Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Cosmonaut

I'm in a bad mood and need to vent, so... lol

Free is quite frankly a terrible anime. I can't even pretend to like it for anything other than the animation and music. The characters are terribly written and not even very attractive. And this is coming from someone who thinks all space aliens in fiction are extremely cute. because they are, have you ever heard of darkseed

And K Project sucked a** and was the worst anime I'd seen until I watched Chrono Stone.

Also, NGE was a cult classic but now it's overrated weeb trash. It's so embarrassing to look at. But Sachiel is still really hot and so is Asuka.

Cool Fatcat

Free is the worst anime Kyo-ani has ever made ever.

Alien Cosmonaut

Nyanderthal
Opinions.

All are except the thing about Sachiel being attractive, because god damn.

Fairy

Alien Cosmonaut

cool anime dad

I don't like Free, but I disagree.

Cool Fatcat

Bitway Ozrock
cool anime dad

DANG

I never bothered watching Tamako Market, but I always assumed it was better than Free!

Tell me, do you at least like KnK and Nichijou??????

Alien Cosmonaut

cool anime dad
Bitway Ozrock
cool anime dad

DANG

I never bothered watching Tamako Market, but I always assumed it was better than Free!

I haven't seen either but Nichijou looks promising. I've been considering watching it when and if I ever plod through everything else on my list. Which is like, 15 things but I'm horribly, horribly slow.
all sports anime are p s**t tbh

Rhemiyl's King

Wheezing Zealot

After you said Sachiel was attractive, I pretty much immediately disregarded your opinions.

Cool Fatcat

Bitway Ozrock
cool anime dad
Bitway Ozrock
cool anime dad

DANG

I haven't seen either but Nichijou looks promising. I've been considering watching it when and if I ever plod through everything else on my list. Which is like, 15 things but I'm horribly, horribly slow.

Nichijou is hella good.
it's extremely annoying that people still like nge because, in my opinion and my opinion is harsh, if you thought for yourself or processed what you were actually watching, you'd realize how bad it was

black butler season 1 was absolutely godawful and the worst anime i'd ever seen before watching inazuma eleven go chrono stone, and i know i've seen a lot of bad anime, but i tend to steer clear from popular things. i think attack on titan was a trainwreck

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff