Welcome to Gaia! ::

Backwoods Elder

u - l u v
dark pillow
u - l u v
dark pillow
u - l u v

SHFKAHFKASHFKAHSDKFJAHSDKFJHASDKFJHASDKFHASKDFHASKLDFHAS /DEAD ITS PERFECTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. I love the pattern on the hoodie!!! *_* thanks so much ghksjhldkfg it's greattttt

Woah!!! O.O *Starts CPR* LIVEEEEEE!!! (I don't wanna be suspected of anything... >.> )
And thanks I guess. xD Yeah, the pattern turned out pretty cool! biggrin I was just making random stuff to match his tattoo, but then I saw that it looked like an owl! Pretty neat.

do you have a tumblr i can reblog it from?? or can i post it into my tumblr with a link to your art gallery/blog

Oh, I haven't actually posted it yet since I usually collect up some drawings before I post them together. o3o; I was thinking of getting a tumblr though... Not sure it's a good idea yet. =.=; Would you say it's easy or not to use? You can always link to my blog or whatever for credits if you want though. :3

ok! I think tumblr is very easy to use o3o Its a little hard if you want to get alot of recognition for your art but its a very easy way to store your art. but your art is super cool and u have really cool comics so i think tumblr will be perfect for u!

I think any site is hard to use to get alot of recognition. >u>; It's not like wordpress is any easier, I just started with that because for some reason we learned it in school and had to make a blog. xD But if tumblr is easy enough without having to do a bunch of tutorials and stuff I don't see why not posting there too. =u=

9,825 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
dark pillow
u - l u v
dark pillow
u - l u v
dark pillow
u - l u v

SHFKAHFKASHFKAHSDKFJAHSDKFJHASDKFJHASDKFHASKDFHASKLDFHAS /DEAD ITS PERFECTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. I love the pattern on the hoodie!!! *_* thanks so much ghksjhldkfg it's greattttt

Woah!!! O.O *Starts CPR* LIVEEEEEE!!! (I don't wanna be suspected of anything... >.> )
And thanks I guess. xD Yeah, the pattern turned out pretty cool! biggrin I was just making random stuff to match his tattoo, but then I saw that it looked like an owl! Pretty neat.

do you have a tumblr i can reblog it from?? or can i post it into my tumblr with a link to your art gallery/blog

Oh, I haven't actually posted it yet since I usually collect up some drawings before I post them together. o3o; I was thinking of getting a tumblr though... Not sure it's a good idea yet. =.=; Would you say it's easy or not to use? You can always link to my blog or whatever for credits if you want though. :3

ok! I think tumblr is very easy to use o3o Its a little hard if you want to get alot of recognition for your art but its a very easy way to store your art. but your art is super cool and u have really cool comics so i think tumblr will be perfect for u!

I think any site is hard to use to get alot of recognition. >u>; It's not like wordpress is any easier, I just started with that because for some reason we learned it in school and had to make a blog. xD But if tumblr is easy enough without having to do a bunch of tutorials and stuff I don't see why not posting there too. =u=

I agree, i think you should go for it! C:

Backwoods Elder

Dainty___ x D R E A M

Here yah go! No time, have to go! o.o

User Image

Sagely OTP

dark pillow

Omg.
/ weeps /

My first couple art of them.
And it's so beautiful.
Thank you~
/ sobs /

Just one thing, though.
Ailsa's eyes should be a deep grey/black, not red.
; u ;

If you don't mind terribly, could you change the color?

Fashionable Husband

6,025 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Would you be interested in looking at my art as well?
Click here!

Thank you for at least considering!

Backwoods Elder

Dainty___ x D R E A M
dark pillow

Omg.
/ weeps /

My first couple art of them.
And it's so beautiful.
Thank you~
/ sobs /

Just one thing, though.
Ailsa's eyes should be a deep grey/black, not red.
; u ;

If you don't mind terribly, could you change the color?

Ooops, my bad! I'll have it changed right away. :3
There yah go! ^u^ I hope everything is fine now.

User Image

Backwoods Elder

CaIiban
Click here!

Well I took a look, but I am not sure what you are suggesting here? This is an art shop, not a request thread? o3o What am I supposed to consider?

Fashionable Husband

6,025 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
dark pillow
CaIiban
Click here!

Well I took a look, but I am not sure what you are suggesting here? This is an art shop, not a request thread? o3o What am I supposed to consider?

Oh-
Just looking and maybe doing an art trade.
If you like my art;
If not, It's fine!
You got a free bump out of me and a little bit of a conversation!

Backwoods Elder

CaIiban
dark pillow
CaIiban
Click here!

Oh-
Just looking and maybe doing an art trade.
If you like my art;
If not, It's fine!
You got a free bump out of me and a little bit of a conversation!

Ah! I see, well then. =u=
Unfortunately I am not interested in any trades right now, so I'll have to refuse for now. o3o
But thanks for asking anyways. :3

Sagely OTP

dark pillow

No problem at all~
Thank you for changing it for me.
>//u//<

They look great!
* u *

Backwoods Elder

Dainty___ x D R E A M
dark pillow

No problem at all~