Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Werewolf

11,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
♜There's a beast in every man and it stirs when you put a sword in his hand♖

User Image

♕ ======== ♛ ======== ♕ ======== ♕ ======== ♕ ======== ♕ ======== ♕ ======== ♕ ======== ♕

User ImageLuca sat there and felt her hand on his own and he couldn't help but look down at their hands for a second before hearing her words. He slowly looked up at her and he knew she was right, this was all new to him and she would show him the way. He would make damn sure he learn quickly, for he hated not knowing all the politics.

Luca watches as she made the toast and he looked over to his brother Carter who looked piss and he coudln't help but smirk at him before looking back over to the princess once more. It wasn't long before the morning feast and widing down. He really need to get going and start getting ready for the tournament. He heard the princess stand up and he slowly stood up and was about to walk with her when Ethan came up to him and wanted to wish him good luck in the tournament for he wasn't going to see him until then. Luca smiled at him and patted his shoulder and held his necklace out to him to show that he would be thinking about it, knowing he couldn't do much more for their father was making his way towards them.

Luca didn't really want to face him yet so he quickly looked around the room for Anastasia and notice she wasn't in the room. He had lost her, his first day as her knight and he had lost her. He cursed under his breath and quickly left the room to go find her. He made his way into the castle hallways ways, making his way down quiet corridor, hoping to find her.

♕ ======== ♛ ======== ♕ ======== ♕ ======== ♕ ======== ♕ ======== ♕ ======== ♕ ======== ♕

Ruthless Prophet

13,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

♫ Anastasia Iris Armadante ♫

Anastasia sat there frown on her face a maid past her then stopped quickly comeing to her aid she smiled the lady kept asking her if she could help and anastasia found it touching she reached out grabbing her hand "I need Luca" She whispered the maid looked at her nodding running for her knight she then looked at the floor she slipped her knife out she needed to buy some time till she had the amulet she pricked each finger bleeding the poisen out slowly. Then she sat cross legged she yawned she cant sleep now she will surely die but her body was so cold.

The tournament was very soon she didnt know of the amulet good draw this out she sat there playing with her hair.

The maid sped of to featch Luca she knew the bastered son she was running down the hall then almost past him she was breathing hard trying to chetch her breath "Shes near the sevent quarters she needs you"

❝ I Am Not afraid I was born to do This❞

Lonely Werewolf

11,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

User Image

User ImageLuca was still making his way down the corridors when a maid had ran almost past him but stop at the last second and quickly looked at him all out of breath. He gave her a smile and looked at her, he had knew this maid for a long time now, for they both help and well had served around the castle doing tasking. He was about to greet her when he heard her words and he knew right away what she was talking about and he felt his stomach drop.

He didn't need to be shown the way, he knew very well how to get to the servants quarters for that were his room was currently located. He quickly running down, pushing a few people along the way until he reach the very end of it, the dark part the quarters. That is when he saw her, he could make out the small pool of the blood and he could smell of rusty scent of it. He quickly ran over to her and kneel down beside her and look over her, out of fear. He was the worst knight ever, day one on the job and the princess is already dying. "M'lady, what...what happen...who...come on." he said out of panic and quickly pick her up in his arms and started to carry her to his room, sure it wasn't the place for a princess but she needed a bed and his was very close. He could hear running footsteps coming down the hall and he looked to see the maid.

Ruthless Prophet

13,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

Anastasia sat there she touched Lucas cheek then his lips "Hush now youve done well and I was simply poisned by someone and I can guess help me get all better" she closed her eyes she slowly traced her finger Over the amulet around his neck. "many ask my family why we have servived so much" She coughed up blood spating all over the room she sighed maybe a visually would be better since she was dieing in all.

She touched her ring to the amulet around his neck and her fingers turned blue then faded the posin seem to drip out the tips soon healing the wounds she layed there. Simple things and task but if the body was harmed internally it stayed harmed she smiled "im ok" she looked pale and weak but grasped his hand firm then her strangth vanished as she passed out her body tempature low.

Lonely Werewolf

11,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

User Image

User ImageLuca had made it to his room and he gently laid her down on his bed. He looked down at her and felt her hand on his cheek and then her fingers on his lips. She hushed him and he looked at her as she had lost her mind, he wasn't doing good, she was poisonned and she was dying for him.

Luca shook his head to her, saying that he didn't know how they did. "M'lady, I must get you help..." he said and watch as she touch his pendant and soon watch as the poison leave her finger tips. He had no idea what had just happen, but he had never seen anything like that before. He heard her and he looked back at her and felt her hand slip into his own and he held it but soon that grip was gone and she had pass out and he hand getting closer.

Luca stomach and heart fell, something didn't work right. She couldn't be dead. "Come on M'lady....no no no." he said as he quickly grabbed her hand and and did what she had just done with the amulet around his neck. "Come on work, please....please come back...you can't die...please Anastasia come back." he said and it was the first time he had ever use her name before, just her name. He had always been proper and even after she had told him to call her by just her name, he never had until now.

Ruthless Prophet

13,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
lunastasia iv
User Image

Anastasia looked peaceful then she smiled almost mocking like she coughed a little rolling onto her side faceing Luca her hair fell into her face "You called" she whispered she felt all the pain inside rush to her all at once keeping her eyes closed she didnt want Luca to see the pain she was in acheing everywhere in her body "Me and my big mouth love to get me in trouble hu" she spoke smiling but her eyes never opened.

Once she had opened her eyes the tears finally fell as the pain was to much to bare almost she bit into her lip she groaned.

Lonely Werewolf

11,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

User Image

User ImageLuca was about to pick her up in his arm and carry her to the doctor but he soon heard her voice and he let out breath which he didn't know he had been holding. He looked down at her and notice that her hair was covering her face and he gently brush it aside so he could see her. He notice that her eyes were close but he didn't question it. He was just glad she was alive and hopefully was getting better.

He shook his head and held her hand in his own still. "You have me scared to death...I am your Knight and right hand, if you know your poisoned...let me know, don't go and take off...what would have happen if I didn't show up at the right...." he stop in his track when he notice the pain that she was in. He gently scoop her up in his arms and held her there against his, his arms wrap around her, holding her safe and sound in his arms. "It's okay M'lady, it's over. I swear I'll find out who did this and I'll make them pay for it with their life." he said to her as he slowly rocked her, hoping to ease her pain a bit.

Ruthless Prophet

13,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

Anastasia took in a deep sharp breath that was just as painful as her cough it had to be her lungs she needed to go home but she had to much going on right now she then looked at Luca she manage to smile and just let him hold her. She listened to him and went to respond but halted she had her reasons but that can wait he seemed tore up by her almost death she just watched his facial expressions her face held one look like it was hard to breath it was...very. she then looked at him her hand reached up rubbing his cheek trying to calm him. "I could let someone see my weakness you brother would have got a kick out of Your pain my almost death and there was to many young people i figured you would follow." she whispered

Anastasia needed to get up she needed to present her image but she felt bad really bad.

Anastasia lay there her eyes filled with tears she coughed she felt like there was damage to her Lungs that could be bad she felt like inside everything was burning.She looked at Luca still forceing her now fadeing smile that seem to never leave when she looked at him but her eyes read pain her body was hurt and well she had a bad cough that seem only to stay not to mention all the color in her face was gone making her look like corpse. She didnt want her hand to leave Lucas he just look so needy at the moment.

She waited this tournoment was going to kill her and she too were going to return home in a casket as well as Luther she sighed "I like living I hope someday to kick my uncles a** of my throne" then it dawned on her the king could have distracting them to posin her on her uncles request after word got out about his final sons death. Her uncle would suspect that she killed him and sent note to kill her. She kept her face in Lucas chest she closed her eyes. "I already Know who did it you will get your chance to harm him but he is to far away to"

Lonely Werewolf

11,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

User Image

User ImageLuca continue to hold her for a while and when he felt that she wasn't going to almost die on him again, he slowly and gently laid her down on the bed. "You should rest until the tournament M'lady, I shall come get you when it is time. Nobody will know that you are here or even to look for you here. You are very safe here." he said to her as he slowly stood up and his cloak.

The tournament was in a few hours and he really had to start getting ready. He was sure now it would be more complained then ever, he would have to be on his best defense during the tournament. He grab the hilt of his sword and was ready to go but looked over to her once more and well he really didn't want to leave. "When we do react who ever did this, they will pay, until then I shall win this tournament and get you home as soon as possible." he said to her before he gave her a bow and was ready to leave now.

((Did ya want to skip right to the tournament now or during it))

Ruthless Prophet

13,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

Anastasia had took her seats amoung all the other princess the maid sat at her side she was pleased that Luca always thought of her well being she then looked at everyone around her she smiled sitting peacefully she choose a spot close to the king carter and ethan she was as close as she could get to the youngest because he was kind and they were both cheering for Luca. waiting for everything to start was the worse.

Lonely Werewolf

11,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

User Image

User ImageLuca stood there in the tent that had been meant for Anastasia cousin and herself but now it was for him. His gear was all there and everything that he would need during the tournament. He had spent the next few hours getting ready and making sure that none of his gear had been tampered with. Soon the announcement of the tournament would be starting in an hour, caught his attention and knew it was time to get the princess and get her ready.

Luca made his way inside and down to the servants quarters, to his room. He had just walk past the maid from the morning and she quickly told him that the princess was changing. He thanks her and as she was about to leave, something click in his head. He quickly stop her and ask her if she was currently tending to any other princess. Most of them had them had their maids and with him being in the tournament, there wouldn't be to take care of her, not that she really needed it, but if she were to need anything, he coudln't get it for her. He heard her reply that she wasn't and he smiled and looked over his shoulder to his room for a second before looking back over to her. He ask her if she would like to be Princess Anastasia maid during the tournament and the maid look so pleased and thanks him and told him that she would love too. He smiled and stood there outside waiting for the princess.

Once she came out of the room, he guided her to the tournament, he wasn't nervous about the battle. He never nervous about going into battle. Once they react the tents and made his way inside to quickly change into his armor. Soon he was standing with all the other knight and champions waiting for the king to announce the begin of the tournament.

Ruthless Prophet

13,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

Anastasia had took her seats amoung all the other princess the maid sat at her side she was pleased that Luca always thought of her well being she then looked at everyone around her she smiled sitting peacefully she choose a spot close to the king carter and ethan she was as close as she could get to the youngest because he was kind and they were both cheering for Luca. waiting for everything to start was the worse.

Lonely Werewolf

11,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

User Image

User ImageLuca stood there and he could see his father looking his way for a second but he looked away from and stood up to address the crowd. "Welcome all for this grand Tournament in honor of my oldest son Carter. Let the best champion win." he said to crowd before clapping his hands and everybody knew the tournament had started. The kings knights announced the first pairing would be.

Luca knew that he was last to fight against the biggest guy in the whole tournament. He stood there his hand on the hilt of his sword and his shield resting at his feet beside him. He keep his eyes focus on the current people battling, he was focus on their moves and their weakness. Soon the battle was over and one of the body had to be dragged out of the battle arean. He knew he was next, he slowly waiting until the announcement of his battle, before he step out. "Fighting for Princess Anastasia Armadante, is Luca Castello, basted son to our wonderful king, who gracefully allowed him to fight after her dear cousin untimely death." he heard and Luca couldn't believe it. He slowly walk into the sand and looked up to his father with a cold stare.

Ruthless Prophet

13,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

Anastasia sat on the edge of her seat watching every fight she knew this could be bad or good Once she heard the Annoncment she nearly jumped out of her seat she looked at Luca then as token of graditude Like and Maiden before her threw her insignia hankerchife for graditude and good fortune this was useually for the men they loved departing or going into battle if she would have been watched many rumors of her love for Luca which she didnt care if that was spread she and Luca knew the truth. She smirked she had something to do. She looked at The maid smiling "Please bring me some wine" she looked at Luca she hoped he could see her she wanted him to see her as a reminder he needed to live.

She then called over the Announcer to correct him on his announcement.
He then stood up "There has been a Change Fighting for Princess Anastasia Armadante, is Sir Luca Knight of the Armadante Family" He announced his mistake and many gasped at the Sir attachment she sat there her legs crossed she smirked not looking at the king.

Lonely Werewolf

11,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

User Image

User ImageLuca stood there looking at his father with a cold stare, until something caught his eye and he look led in the direction of which the handkerchief came from. He smiled and walk to where it had landed and pick it up before looking at the princess and gave her a bow before he wrap the handkerchief in his hand for good luck. He was ready to begin his battle and watch as the announcer come back and announce his correct title.

He heard all the gasp and whispering but his eyes were focus in his father, who was clearly out rage by the news. He was just waiting for his father to stand up and do something about it but he wasn't. The announcer continued on to introducing his opponent.

Before he knew it the battle had start, the heavy sword of his opponent clash into his shield. He knew this guy could take him out with brute force but Luca was faster. He push sword away just enough for him to get away from his next swing. As the swirl came, he took this moment to attack low, going for the legs.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff