Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rune Slessiane's Husband

Fashionable Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Graaah. I can't decide what to offer! and your RLCs, unnggph. All the different styles you offer are amazing.

Okay, okay, so.

Take a look at Raven and Astrella from here. I feel like either one would be so pretty with your style.

Raven is Asian-inspired--think Korean, but her eyes are dark olive green and flecked with gold. Definitely a strong leader-figure and a warrior. There's even

Astrella is middle eastern-inspired, and is a reincarnated facet of Raven (The part of Raven that embodies entitlement, nobility and leadership). She's very regal and radiant, with eyes that are silvery-grey and sometimes opalescent like starlight. There's more inspiration for her attire here.

But yeh 30-40bil for either one of them if they interest you.

Backwoods Elder

Dainty___ x D R E A M
dark pillow

Right~
He's special.
>//u//<
So special markings~

Okay, thanks for the clarification. :3 I'll keep it in mind.

Anxious Senshi

Perhaps you would be interested in my OC Beatrice for 40Bill?

User Image User Image User Image User Image
The images are all thumbnails that can be clicked for the larger versions.

Backwoods Elder

Deus Ex Aizen
Graaah. I can't decide what to offer! and your RLCs, unnggph. All the different styles you offer are amazing.

Okay, okay, so.

Take a look at Raven and Astrella from here. I feel like either one would be so pretty with your style.

Raven is Asian-inspired--think Korean, but her eyes are dark olive green and flecked with gold. Definitely a strong leader-figure and a warrior. There's even

Astrella is middle eastern-inspired, and is a reincarnated facet of Raven (The part of Raven that embodies entitlement, nobility and leadership). She's very regal and radiant, with eyes that are silvery-grey and sometimes opalescent like starlight. There's more inspiration for her attire here.

But yeh 30-40bil for either one of them if they interest you.

Hehe, thank you. >u> I don't get many RLC offers, but when I do I feel pretty damn accomplished! biggrin
Ooooh! I really like Raven! >u< Request accepted! biggrin

9,825 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Hi! Can you consider my OC Laazar? ^O^ Waist up 40b? Dont worry about making himi look super manly and stuff lol just do it in your own style ^^LaazarLaazar links

Rune Slessiane's Husband

Fashionable Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
dark pillow

Hehe, thank you. >u> I don't get many RLC offers, but when I do I feel pretty damn accomplished! biggrin

Like...I spent more time looking at your blog and samples than actually thinking about requesting art. xD I'm a traditional artist and I like certain styles! I am definitely bookmarked. It's not like your prices aren't unreasonable or anything.
dark pillow

D'aw! Just woke up,making some coffee now ^^ What kind of Comics do you make? and lol I know,cleaning sucks so bad.

Backwoods Elder

DeidaraSenseiSama
dark pillow

D'aw! Just woke up,making some coffee now ^^ What kind of Comics do you make? and lol I know,cleaning sucks so bad.

Neat. =u= I don't like coffee though. Some different stuff, atm a cute short one. :3
Also, finished your art, hope you like it. ^u^

User Image

Backwoods Elder

Huggable Overlord

Sure why not? =u=

Backwoods Elder

u - l u v
Hi! Can you consider my OC Laazar? ^O^ Waist up 40b? Dont worry about making himi look super manly and stuff lol just do it in your own style ^^LaazarLaazar links

Mmmmyes... Sure. >u> He has pink hair?

Backwoods Elder

Deus Ex Aizen
dark pillow

Like...I spent more time looking at your blog and samples than actually thinking about requesting art. xD I'm a traditional artist and I like certain styles! I am definitely bookmarked. It's not like your prices aren't unreasonable or anything.

Hehe, well I am glad you liked my art. :3
Feel free to PM me or send me a mail if you ever feel like ordering an RLC piece from me, it would make me very happy. ^u^

Anxious Senshi

dark pillow
Huggable Overlord

Sure why not? =u=

Awesome! I'll send the trade right away, thank you c:
dark pillow

Ah,Comics are so fun! You can show me if you want ^^ ?
Coffee is bae,quiet you. 4laugh
Thank you so much! This is adorable <3 pure perfection,that you so so much!! So beautiful!
Very perfect,like,the height difference is right on.

Backwoods Elder

DeidaraSenseiSama
dark pillow

Ah,Comics are so fun! You can show me if you want ^^ ?
Coffee is bae,quiet you. 4laugh
Thank you so much! This is adorable <3 pure perfection,that you so so much!! So beautiful!
Very perfect,like,the height difference is right on.

Mmm... Well it's not done yet. When it is I will post it on my blog. =u= And the other comics I've made are there too. o3o
And I am glad you like it! biggrin Hahah, I just guessed at the height difference. xD But that's nice, good thing I didn't get it opposite. >o>;
dark pillow

Yes,yes,Zurui is a few months younger and prematured,so he's little! ^^ thank you very much again,Really love this.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff