Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Spirit

I was browsing around the shops and I went into Bifrost to take a quick peek at Cresento.
I noticed they had added Formulas for Sapphire and all three of the Golden Tickets!

User Image

I quickly bought all four Formulas to take a better look at them.

They seem to require a new ingredient called Golden Fragment, lots of them too.
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

As of now it seems the only way to obtain the Golden Fragments is from the new RIG, Rabbit-o-matic.
They are priced at $499 and offer a chance at a Golden Fragment.
User Image

yum_donut What do you think about the addition of these formulas?
yum_donut How difficult do you think they will be to craft?
yum_donut Do you think the price of the tickets will affected by this addition?
yum_donut What price do you think these new ingredient will be?
yum_donut Will it be worth crafting in the long run as opposed to just questing a ticket?

Wintry Dragon

Interesting. Wasn't the Sapphire ticket sold for $ 20,000 in the CS once upon a time? Are we going to see more gold gens in the shop that have a remarkably low chance of generating a golden fragment?
Will the artists have time to work on all these new tickets?

Perfect Saint

Does appear that they are making tickets more available, but how available are the ingredients? Maybe they are going to be a beast to craft?

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Currently, the only way to obtain fragments is through the Rabbit-o-Matic. Although, I feel like they're going to cost a lot.

clarion's King

Super Model

Let the fighting, crying, and sob stories for ingredients begin emotion_awesome

If project golden needs 500 and Sapphire needs 4x as much, hoo boy that's going to be a lot of cash for Gaia (assuming that they're going to be purely cash based drops).

Omnipresent Spirit

RandomKate
Currently the only way to obtain fragments is through the Rabbit-o-Matic. Although, I feel like they're going to cost a lot.
Yeah, I was just looking at that RIG in the cash shop. I really hope they aren't impossible to craft, although I'm sure Gaia isn't going to be too generous with the drop rates.

Ink-Covered Monarch

42,750 Points
  • Inked Child 500
  • Undersea Queen 500
Available by another means without me wasting tons of money on the Project Rigs?
I am so for this. emotion_dowant

Modern Mecha

Those ingredients tho, goddamn.

That's nice that there's going to be more ways to get tickets. I don't look forward to those prices, though.

Swashbuckling Sentai

ahaha, look how man alchemized ei's they all take.

Have fun

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

spirit box
Yeah, I was just looking at that RIG in the cash shop. I really hope they aren't impossible to craft, although I'm sure Gaia isn't going to be too generous with the drop rates.

Yeah. I don't expect one to be obtained through these means for a long time.

Celestial Shapeshifter

Sapphire will be close to 10 grand (9980). Golden is 2.5k (2495). Mini Golden is 1247.50. Baby golden is $499.

These prices are if the LQI is priced at 499 GCash.

Omnipresent Spirit

Kaderach
Available by another means without me wasting tons of money on the Project Rigs?
I am so for this. emotion_dowant
Technically there isn't money involved, but as of now the only way to obtain the new ingredient is from that Rabbit-o-matic. They're $5 a pop and there no guarantee of getting a Golden Fragment from it. I can only imagine the price these Golden Fragments in the MP. cry

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Dang I'm glad I'm an alchemist.

How the hell are we going to find golden puzzle pieces?

It's hard enough trying to get the 660 something sand boldurs I need for my diamondback. crying

Muscular Shade

43,775 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Snack Artist 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
I hope they rerelease those evolving items that are required for crafting, cause I already sense the incoming inflation on them. *shudders*

But yeah, I think that these ticket formulas are going to be a whole new tier of infuriating alchemy quests.

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

OMG I so need a Baby Ticket to create my custom feathered gloves w/magic poses!!

crying

wonder if I will be able to create one.... for sure will take me a lot.. mmm

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas