Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey I was wondering if you could draw me and my boyfriend? its our one year anniversary today!!
Benji and Stan (Both are males)

Beloved Giver

10,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
HERE IS MY REQUEST <3
One of these avis or my current
User Image

Personality: Their personality is already capture in the way they dress and such.
Do you Tip? Yes if Requested
Body: 5"8 170lbs a somewhat hour glass. not too curvy like fat curvy XD
O.Cs
I need reference sheets for my O.Cs so for now I just made basic ones.
Noah Spears:
User Image

Information:
First name: Noah
Middle name(s): Val
Surname: Spears
Date of birth: 06/25/ 1997
Race: Human
Sexuality: Pansexual
Social status: Modern Day Squire

Traits of Voice

Accent (if any): Hispanic Ascent
Language spoken: English and Spanish
Other languages known: Gallifrey, Dutch, ASL, and Japanese
Style of speaking: Informal
Volume of voice: Mostly Loud

Physical Appearence

Height: 5'8
Weight: 165lbs
Eye colour: Dark Brown
Skin colour: Chocolate
Distinguishing features: Her Right leg and arm are prosthetic
Build of body: Chubby
Hair colour: Burgandy
Hair style: Boy short hair. Ends and Side are shaved while her front and middle is curly
Complexion: Medium
Posture: Mostly relaxed
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Ear piercings and gauges small
Typical clothing: mostly wearing jackets and graphic tees. On formal occasions, she will either wear a suit or a flowy dress

Personality

Likes: Food, coffee, juice, music, weapons, animals creating more gadgets and dragons
Dislikes: Rude people, snobby nobles, carrots, plain things, and insults
Education: In training to be a Space Knight
Fears: Heights, Space Wasps, Disappointing people, being laughed at, and bugs
Personal goals: To become the greatest Space Knights
General attitude: Optimistic
Religious values: Believes that every creature is the same regardless of background
General intelligence: Very Intelligent but is also very stupid
General sociability: Very sociable

Health

Illnesses (if any): Asthmatic and Anxiety
Allergies (if any): Dust, Cats (even though she have a cat) and Pollen
Sleeping habits: If she sleeps less, she is more active than if she had the full eight hours
Energy level: Usually is very energetic
Eating habits: Can eat a restaurant out of business in two hours
Memory: Can only focus on one thing. Short term memory
Any unhealthy habits: Everytime she laughs, she always have the urge to bite the closest person near her.

History

History of family: Mother was a Nurse for the royal Space Court and Father was a Knight with many honours.
Briefly explain life story: When she was born, her right arm and leg was undeveloped. Most physcians believed she wouldn't live very long since she was premature. However, her mother and father prayed to the Moon begging if Noah survived, then they will have her serve the moon for the rest of her life. Noah miraculously survived and her mother and father sent her to the moon to worship the gods when she was 4yrs old. When she arrived, the moon gods prophesied that Noah will be the gateway for intergalactic peace so long as she continue to serve. She accepted and was sent to the Space Courts to train to be a Space Knight while watching the galaxy with the gem necklace the gods have blessed her with.

Relationships

Parents: Mother, Angelic Spears and William Spears
Siblings: Zion Spears (sister)
Any enemies (and why): None
Friends: Dana Star, Elizabeth Fitzherbert and Cholee Meong
Best friend(s) biggrin ezir Jones

Combat

Peaceful or violent: Peaceful only resort to violent if it is necessary
Weapon (if applicable): A Modified Slingshot with varies pellets

Others

Current home: A Spaceship near the milky way Galaxy
Favourite types of food: Pasta
Favourite types of drink: Mango Juice
Hobbies/past times: Writing, reading, building
Guilty pleasures: Eating all the donuts in 10mins
Pets: Cat name Nurtles
Talents: Very artistic and great craftsmanship
Favourite colours: Blue and Red
Favourite type of music: Indie and Classic Rock and Roll

Hello, would you be interested in my avi?
I like the colored Outline one if you are interested.
User Image

Fiendish Seraph

Alright, I'm back! Time to pick the next candidate!

Bashful Receiver

Oooh! Would you be interested in any of my boys?

~My Boys~!
Complete with alternate outfits emotion_yatta
I like dressing my boy's so check back, there could be more outfits!

Beckett
Notes:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Male / Tsundiva~ (a cross between a diva and a tsundere) / he shines best when drawn either full of sass or blushing in a true tsundere fashion~ He puts up with Jonas' shenanigans, but won't hesitate to smack him upside the head if he get's out of hand.

--

Gabriel
Notes:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Male / What do you get when you cross a rabbit with a dog? Gabriel...that's what...his stamina is only seconded by his cockiness and arrogance....he is the self appointed love interest to Beckett...though is often seen being kicked in the family jewels...but he's a trooper....

--

Jonas
Notes: Jonas' tail is orange (Papaya the Crocotta Pup), the necktie/collar is black and orange instead of black and white,
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Male / Beckett's adorable(?) twin brother who works as a...waiter/bartender/"go-go" dancer. If he can't have his brother than no body can~ He's very much yandere and thus does not get along well with Gabriel.

--

T.K.
Notes:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Male / A catty b***h....I mean...no...that about sums him up :U. He might look and act like it, but he isn't the the type to cheat and has a zero tolerance for cheaters. Rumored to be an S...if ya know what I mean :U....

--

Fletcher
Notes:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Male / A nice guy, works as a DJ part time while going to school, has a thing for T.K. .... rumored to be an M

--

Rafael
Notes: His clothes is made from fire resistant material...usually. The image of him sitting, his tail should be seen...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Male / Kind of a sarcastic jerk...what he lacks in tact he makes up for in tenacity. Basically, not a guy you want to cross. One of Gabriel's sources and rumored to be the cause of several of his scars. He owns an import/export business that may or may not have illegal ties.

Sparkly Cutesmasher

11,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Hi there! Please draw my new SU OC. (:
i like the colored outline

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Adorable Kitten

gaia_angelleft classified_diedrich gaia_angelright

Hopeless Protagonist

Hello! Could I get a colored outline of my current avi? emotion_kirakira

Fiendish Seraph

Gennomon
Hello!
I am looking for some avatar art!

Colored outline: Purple

Shark Bait:
User Image

Bubblegum:
User Image

Freebie

Friendly Friend

Lucretia Lien

AAwhaaahh it's so freaking cute!
Thank you for the art. emotion_bigheart

Fiendish Seraph

Gennomon
Lucretia Lien

AAwhaaahh it's so freaking cute!
Thank you for the art. emotion_bigheart

cat_3nodding You're welcome!

Fiendish Seraph

LynPwnsLen

Freebie

Hopeless Protagonist

Lucretia Lien
LynPwnsLen

Freebie
OMG that is so cute~!
Thank you so much.
classified_northkittenstar

Beloved Exhibitionist

18,375 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150
Good Luck drawing ^__~ b
    A colored outline of any of these perhaps?
    What app is it?
    My Friend's TinierMe avi (for her birthday)
    User Image

Maybe one of these avis?
    User Image
    User Image
    User Image

ask me if you need any details emotion_yatta

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers