no1 i'm too uncool for you guys

araewashere's Pardner

Anxious Sex Symbol

None, because I'm not "CB popular" enough to get noticed. lol

Omnipresent Gaian

everyone in my artshop
guess why

Shy Cutie-Pie

I don;t talk anyone really~! only if someone replys to my post. I'm a loner gonk

mewery's Wife

Golden Star

14,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
Hipstermouth
Sea Lemon
Hipstermouth
Sea Lemon
Hipstermouth
I would probably talk to all of you guys outside of CB, but none of you know who the ******** I am apart from Sea Lemon. xD

sorry im late!
Lmao
See?

so how are you?
I'm alright. I found out that the universe doesn't exist today. :0

what? eek

Angelic Pr3tty's Partner In Crime

Heart Player

None right now
I need one gonk

Golden Member

things get weird when people try talking to me outside of cb, they stop talking to me completely after a few days cat_sweatdrop

Friendly Friend

No one because I am lame.

Regular

why would i want to talk to someone outside of cb

Dog

High-functioning Lunatic

13,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Wall Street 200
Sea Lemon
Hipstermouth
Sea Lemon
Hipstermouth
Sea Lemon
Hipstermouth
I would probably talk to all of you guys outside of CB, but none of you know who the ******** I am apart from Sea Lemon. xD

sorry im late!
Lmao
See?

so how are you?

what? eek
Well, as I understand it,
the Higgs boson (aka "God" ) particle was confirmed to exist using the Large Hadron Collider in 2012 after being proposed in the 1960s. The Higgs boson particle, this being the reason for its nickname "the God particle", is the reason that matter has mass, which makes mass a force rather than just a property of matter. So since mass isn't actually anything more than a transfer of energy, the universe doesn't actually exist in any way we have previously defined it to exist. Obviously, the universe exists, but just the same, all we are is energy, man. ._ .

mewery's Wife

Golden Star

14,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
Hipstermouth
Sea Lemon
Hipstermouth
Sea Lemon
Hipstermouth
Lmao
See?

so how are you?

what? eek
the Higgs boson (aka "God" ) particle was confirmed to exist using the Large Hadron Collider in 2012 after being proposed in the 1960s. The Higgs boson particle, this being the reason for its nickname "the God particle", is the reason that matter has mass, which makes mass a force rather than just a property of matter. So since mass isn't actually anything more than a transfer of energy, the universe doesn't actually exist in any way we have previously defined it to exist. Obviously, the universe exists, but just the same, all we are is energy, man. ._ .

energy is cool though

Bashful Spirit

13,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
  • 50 Wins 150

High-functioning Lunatic

13,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Wall Street 200
Sea Lemon
Hipstermouth
Sea Lemon
Hipstermouth
Sea Lemon
Hipstermouth
Lmao
See?

so how are you?

what? eek

energy is cool though
Yeah, man. It also apparently constitutes literally everything. o. 0

mewery's Wife

Golden Star

14,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
Hipstermouth
Sea Lemon
Hipstermouth
Sea Lemon
Hipstermouth

what? eek

energy is cool though
Yeah, man. It also apparently constitutes literally everything. o. 0

what else did you learn?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out