Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Streaker

5,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Hello there, I'm simply looking for suggestions, anything to add/change and such. Thanks for making this forum, and nice avi. ^^

icetears's Princess

Bratty Witch

24,825 Points
  • Just Cute Witch Things 500
  • Live Fast! Die Garish! 500
  • Team Kitten Star 75
Metropol Rubbish

Yeah that's way too bright :/ Ugh. Personally, I think what you have looks lovely.

This RIG is not at all what I was hoping for. This month hasn't been Gaia's best in my opinion.

i will look out for a dusk or yellow bag that matches 4laugh

i just don't see why we are getting so many dull/dark colors at this time of the year ;___; oh well maybe next month ~
gaia_star

lil nezha's Husbando

Witty Lunatic

Metropol Rubbish

Totally missed you'd replied, upf

Gaia's layering hates whatever I want to put on the head that's white, haha
              Pretty much anything that's small and layers with the hat and the clips layers OVER it really awkwardly
              I'm still trying, but it's so frustrating @A@;;
              Gold wise on the legs, nothing layers nice. Garters would be perfect, and layer over, but are too high up.
              Thanks for these suggestions though!!

That's okay, I'm coming to the conclusion that nothing's going to work with it
              It's super frustrating, I really like the sci-fi feel from it so far, but there's nothing that works background wise
              Not even semi-backgrounds, either. Bummer.

Thanks for the advice though! I LOVE your avatar, it's super cool.
              I think I'd be really intimidated if I came across them in the street!

User Image

44,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Champion 300
  • Winged 100
Just Prince
Hello there, I'm simply looking for suggestions, anything to add/change and such. Thanks for making this forum, and nice avi. ^^

You're welcome and thank you very much!

It's really simple, but you're going more for that, right? I would love something more at the waist. I'm debating about the hair, but the white streak you have already may be the ticket. What I'm not understanding though are the glasses--they're barely visible. Why have them? You've otherwise stuck, from what I can tell, with only one shade of black (give or take shadows), so playing with the very deep black of the glasses I'm not really sure about. Also, are you trying to make the face blend in with the skin? If so, I can't off the top of my head think of another skin or face that blends better. But it may be worth another look. The skin I was going to suggest doesn't work when I went back and looked at it.

Dapper Streaker

5,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Metropol Rubbish
Just Prince

It's really simple, but you're going more for that, right? I would love something more at the waist. I'm debating about the hair, but the white streak you have already may be the ticket. What I'm not understanding though are the glasses--they're barely visible. Why have them? You've otherwise stuck, from what I can tell, with only one shade of black (give or take shadows), so playing with the very deep black of the glasses I'm not really sure about. Also, are you trying to make the face blend in with the skin? If so, I can't off the top of my head think of another skin or face that blends better. But it may be worth another look. The skin I was going to suggest doesn't work when I went back and looked at it.

Thanks for the rate! And yes, I was looking to do something rather simple. Lol, I had a feeling the glasses might have caused a bit of questioning. Thanks again, and take care.

44,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Champion 300
  • Winged 100
Cutesi

I hope something pops up soon!

I know! This is the perfect time for lovely bright colors! Make me think of gorgeous spring flowers Gaia! But nooo. If I wanted to make a checkmate avatar, I'd be set :/ And I've been disappointed lately about what they've chosen to recolor. Oh well, a complaint for another day!

binarymind

It's okay ;p
That's so frustrating. Ideally it'd peek out from under the hat :/ I'm sorry that my suggestions didn't work (Gaia get with the program >:c ).

Did the other background look funky too? :c I love Gaia's backgrounds, and I wish that they'd make more of them. As we've found out, they're lacking badly in some areas.

You're welcome--wish I could do more!
And oh my, thank you! Haha it was originally for that punk avatar contest. Always glad to hear that people like it (staff didn't I guess lol )!

44,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Champion 300
  • Winged 100
Just Prince
Metropol Rubbish
Just Prince

Thanks for the rate! And yes, I was looking to do something rather simple. Lol, I had a feeling the glasses might have caused a bit of questioning. Thanks again, and take care.

You're quite welcome! You as well.
Could you rate mine please?

Mythical Risk-Taker

8,650 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
Could you maybe rate mine? ; v;
Suggestions are appreciated too

44,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Champion 300
  • Winged 100
Pippurs
Could you rate mine please?

I don't want to seem too harsh, so I apologize. I've seen this same avatar (almost completely) many times. While it's a very sweet theme, for it to be good you'd have to change a fair amount about it. Keep an item or two (buns and legs, or apron and skirt etc) and go from there. You have decent color composition and you've put effort into it, and for that I'd say 5/10.

smallghouls
Could you maybe rate mine? ; v;
Suggestions are appreciated too

The orange hair sticks out, but it works for the character. I'd personally look for a more expressive mouth (nothing too much)--she looks a bit bored right now. Is there anything that can layer under the belt that's a light color akin to the skulls on your necklace? Right now, the shirt gives a big block of red that isn't mirrored anywhere else. Try a brown strap or something for across the chest?

As for a number: 7/10--I like it! It's not perfect, but clear character, nice composition.
Metropol Rubbish

Aw haha, that's a shame. Also you're right, I did put a lot of work into this particular one so I'm pretty proud of it heart

Do you have any item suggestions I could possibly try out?

44,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Champion 300
  • Winged 100
Pippurs

Aw haha, that's a shame. Also you're right, I did put a lot of work into this particular one so I'm pretty proud of it heart

Do you have any item suggestions I could possibly try out?

I felt so bad typing that, but I'm glad that you've come back. If you love it, go with it c:

I don't off hand, but I'm happy to go look! May I pm you in a bit (I can post here if you'd prefer).
Metropol Rubbish

It's all good smile They're only pixels at the end of the day, right? (She says as she sells items she no longer uses to buy more).

Of course you can PM me heart

44,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Champion 300
  • Winged 100
Pippurs

It's all good smile They're only pixels at the end of the day, right? (She says as she sells items she no longer uses to buy more).

Of course you can PM me heart

I appreciate that point of view! It hasn't happened to me, but on some of these threads, people get quite upset at one another :/ I care a lot about my items and I'm constantly adding more to my inventory!

Okay! I'm looking now c:

Greedy Genius

Metropol Rubbish

Ahaha, idk contests are sooo hard D; idk how ppl do it.
Omg, I haven't ventured into the DR in years O: How do contests work in there. Are they essentially the same or. whAT HOW DOES ON HATE NOSES, WHAT. THE FACE HAS A HUGE GAPPING HOLE WITHOUT ONE O MY GOSH. You should totally judge with me the next time another contest pops up. Oh yeah the mini ones, those one are manageable 3nodding
I'm really hoping so as well. But I've just got a bad feeling about them in general, it totally sucks. Ahahaha oh nooo, friend are always the worst. They can always be the ones that drag my into situations where i should be getting work done. I used to play games IN class, it was terrible. But as long as you've still got some time left to do some things then you're good!
OH MY GOD, CONGRATS WHOOP WHOOP. You should have a dance party. Pfffttt I'm sure it has it's quirks.
I've still gotta make my way down there so you can show me around rofl
It's my freshman year, actually ahaha. I've always been super flaky about school, I graduated HS early, took a yr off then came back. And here I am again trying to figure out if I wanna do this rofl I'm also slowly regretting my decision of not applying to the schools I actually wanted to go to. Ugh tell me about it, i tried to get an internship as well I got one call back but it was just them telling me that they felt bad they couldn't take me in this yr. But at this point I'll take any ol' job just to make my way through summer at least.

Omg do my eyes besetch thee! *O*
Oh but is there one with BLACK stockings and white shoes cool
Omg i agree, gaia needs to chill sometimes.
Thanks! I actually just took off the Nightmare tatt, I had these ones originally.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff