Welcome to Gaia! ::

jonjon21428's Spouse

Unbeatable Seeker

The True Toad Sage
Vitahli

Perhaps a haiku to illustrate an unfortunate situation?

In lands forgotten
No waters fall to quench thy thirst
Graceless fields wither

Thanks for that! I do apriciate all forms of creative participation.

Vitahli

Best of luck outside the world of Gaia Toad Sage (haha I love the name--Jiriya was hilarious).

Yea He was (and still is my favorite from the series heart

Gaara happens to be mine--I think it's the red hair/green eye combo. I haven't written haiku's in a very long time, so giving it a shot felt nice ^^

Blessed Fatcat

User Image
User Image

Oh, good luck! ♥User Image

Unbeatable Friend

17,040 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100
Vitahli

Gaara happens to be mine--I think it's the red hair/green eye combo. I haven't written haiku's in a very long time, so giving it a shot felt nice ^^

Yea I like Gaara too, he just isn't my favorite (I can see why all the lady's swoon over him though, he is quite good looking, maybe its those eyes). I just love Jiraiya, plays with adorable frogies/toads and what not, and is constantly conducting research. You have to respect his determination to write an accurate story.

jonjon21428's Spouse

Unbeatable Seeker

The True Toad Sage

Hey hey Jiriya, thanks for the gift, and more importantly thank you for the creative continuance to my haiku!

jonjon21428's Spouse

Unbeatable Seeker

The True Toad Sage
Vitahli

Yea I like Gaara too, he just isn't my favorite (I can see why all the lady's swoon over him though, he is quite good looking, maybe its those eyes). I just love Jiraiya, plays with adorable frogies/toads and what not, and is constantly conducting research. You have to respect his determination to write an accurate story.

Oh yes, I must agree--now if he was here ten minutes ago when that nude photo drop occurred here in our very own CB, he'd be set for the rest of the week in terms of research. Yes, who needs hot springs, Jiraiya? Seriously.

I found Gaara cute, yeah, but I just liked his messed up personality more, and his utter ruthlessness!

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100
Vitahli
The True Toad Sage

Hey hey Jiriya, thanks for the gift, and more importantly thank you for the creative continuance to my haiku!

Glad you appreciated that! Guess I was inspired, cause I didn't do that for most the others xd
Plus though creativity should give birth to creativity so you did well, in that aspect biggrin

jonjon21428's Spouse

Unbeatable Seeker

The True Toad Sage
Vitahli
The True Toad Sage

Glad you appreciated that! Guess I was inspired, cause I didn't do that for most the others xd
Plus though creativity should give birth to creativity so you did well, in that aspect biggrin

My thoughts exactly---I often go to watch art streams with the goal of becoming invigorated by the artist to go and start up my own next project. I'm glad we were able to both participate in shared creativeness!

You've got that day dreamer's longing in your eyes
And I happen to have a notepad and pencils nearby
Let's run away to worlds and palaces in our minds
Creative minds unite, we'll never give up this life

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100
Vitahli
The True Toad Sage
Vitahli

Oh yes, I must agree--now if he was here ten minutes ago when that nude photo drop occurred here in our very own CB, he'd be set for the rest of the week in terms of research. Yes, who needs hot springs, Jiraiya? Seriously.

I found Gaara cute, yeah, but I just liked his messed up personality more, and his utter ruthlessness!

Gaara certainly was messed up, he sorta calmed down a bit after the time skip though. As a kid though he was a crazier emo kid than Sasuke.

As for Jiraiya, he would rather see the forms he is studying in person, a photo wont suffice. He has put his life on the line for his work, and Tsunade almost cut it very short.

jonjon21428's Spouse

Unbeatable Seeker

The True Toad Sage
Vitahli
The True Toad Sage
Vitahli

Gaara certainly was messed up, he sorta calmed down a bit after the time skip though. As a kid though he was a crazier emo kid than Sasuke.

As for Jiraiya, he would rather see the forms he is studying in person, a photo wont suffice. He has put his life on the line for his work, and Tsunade almost cut it very short.

You're right, Jiraiya would never settle for 2D; Naruto, on the other hand, makes it very hard for him to conduct his 3D research, as well ;D. And yes, Gaara was much, much more emo than Sasuke. Imagine if they had a baby together. Holy cow, they could have twins and name them Doom and Gloom XD!

Fashionable Gaian

12,675 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Aged Member

10,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
don't draw anymore XD hahahahahahaha but i do wish him well in his future...hopefully other exciting fun sites

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100
Vitahli
My thoughts exactly---I often go to watch art streams with the goal of becoming invigorated by the artist to go and start up my own next project. I'm glad we were able to both participate in shared creativeness!

You've got that day dreamer's longing in your eyes
And I happen to have a notepad and pencils nearby
Let's run away to worlds and palaces in our minds
Creative minds unite, we'll never give up this life

What's funny is that just made me think of something an artist that is a secret super hero would say for some reason.
Evil doer, your words may hold some influence, but with my pen in hand I shall bring you to your creative justice!

Vitahli
You're right, Jiraiya would never settle for 2D; Naruto, on the other hand, makes it very hard for him to conduct his 3D research, as well ;D. And yes, Gaara was much, much more emo than Sasuke. Imagine if they had a baby together. Holy cow, they could have twins and name them Doom and Gloom XD!

Well I think Naruto could help just as much with his research, then again Naruto's jutsu likely isn't quite as good as the real thing. Unless he to got some research in, and they just never mentioned it that is. Man that got me a good laugh, they would be the DD twins; the twins of destruction and depression xd

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100
xiao_tenshi
don't draw anymore XD hahahahahahaha but i do wish him well in his future...hopefully other exciting fun sites

It doesn't have to be a drawing, just anything of a creative nature really. I know everyone has something creative to show off, I am just trying to help show that off while giving out my stuff in the process biggrin

Fashionable Gaian

12,675 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items