Muscular Shade

43,775 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Snack Artist 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
Magically Clueless
Shaded Penumbra
Magically Clueless

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ooh, seems we have a 100 trillion tier now, and many days ahead of the deadline. I appreciate that!

It'd be nice if they added more personal tiers so we can work faster towards those goals. I wouldn't mind getting more gates or whatevs.

I wish they would add some more personal tiers, but I'm not sure what they could use as the rewards, since adding more bundles could possibly crash the inventory system again. emotion_sweatdrop

Maybe they could bring back that top ten biggest spender reward thing again to move the donations along faster instead if more personal tiers isn't an option.

Maybe they could put some expensive items up for a raffle or something. That's not something I'm personally interested in, but people have sunk in well over 100bil just to get a chance at a rare item.

Or maybe some more items that are fitting to the pandora's gate theme? o: that little monster we got was cool, we could get more items like that maybe.

I'm pretty sure if they put up a chance a for something, like a baby golden ticket or a spot in the manga, people would start throwing gold at the kickstarter.

I'd be interested in donating more gold for more pandora themed items (or just greek mythology related items in general)!

Mikey's Rizzler

Egg

There's still another week?
Oh man, these better be some bombin items

Feisty Buddy

18,025 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • ReAnimated 50
Maraschinos

There's still another week?
Oh man, these better be some bombin items

yeah but we can do this!!!! and hopefully don't crash the site again... rofl

Mikey's Rizzler

Egg

frozen_flames06

I want another 7bso I can sink it on my mule tbh
I want all the bundles

Feisty Buddy

18,025 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • ReAnimated 50
Maraschinos

I still have a bunch leftover from the last gate..that im saving up for bee march

Mikey's Rizzler

Egg

frozen_flames06

Good luck emotion_brofist

Feisty Buddy

18,025 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • ReAnimated 50
Maraschinos
frozen_flames06

Good luck emotion_brofist

thanks! 4laugh

Sugary Wolf

16,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Pet Trainer 150
I could on!y get like half this time due to low funds :p all well

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Shaded Penumbra
Magically Clueless

Ooh, seems we have a 100 trillion tier now, and many days ahead of the deadline. I appreciate that!

It'd be nice if they added more personal tiers so we can work faster towards those goals. I wouldn't mind getting more gates or whatevs.

I wish they would add some more personal tiers, but I'm not sure what they could use as the rewards, since adding more bundles could possibly crash the inventory system again. emotion_sweatdrop

Maybe they could bring back that top ten biggest spender reward thing again to move the donations along faster instead if more personal tiers isn't an option.

Just adding a randomly picked winner of a ticket could be a way; either a baby or a recolor one -- as I think they are less work than most of them. It's something they did in the past afterall smile Preferably, it shouldn't be way too higher than the current one; and to reduce drama from people which already donated, announce it -- once donated, most people don't check back tiers over and over again afterall. Leaving them out because they didn't check back something which doesn't usually change wouldn't feel fair.

Another possibility could be to include some other items in the tier; I'm just not sure how well it would be received and what should be added either. That said, I do feel it's rather pointless to add an achievement which doesn't have any item past it -- it feels like it's only directed at ppl which are interested in the achievements and everyone which doesn't care wouldn't go up to there anyway as there's no incentive for them; so I feel like it would miss the point XD

Anyway, lots of options; we just need to wait and see if they want to add something or not this time around so far in the kickstarter without making people feel cheated about it.

Magical Medic

28,200 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Healer 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image

The personal tiers are a lot more expensive this time around. I could only get half of them.
Hopefully the good items are plentiful and drop in price quickly. ouo

User Image

High-functioning Fatcat

12,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Evolution Debut 250
RandomKate
kittenspurpleandglitter
I can't say i participated in the previous events like this. Were the items worth donating billions of gold?

It really depends on the person. I liked the last recolors we got. Here's two examples:

Torii's Gateway
Gate of Olympus

thank you..i think im good with the amount of gold i've thrown at it now

Danzavare's Queen

Otherworldly Dragon

28,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Worthy Challenger 25
Oh, a new tier got added. I'm sorry. 25-30 items now. Depending on whether we hit the cap or not.

A Glitch

Xathoa
Oh, a new tier got added. I'm sorry. 25-30 items now. Depending on whether we hit the cap or not.

is more like 20 if we don't hit and 25 if we do hit

gate will only have whatever the sum of the tiers we unlock adds up to

but this time around at least we now what to expect

Kujura's Other Half

Spicy Friend

36,175 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
over 80 trill
I'm still impressed how much gold there's around nowadays lol
And I'm sitting here now with my 3b and stare at my wl xD

Indulgent Reveler

32,275 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Threadmaster 200
over 7 and half billion gold for 38 gates and 2 items! way over priced even with the discount and 3 days after we open them we won't even be able to recoup a tenth of that price! waste of time, money and effort. and gaia will crash, again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff