Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Creature

XSEED announced a few months ago that they were localizing this new RPG Lord of Magna. It's supposed to be an RPG with some sort of relationship elements between the main guy and the various girl characters. I think the game looks interesting and somewhat cute so far. Also they just announced the NA release date officially as June 2nd. Sadly for Europe it's only going digital. Also all NA first run copies come with a 28 song soundtrack.

I was originally going to save up and pre order Etrian Odyssey Untold 2 next. I'm still just as excited for that game. But this Lord of Magna game looks fun and I feel better about making XSEED my priority games lately. XSEED still puts nice fat manuals in all their games, something Atlus only does with an art book in first run copies now days. Also this new Lord of Magna game comes with a 28 song soundtrack, Atlus on the other hand only puts out 3-6 song "rough draft" soundtracks now days. Gone are the days of full big soundtracks like what came with Persona 1 and 2 PSP remakes.

Not one thread title or post came up in the Gaia search with this game's title, I don't think many people have heard of it yet. What do you guys think of the game? Does it look good to you? Excited for a game to come out with a full sized soundtrack again? What do you think of it having been made by a lot of the staff that did the Rune Factory series?

Announcement Trailer

Gameplay Trailer

This article I just found, discusses how Marvelous started the game before Neverland filed for bankruptcy and after the fact, Marvelous had still held onto key staff for the purpose of finishing this game.

Questionable Creature

~ reserved post just in case ~

Questionable Creature

~ reserved post just in case ~

Questionable Creature

I'm done reserving posts. Feel free to discuss the game. I just wanted to reserve two real quick before anyone posted, seeing as this is the first and only thread whatsoever about the game. I even looked up it's japanese name Kinki No Maguna and the original japanese to english translation, Forbidden Magna, and didn't find one post or topic about it on Gaia.

(I apologize for this 3rd post, it was merely so no one thinks it's an under construction thread after I reserved posts)

Questionable Creature

Bumping back to the front page

Questionable Creature

Bumping back to front page

Questionable Creature

Wow, Xseed's still a quality company physical game wise but like, no one must know of this game or keep up with Xseed news. Still no posts cat_gonk

Questionable Creature

Back to first page bump

King Seeker

15,625 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
it's sad to see the lack of acknowledgement this game's getting on here. it's so cute~

Questionable Creature

LadyofSinh
it's sad to see the lack of acknowledgement this game's getting on here. it's so cute~

I bought a game used to close to release to save up enough to buy it too. I do want it eventually though. It looks like a fun game and Marvelous is a pretty good company.

Kawaii Shoujo

I might get that game myself, it looks pretty interesting.

Timid Friend

I was planning to pre-order it last month but the endless rain wouldn't let me sweatdrop

hopefully I can get the game tomorrow 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces