Welcome to Gaia! ::

Peaceful Lionheart

Slushy Snow

I love how you express yourself! Something I admire on people, like you! heart

Peaceful Lionheart

GGmate

Yep. I also thought of that.
            Cheers me up a bit, kinda ironic isn't.
reminds me of that one girl who got gifted 90b and didnt appreciate the gift bc she hated the guy
shes a 14 yr old who cant even say thank you

Peaceful Lionheart

Twisted Time Lord
Thank you for trying to be nice to people even when they turn out to be jerks. heart

You're welcome. Lol!
            Not all the time, I just thought he would be worth it but not. Bad idea

Fashionable Gawker

I always make sure to at least give thanks.

...its not hard... and it is the least one can do. emotion_facepalm

Trash

someone gifted me lucifer's wings and i am forever grateful

Peaceful Lionheart

Iil g

What the **** who would even hate a guy that generous. Too childish indeed

Peaceful Lionheart

MAGGIE_CHI

True bby~

Excitable Trash

Hexterian
then don't gift if you only expect somebody to suck your a** for it

This exactly.
If you're gifting for attention, you're as annoying as they are.

Peaceful Lionheart

Bromanced
Hexterian
then don't gift if you only expect somebody to suck your a** for it

This exactly.
If you're gifting for attention, you're as annoying as they are.

You don't gift for attention. You gift because you want to, and see how people are still grateful but not anymore.

Like what the **** it's not that ******* hard

Peaceful Lionheart

Turtle Suicide

Then, I like people like you!
            Never forgets hot to be grateful emotion_hug
            Even for just pixels.

Trash

Amika Mei
Turtle Suicide

Then, I like people like you!
            Never forgets hot to be grateful emotion_hug
            Even for just pixels.
oh i won't ; u ;
i nearly died when they sent me those
but i get excited about all the gifts and goodies i get
/aggressively tries to convince self that i deserve them

Seeker

Amika Mei
vaxt
who doesn't?
But you're just as bad as that person. Why expect something in return?

Im not expecting anything.
            Just a simple "Thankyou"
            Is that too much to ask? It wouldn't even take hours to say it.

If you actually wanted to help/be nice then do it for the sake of being nice not for the gratitude of the others. I appreciate that you did wanted to help but some people are just too caught up with their lives that they forget to say thank you. Heck, they probably even forgot to say thank you to the person who helped them a lot irl. You're just probably anxious that that person might not use your gift the way you imagined it and that's when you start expecting something like a reassurement from that person. Of course it's natural to think like that but you should already know that the word gift itself meant giving something without any expectations AT ALL and that includes gratitude.
I'm saying that you shouldn't let it bring you down to a level where you start being ungrateful to others as well. It's hard to explain but I hope you get what I mean. I was like that back then as well and it took a long time for me to not have any strings attached. lol It did made my life easier to the point that I don't care what other people say about me anymore or the need to prove myself to everybody. I'm saying this to help and not be a b***h. I wouldn't even expected you to reply to this long a** comment and I don't blame you since it does look like a bunch of gibberish. It's up to you either to let go or be disappointed. I already did my part.

Peaceful Lionheart

Turtle Suicide

Hahaha the feels right?
            Mhm mhm.

Peaceful Lionheart

vaxt
Amika Mei
vaxt
who doesn't?
But you're just as bad as that person. Why expect something in return?

Im not expecting anything.
            Just a simple "Thankyou"
            Is that too much to ask? It wouldn't even take hours to say it.

If you actually wanted to help/be nice then do it for the sake of being nice not for the gratitude of the others. I appreciate that you did wanted to help but some people are just too caught up with their lives that they forget to say thank you. Heck, they probably even forgot to say thank you to the person who helped them a lot irl. You're just probably anxious that that person might not use your gift the way you imagined it and that's when you start expecting something like a reassurement from that person. Of course it's natural to think like that but you should already know that the word gift itself meant giving something without any expectations AT ALL and that includes gratitude.
I'm saying that you shouldn't let it bring you down to a level where you start being ungrateful to others as well. It's hard to explain but I hope you get what I mean. I was like that back then as well and it took a long time for me to not have any strings attached. lol It did made my life easier to the point that I don't care what other people say about me anymore or the need to prove myself to everybody. I'm saying this to help and not be a b***h. I wouldn't even expected you to reply to this long a** comment and I don't blame you since it does look like a bunch of gibberish. It's up to you either to let go or be disappointed. I already did my part.

I just really can't help but to expect a single thank you. Because I really want people to never forget how to be grateful, even if it's just for small things.

Thank you, and I didn't even expect that you would care that much to explain.
            I'm glad you did. ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces