Welcome to Gaia! ::

Celestial Shapeshifter

Madam Ace
Argentum Beryl

If you ever get stuck, don't hesitate to PM me and I can walk you through it. 3nodding

Thanks! heart crying

Angelic Nitemare

AstraSage
Ridley Starsmore
`Hydro
Ridley Starsmore
SO.

I see they have Sapphire tickets are craftable.

I might join you in that insanity.

I already have one EI crafted. xP
Just gonna go after it slow and steady. 3nodding
I'll be awaiting your Quest Thread...
I will be beginning construction on it tomorrow.

(Massive lack of sleep today would make for horrible graphics.)

But as I said, not in a rush. So many folks are going ape over trying to be the first to craft one of these things, eventually, I hope some will get tired of it, and I can pick up bits and bobs then.

Eternal Hellraiser

16,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Your every wish is our command!

If anyone is curious, there's a guide in the alchemy formula for the tickets now. Link

Your every whimsical desire brought to life!
Wow, looks like baby golden tickets are going to go way down in price. I do hope they expand the fragments to more ticket types in the future!

Man-Hungry Nerd

59,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
I hope Ruby tickets will have their own kind of fragment. I sure don't want to have to compete with the more sought after tickets for fragments.

Heart Tamer

I guess that's one way to incentivize cash shop purchases.

Demonic Lover

aaa I'm so pumped for this x ox I'm going after a baby golden ticket 8D
I can make the hairstyle of my dreams! it'll be a side ponytail and I can "cut it" too C: it says so in the rules~ so I'll get two hairstyles!

Spoopy Loiterer

I never got too into Alchemy but I can tell these recipes look pretty intense. Good luck to all those who take up the challenge.

Now might be the time to try Alchemy again though. I'm only level two though. xD

Slumbering Tengu

*stares at the ticket formulas*
*looks at my pitiful gold*
*lies down*

but I could make my object-head Gingiva tribute item a reality with a baby ticket
hnnnngh Gaia why you gotta try and get my hopes up after I'd given up hope of ever getting a ticket

It will certainly become interesting to see what becomes of this though

Angelic Blob

Thanks for the information and images OP

Aged Bunny

Can we just have that Rabbit-o-matic as a companion? THAT JUST SCREAMS ME IF I WAS A BUN BUN.
C H A L L E N G E - E X C E P T E D emotion_donotwant
For real though this is pretty cool and I would love to try it out, now to find these Golden Fragments...

Midori Arai's Girlfriend

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
My, that's.... a lot of fragments. These formulas aren't for your average gaian, that's for sure.

But hey, if anyone wants help crafting one, I'd be willing to provide my services.

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Hmm... that reminds me a little on how GoFusion got introduced; we could only get charms out of GC bundles while now one can get some freely from Daily Chance or spend gold to get some from CIs in the gold shops. So, until we know more on how they can ge gotten and from where -- as well as their frequency -- it's a little hard to really comment on it. I doubt they would be extremely widespread, but at the same time, they would need to make them possible to get enough of here and there if they want their time they spent on adding those worthwhile.

That said, those other crafted EI's which are included in the formulas do rise a question: does that mean they intend to edit their recipes or make their components readily available soon? Such an update could be interesting as there's a lot of recipes which are currently pretty impossible or too costly to attempt (versus just getting the already crafted or other generation). So, for now, I'm more interested at those possible improvement than the new recipes. Eventually thought, it might be interesting to look at -- only time will tell biggrin

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
lilloulou
Hmm... that reminds me a little on how GoFusion got introduced; we could only get charms out of GC bundles while now one can get some freely from Daily Chance or spend gold to get some from CIs in the gold shops. So, until we know more on how they can ge gotten and from where -- as well as their frequency -- it's a little hard to really comment on it. I doubt they would be extremely widespread, but at the same time, they would need to make them possible to get enough of here and there if they want their time they spent on adding those worthwhile.

That said, those other crafted EI's which are included in the formulas do rise a question: does that mean they intend to edit their recipes or make their components readily available soon? Such an update could be interesting as there's a lot of recipes which are currently pretty impossible or too costly to attempt (versus just getting the already crafted or other generation). So, for now, I'm more interested at those possible improvement than the new recipes. Eventually thought, it might be interesting to look at -- only time will tell biggrin

I am the embodiment of fear and evil

bluealaris is going to be looking for alchemy components that are extinct on the mp to rerelease. She's been asking for ideas of what needs to be reintroduced from a few people so far from this thread. I'm sure she'll probably corral some of the alchemy forum regulars too for suggestions.

xD captcha, you win this time! captcha: carry on

of the House of Demonic Dreams

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas