[x] ty for the music~

welcome :>
and OH MY GOSH, this is so cute! emotion_kirakira thanks so much! heart
UltraGloomy
artjsh
me maybe please?
User Image User Image
User Image User Image

hmm, i don't really know what type of music to pick..

[x] sure~

thank you so much!! ♥

Bashful Receiver

Would any of these boys catch your fancy?

~My Boys~!
Complete with alternate outfits emotion_yatta
I like dressing my boy's so check back, there could be more outfits!

Beckett
Notes:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Male / Tsundiva~ (a cross between a diva and a tsundere) / he shines best when drawn either full of sass or blushing in a true tsundere fashion~ He puts up with Jonas' shenanigans, but won't hesitate to smack him upside the head if he get's out of hand.

--

Gabriel
Notes:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Male / What do you get when you cross a rabbit with a dog? Gabriel...that's what...his stamina is only seconded by his cockiness and arrogance....he is the self appointed love interest to Beckett...though is often seen being kicked in the family jewels...but he's a trooper....

--

Jonas
Notes: Jonas' tail is orange (Papaya the Crocotta Pup), the necktie/collar is black and orange instead of black and white,
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Male / Beckett's adorable(?) twin brother who works as a...waiter/bartender/"go-go" dancer. If he can't have his brother than no body can~ He's very much yandere and thus does not get along well with Gabriel.

--

T.K.
Notes:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Male / A catty b***h....I mean...no...that about sums him up :U. He might look and act like it, but he isn't the the type to cheat and has a zero tolerance for cheaters. Rumored to be an S...if ya know what I mean :U....

--

Fletcher
Notes:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Male / A nice guy, works as a DJ part time while going to school, has a thing for T.K. .... rumored to be an M

--

Rafael
Notes: His clothes is made from fire resistant material...usually. The image of him sitting, his tail should be seen...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Male / Kind of a sarcastic jerk...what he lacks in tact he makes up for in tenacity. Basically, not a guy you want to cross. One of Gabriel's sources and rumored to be the cause of several of his scars. He owns an import/export business that may or may not have illegal ties.

Greedy Fatcat

UltraGloomy
KeiiiN
Hello hello~ You can just draw one of them if you can't do couples!! heart
Oh! And here's a mellow music if you like xD
User Image
User Image

[x] Drew them both~!

Awww! Thank you so much!! It's so cute!! heart emotion_kirakira

Shirtless Cub

Maybe My Current avi
Here's one that a person sketched out
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Here's a song for ya

Friendly Gaian

15,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hero 100
Would you maybe consider one of my babies? ^-^
Hmm... also you might like some songs from the RWBY soundtrack =o

Alice
Erin
Elina
Alexander and Brook
Alexis

Desirable Lover

Could you please draw my Saku with her shirt rolled up to show off her belly? ;w;

User Image

As for some music, hmm.. here ya go! <3
ahhh maybe this lil guy?
User Image

uh as for music I really like this song~
Bleachers - Roller coaster
3nodding

Kiorria's Wife

Lavish Lover

User ImageUser Image
                            Good morning would you be interested in drawling an avi I have made based off of the real me with La Bete?
                            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                            b]La Bete: From La Belle et La Bete (Beauty and the Beast 2014 French movie)
                            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Song

Fairy

heyyy
would you be interested in drawing my avi? :>
User Image

and as for the song
For Your Love - Josh Record
i'm not sure if that's your kind of music, though
i just really love that song

Nanduri's Husbando

Demonic Shapeshifter

34,900 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Friend of the Goat 100
UltraGloomy

User Image

Ah! Thank you, I really love the expression. I had a feelin ya might like FLCL.

Original Demigod

21,725 Points
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Threadmaster 200
Do you do couples?
If you do would you consider drawing like one with me and the babe gaming.
(ps both boys)
User ImageUser Image

OR these two:

References:
User ImageUser Image

Detail about request::
If you do would you consider drawing one with me and the babe gaming.
I don't really care about what system you want to use, I guess do your favorite type of system.
OR these

She will be tied up
User Image

And he will be dominating her?
User Image

OR

He will be tied up
User Image

And she will be dominating him?
User Image

And by that "Dom" word I mean like hold the chain or something?
Don't read to much into it.

Oh and teh song I like rn is this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7yFZtXj42o
or this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRExiz5OA1o

Obsessive Cutie-Pie

26,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

any of my boys of interest? *_*

rose:
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

christophe (skin is closest to the darkest skin ref):
User Image User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff