifu

Romantic Whisperer

Hello fellow Aussies ^_^

Heroic Kitten

angelfromdown-under
Hello fellow Aussies ^_^

Hello ! & Welcome~ (:

Kawaii Kitten

16,000 Points
Yazzah
Beautiful x Mayhem
Yazzah
Beautiful x Mayhem

How has your day been?

And that must've sucked! It's been really cold down here lately, winter is truly upon us and coming fast lol.
You should definitely come to Sydney. I personally, think it's really good for shopping, so if you like that kind of stuff...? 4laugh
Yes! I love winter though. I get to wear lots of nice warm coats and jackets ^_^
Ah a sleep in! That'd be nice sweatdrop I'm always so busy! haha I'm glad you got to relax a bit though and have a lazy Sunday, the way it should be haha smile

Heroic Kitten

Beautiful x Mayhem
Yazzah
Beautiful x Mayhem
Yazzah
Beautiful x Mayhem

How has your day been?

You should definitely come to Sydney. I personally, think it's really good for shopping, so if you like that kind of stuff...? 4laugh
Yes! I love winter though. I get to wear lots of nice warm coats and jackets ^_^
Ah a sleep in! That'd be nice sweatdrop I'm always so busy! haha I'm glad you got to relax a bit though and have a lazy Sunday, the way it should be haha smile

Ooh nice, yeah shopping down here is pretty good too. I don't shop too much though.. maybe majority for video games.. hahah.
And yeah winter is great for warm clothes and snuggling blankets and all that, and yeah weekends should let all people sleep in and relax so I try my best to do so xD.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff