Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loiterer

Linshon
Many Butts Were Touched
Remember brah, CB is all about drama, ad when there is none? people stuck in the past go make it. Don't let it faze you.

I'll be sure to take that advice.

Just how many butts were touched?

Supreme Trash

40,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Linshon

I love you cat puns though they are purrrfect (omg am I doing this right? emotion_kirakira )

Im starting to get over it but idk, I just hate that they had that impression of me. It's ridiculous and outlandish to me for them to think that. They are entitled to their opinions and s**t but, ********, really? I always only ever try to be nice to people.

That's exactly my philosophy to like I don't if someone is rich or poor. Some of my friends are on accounts that have nothing because they got banned. It's always about the person to me. Some people on my friends list I might not talk to often but it's more so we lack the opportunity to connect and neither of us message each other first. It happens but I still like them as a person.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

:3 :3 :3
We're best fureinds now <3

x3

But yeah. I don't know why people have to whine when stuff like that bothers them. This is a free forum, you can read that stuff. People should keep those opinions to themselves. I'm sorry someone is so sour with you fur no reason.

:3 I just like to talk to people. I don't really care what their silly little avatars look like or if they're a big gold shiny dork or some angry dressed down oldbie. Theres a lot of nice people on here if you just look past evfurrything~

Fur me it just helps to talk to people : 3

:3 You have a good night ok? Put that silly purrson behind you!
Or maybe it's daytime there....

Feral Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Linshon
Ravagraid
this is ********' ridiculous, Linshon's pretty much the nicest gaian I know.

You're only saying that because you're a rich gaian that I like redface

Kidding, but yeah thank you Rava. Idk man. I just was pretty offended by it but im letting it blow over now. ******** it.

I'm not even a rich gaian, I just have a ticket, that's about it.
And a warning cause of my lewd art thread
so I might be banned soon and have nothing xD

I'll be on my alt Shock Hazard if that happens

Seeker

Linshon

vaxt
I don't know you but judging on the previous posts, you seem like a nice person...

bitchslap that b***h and let's have ice cream after. 4laugh

I'd never hit a woman but I'd shake the s**t outta....no no violence is bad crying

But yeah, I try to be one like I love helping people and s**t but this just came outta no where and caught me.

I'll bitchslap her for you scream lol jks lol

but all joking aside some people are just too blind to see that you're that one friend they should keep instead of hating on. I'd love to be your friend tbh.

Profitable Prophet

Lithium Filth
Linshon

I love you cat puns though they are purrrfect (omg am I doing this right? emotion_kirakira )

Im starting to get over it but idk, I just hate that they had that impression of me. It's ridiculous and outlandish to me for them to think that. They are entitled to their opinions and s**t but, ********, really? I always only ever try to be nice to people.

That's exactly my philosophy to like I don't if someone is rich or poor. Some of my friends are on accounts that have nothing because they got banned. It's always about the person to me. Some people on my friends list I might not talk to often but it's more so we lack the opportunity to connect and neither of us message each other first. It happens but I still like them as a person.

:3 :3 :3
We're best fureinds now <3

x3

But yeah. I don't know why people have to whine when stuff like that bothers them. This is a free forum, you can read that stuff. People should keep those opinions to themselves. I'm sorry someone is so sour with you fur no reason.

:3 I just like to talk to people. I don't really care what their silly little avatars look like or if they're a big gold shiny dork or some angry dressed down oldbie. Theres a lot of nice people on here if you just look past evfurrything~

Fur me it just helps to talk to people : 3

:3 You have a good night ok? Put that silly purrson behind you!
Or maybe it's daytime there....

LOL Your way to much better than me at that emo

And I don't so much mind them telling me their opinion of me. I can respect them telling me it, but basically telling me I can't try to defend myself and making a thread about it, well, its frustrating because I dont see them as true to my nature.

Yeah, thats exactly my thing to. If your an a*****e, I probably won't talk to you, if you are cool or whatever or I like you for whatever reason we can be friends and whatever whenever we talk we talk.

Ill try my best emotion_bigheart its almost 3 am here.

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

sometimes we change and we dont know it yum_puddi but whether change is bad or not is very subjective

when ppl drift away or hav new friends sometimes negative emotions build up and our sense of wat something is gets warped surprised but it is life yum_puddi ppl come and go

gotta stand and bat when da ball comes flyin at us yanno yum_puddi yea

Profitable Prophet

Ravagraid
Linshon
Ravagraid

Kidding, but yeah thank you Rava. Idk man. I just was pretty offended by it but im letting it blow over now. ******** it.

If it does happen, make sure to request me on your alt. I don't add to many mules but if you'd like you can add me on yours np. I know your cool so <3

And yeah? That's so shitty. Sorry to hear you got a warning on that.

Profitable Prophet

vaxt
Linshon

vaxt
I don't know you but judging on the previous posts, you seem like a nice person...

I'd never hit a woman but I'd shake the s**t outta....no no violence is bad crying

But yeah, I try to be one like I love helping people and s**t but this just came outta no where and caught me.

but all joking aside some people are just too blind to see that you're that one friend they should keep instead of hating on. I'd love to be your friend tbh.

Aww so sweet of you, you can be my muscle! lol

But yeah idk, we weren't insanely close or anything but it just sucks knowing she thought that of me.

and sure feel free to add me emotion_kirakira I have to warn you tho I am s**t tier at replying to people in rally and sending pm's first emo I'd love to be your friend too though.

Profitable Prophet

BOMB4Y
sometimes we change and we dont know it yum_puddi but whether change is bad or not is very subjective

when ppl drift away or hav new friends sometimes negative emotions build up and our sense of wat something is gets warped surprised but it is life yum_puddi ppl come and go

gotta stand and bat when da ball comes flyin at us yanno yum_puddi yea

I think you make 100% perfect logic I was just kind of thinking along the same line of the second thing you said there as well. Negative emotion and sense of reality becoming warped. New friends. etc etc. It seems like what happened here, or, at least that's my theory.

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

Linshon
I think you make 100% perfect logic I was just kind of thinking along the same line of the second thing you said there as well. Negative emotion and sense of reality becoming warped. New friends. etc etc. It seems like what happened here, or, at least that's my theory.

mmhmm yum_puddi it's very common

but i dont think ppl who feel that way or have negative emotions abt us are bad ppl

it's just that things did change, and that change applied to both sides yum_puddi its maybe just a sign to move on and find new things, nothing is ever static

Seeker

Linshon
vaxt
Linshon

vaxt

But yeah idk, we weren't insanely close or anything but it just sucks knowing she thought that of me.

and sure feel free to add me emotion_kirakira I have to warn you tho I am s**t tier at replying to people in rally and sending pm's first emo I'd love to be your friend too though.

i'll glady be your muscle rofl
lol same it's harder for me to make friends here too since i don't go on much.

Profitable Prophet

BOMB4Y
Linshon

mmhmm yum_puddi it's very common

but i dont think ppl who feel that way or have negative emotions abt us are bad ppl

it's just that things did change, and that change applied to both sides yum_puddi its maybe just a sign to move on and find new things, nothing is ever static

I mean I don't think the individual in question here is a bad person either. I know she, well at least my impression for the longest time, was that she was nice and sweet and what not. But this random out of the blue s**t was not so cool to me, although I can't tell her shes wrong for how she feels. That being said though like I sitll would be ok with working it out and in the brief conversation we had before she told me to stop messaging her I told her if she ever wants to actually talk about it seriously we can but i wont reply to her until that day.

I think your right about this one though, I agree.

Profitable Prophet

vaxt
Linshon
vaxt
Linshon

vaxt

i'll glady be your muscle rofl
lol same it's harder for me to make friends here too since i don't go on much.

That's why I enjoy the lovely world of kik. When I am gone, all of my friends can contact me there and we can still talk and keep up with one another.

Feral Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Linshon
Ravagraid
Linshon
Ravagraid

If it does happen, make sure to request me on your alt. I don't add to many mules but if you'd like you can add me on yours np. I know your cool so <3

And yeah? That's so shitty. Sorry to hear you got a warning on that.

Guess explicitly saying I didn't want to deal with any nsfw stuff on gaia ended up with gaia seeing as me wanting to buy it offsite xD

Oh well

thanks linsh

Generous Millionaire

13,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
Linshon
RaceySenpai
I mean. I'm poor.
I just know how to dress my avi and use all of my sure expensive items on that one
Like now

LOL

But seriously. You are one of the best friends I could ever ask for.
They hate us cuz they a**s, Rob
Remember that and we'll go far

That's the point I was trying to make. Three of my closest best friends aren't some super-rich ticket-hauling gaians and s**t like that.

I wouldn't say your poor. But you are definitely not the type of people they were directing this at.

a**s. lol

I may or may not have only 106 million....
I got carried away with birthday presents...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff