Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Werewolf

11,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
♜There's a beast in every man and it stirs when you put a sword in his hand♖

User Image

♕ ======== ♛ ======== ♕ ======== ♕ ======== ♕ ======== ♕ ======== ♕ ======== ♕ ======== ♕

User ImageLuca sat there and listen to her, he understood what she meant. Sure he wasn't a prince or a knight before today but he was a warrior. "Like a battle plan, one must always been ahead in order to win the battle. I may not know much of diplomacy M'lady but I do know battle and fighting. I'm always a few steps ahead of my opponent. It's what makes me a great fighter to see those ahead of time." He said to her as their food arrived and he sat there looking at it. He had never eating this fine food here in his own kingdom. The only time he had ever eating is when his father would send him as a messenger much like he had done with Anastasia, he had sent him to give her the message and to return with her and her father.

He sat there and looked over to her for a second before looking around, he could see all the other princess with their father, his knights and their champion and yet here she was with just the b*****d son of the king at her side. He knew most looked at her to be weak but for those who weren't stupid saw her as a target for she had a gain the perfect way into the tournament, with the best fighter in the kingdom, even if he happen to a b*****d. "Soon after the feast, before mid-day the tournament shall start, it allowed time for the champion to gear up and make sure everything is in order before battle." He started and he started to tell her of who was going first until he heard to where he would be. "I shall be last to fight today for it was you who arrived last. I shall be fighting Sir Mountain Stone, not is real name of course, but you'll understand why the change of the name. He is built like a ox and very hard to hit and even scratch him. Some say he's made of stone, but even stone as a weak point M'lady, all you need is the right amount of force at the right spot." He said looking at the very tall and massive knight sitting not that far away from them, looking right at him.

♕ ======== ♛ ======== ♕ ======== ♕ ======== ♕ ======== ♕ ======== ♕ ======== ♕ ======== ♕

Ruthless Prophet

13,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

♫ Anastasia Iris Armadante ♫

Anastasia looked at the mountain of a man and smiled waving at him she had intentions on being able to make a sweet face and lead someone to think she was a friendly which seem to be all the time but she enjoyed making people feel comfortable around her but that was anastasia.

She looked a bit bothered she then sighed looking around she finally adjusted her comfort level she had a level head almost all the time but for some reason she was on edge. Everything that was bound to happen to day but she was worried for the first time in forever she was worried about one person and not just a whole kingdom. She looked at Luca "This is Odd" she looked at Luca worry in her eyes.

❝ I Am Not afraid I was born to do This❞

Lonely Werewolf

11,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

User Image

User ImageLuca sat there enjoying the food, it had been a long time since he had eating anything like this. He could feel eyes on him once more and he didn't bother to see who it was this time. He had to focus on the task ahead of him, he had a tournament to win, and his first battle wasn't going to be easy. He heard the princess and he broke his gaze from his food and look at her. "What is odd M'lady." he said as he took a sip of his water to wash down his food.

He look at her closely, he had always been able to read people, it was his things but with her, he could never read her right. At time, he believe she was thiking of something and turns out that it wasn't that indeed. He would like to know what is going on in that head of hers, for example, what she was planning on doing once he won the tournament.

Ruthless Prophet

13,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

Anastasia looked well slightly a bit sad then she looked at the food she then began to eat stay quite she was thinking and hard. She sat there quite looking at her plate this was her plan and she needed to figuer out hat to do.

She then looked at the plate she then she thought of a few things she then sighed she didnt know what to do "Slightly at a Draw here I could use a bit of assistance with some planning so dont die during the tournoment Please"

Lonely Werewolf

11,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

User Image

User ImageLuca heard her words and he slowly set his globet down and turned to look at her better now. "M'lady, I promised you that I would no die in this tournament and I attend to win this in your honor. I shall not fail you M'lady." He said to her as he placed his hand on his chest, on her necklace that she had giving him.

He was her knight and he could see his vows keeped until he was very very old and dead of old age or die in a battle, still at a very old old. He wasn't about to die at this tournament, there was to much at stake for himself but also for her. " I shall help you with anything you need M'lady." He said to her as he gave his head a small bow to her.

Ruthless Prophet

13,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

Anastasia was looking about looking for a few things people a squire or scribe that would have a parcle and quill so she could jot down a few things she then remebered her lace she tucked away she then grabbed her goblet sipping it for a little as she pulled out a small piece of lace with things stiched in it more of what she had planned would happen so forth she didnt plan for Luthers betrayal yet another pawn placed on the field for her to use but this one has a bit of an advantage he knows his opponites and his people well as there weakness and he has his own allies as well as hers behind him.

She looked around for her allies to be well seated many of her allies sat about but most of them were looking for a good kingdom to back them and Politics were most likely munepulated but the rich to make sure the poor stayed in there place many sought for her fathers head because he married the princess being just a stable men but she kept that to herself because many of the rich knew of this and sought her as weak but her mother soon died leaveing the kingdom to the farm boy instead of her brother because her grandfather saw his true intentions to rule with nastiness which was what her mother and father riegned with compassion and love,that is how she planned on ruleing her own but she needed to find a proper suitor and rid of one she sighed looking at her Knight "we will need to find a suitor proper age for Ethan" She wispered "I have a niece she about the same age shes a sweetheart as well" she thought of her uncles youngest she was going to have her uncle removed and put in her place but she was going to make sure that her niece was not punished since she is the last of her uncles children alive.

She woundered what she could do about the last few things she had to think of but she then sat there watching the room of people eating and getting along till the tournoment starts when they all start in trying to wound or kill one another. She then looked at Luca still a bit worried but it has settled "Luca do you know anything about were a come from like my family my heritage"

Lonely Werewolf

11,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

User Image

User ImageLuca sat there looking at the princess for a few seconds knowing that she was thinking things over for the tournament and he was going to let her be. He wasn't one for politics so he would leave that to her and he would be the one fighting. He was finishing off his plate and was reaching for his goblet when he heard her whisper.

He sat there listening to her but he coudln't help but look over to Ethan who happen to notice his gaze and wave at him and he waved back at him until his father gaze turned him and he just gave him a cold stare before finally his fathers attention had to be broken and was force to look away from Luca. He looked over the princess. "I hope that he will be ready for when the time comes, I know it won't easy but I think he'll be able to handle it." he said to her in a low whisper.

He took a drink of his water amd finished it off before he heard her question and he looked at her once more and shook his head. "Just the basic M'lady, just stories from traveller's." he said to her. He knew what he needed but the details, he knew nothing for his father had made sure he didn't learn things. He wanted to keep Luca down but lucky for him Luca was smart and learn quickly from others who were plotting against his father. They had made sure he learn the basic, like how to read and write.

Ruthless Prophet

13,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

Anastasia looked at Luca she though of her father and mother "Think of it this way my mother is royalty and my father well he was umm not he was a farm boy that she just fell in love with a harlet is what they used to call her since she had a child with a farm boy but when my mother came to choose a suitor she choose my father because she could not let her child bare the title a bastered for life" She whispered knowing that what politic saw her as but she was smart she was raised to treat everyone as if they could hold a knife to her throat and she could exspect them not to cut it because they all treat her with respect because she make sure everyone has food water and shelter and live on what the have with dignity. "Dare me to do something a bit risky"

Lonely Werewolf

11,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

User Image

User ImageLuca listen to her, he had known a bit of her family past but hearing it from her, make it more clear to him. He looked at her and he understood why she hated the word bastards. She was alot like himself, if he had been raised her in kingdom, he would be a prince but he wasn't. He was known as a b*****d to a horrible king, but that was now changing because of her. She was changing his life for the better and he would always be in her debt for it. He would do everything in his power, to make the best of the chance she had giving him. "Everybody should be allowed to fall in love with who they want, and it shouldn't matter if they are a prince or a farm boy. You mother followed her heart which I am glad for, for I would have not met you and I would see be just my father's b*****d. I know I'll never make my child ever feel the way I did when I was growing up." He said to her before looking around the room. He could see all the other people, the kings and their daughters, if his father had taken him in, it would him be sitting at his father side and this tournament would be for him rather then Carter.

Upon hearing her asking him about daring her to do something a bit risky and looked over to her and wasn't sure what to say. "M'lady, I think you already did by making me your knight...plus I don't know." He said to her. He didn't want her to do anything to risky that could case her harm or put her danger.

Ruthless Prophet

13,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

Anastasia looked at Luca she sighed "I guess Your right Luca" She looked around politics she hated but the fighting thats what she could grasp she felt at ease with blade at her arm but she was what the could be she like to fight but always frowned on , no one asked how her she kept her kingdom safe. "Princess Anastasia a powerful title for such sad eyes" she smiled she never had someone Loom over her she turned a large man looked like he wanted to stair daggers into her. She smile up at him "Im never sad I have everything going in my way" The mountainous man smiled and patted her shoulder "I haven't seen you since you were hiding behind your mothers skirt" She looked at Luca "This is King Xavier of the west cities to the north"

Ruthless Prophet

13,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
Dark Werewolf Demon

Lonely Werewolf

11,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

User Image

User ImageLuca had finish eating which he had to admit it was the first time ever in his father's castle that he had ever been so full. He looked over to the princess and was glad that she didn't re- ask him to dare her to do something for he really didn't have anything for her, plus he knew it wasn't really the place for it. He was about to say something when he notice the huge man make his way over and started to taking to the princess.

He had seen the king before and had heard the stories about him. He listen to the king and he felt his hand slowly closed into a fist and look at the king when the princess introduced him to himself. "Ah King Xavier, I remember my father telling stories about you....say are they really true?" he said to the king making it look like he was just stupid basted son who didn't know his place, but knowing very well that it would get under the kings skin.

Ruthless Prophet

13,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

Anastasia looked at Luca "He was once engaged to my mother but he is an Ally of mine with great Humility he like my parents so Luca dont insult even if he is threatening and a bear of a man" He chuckled "Your father hates me I know but Its an equally notion bastered son of" Anastasia soon stood once he said of she was not going to tolerate her Knight and Champion being harassed " Xavier I will not tolerate you harassing him I know you fear your son will lose to his sword but I wont tolerate the harassment to Luca please apologize" His stone glare held it apernce she equally stood her ground "Very well my dear My Apologies Luca I didnt mean to offend the princess" He bowed a little then walked away "and it starts" she sat down "war is not good for a small country what has my uncle done to my good name"

Lonely Werewolf

11,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

User Image

User ImageLuca felt her gazed and soon her words and he felt a bit bad. He had forgotting a second that he was her knight and champion, he had to act like one. He looked at the princess for a few second before he heard the king and he turned his gaze him and he jaw clenched and closed his hand into a fist. He was already standing but so was the princess. He was about to act the kings words but she had beating him to it.

He stood there and watch the interacting between the two of them and heard the king apologize to him and the princess and soon watch him leave. Once he was gone, he turned to look at the princess once more. "I'm sorry about what I said before M'lady, I was out of order. I should have never said those things, but it's just, I really hate him and his son." he said to her and now more then ever he wanted to quickly get out of the room and made his way to the tournament and start getting ready for it now.

Ruthless Prophet

13,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

Anastasia looked at him a little then touched his hand "Luca till I train you in politics let me do the speaking you do the fighting before long you will be doing both since your going to be my right hand" she looked at her families cress around his neck made her proud and happy she looked at the one on her finger smiling. She looked around doing a sweep over the Kings daughters and the champions "all people have weakness even politics " she looked around listening to whispers "you right now are my wolf your not tame so let me teach you" Anastasia did her gutsy thing she stood up tapping her glass getting everyone's attention "I like to make a toast to all the brave men fighting for there princess to have such a charming prince and husband at there side" she smirked then sat down everyone cheered but she shot a glance at the prince and an honest smile at the youngest "one day you will have a silver toung and be able to use it like a sword"

She was having a good time till her last drink Anastasia coughed a little into a napkin the towlett stained red she smiled she didn't want to alarm Luca nor anyone else as she decided to stand excusing herself. Her eyes seemed to blur a bit poison most likely in her food drink something she felt light headed she collapsed to her knees outside a random door breathing unsteady she grasped around her neck the amulet was with Luca she smiled sitting there out of sight.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces